walk in the woods

"Wow I'm surprised, not many people here have known Utadah's work!" she walked over the the piano and smiled. "And you are amazing with a piano. except a high c might work better on the fourth line of the chorus." She smiled.

"My mom goes to Japan alot, she brings me back stuff" Klaus said with a smile. He sat down at the paino and tried her sugestion, it did sound better, "thanks" he said. Klaus stood up and walked around the room. He found what he was looking for after a bit. A book of music with the notes and the lyrics, "you did promis you would sing" he said with a smirk showing her the book.

She sighed. "When did i do that?" she asked in a playful tone. But all to easily she agreed. "Pick any song, i know a bunch of songs, even Dota by Basshunter!" she was well versed in music from everywhere.

Klaus began leafing though the song book, "you know I know other songs besides the classics" he said before sitting at the piano and began playing a random song. After a bit he began to sing along with the lyrics,
"This world will never be what I expected
And if I don't belong who would have guessed it
I will not leave alone everything that I own
To make you feel like it's not too late, it's never too late

Even if I say it'll be alright
Still I hear you say you want to end your life
Now and again we try to just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it around 'cause it's not too late
It's never too late

No one will ever see this side reflected
And if there's something wrong who would have guessed it?
And I have left alone everything that I own
To make you feel like it's not too late, it's never too late

It's never too late

The world we knew won't come back
The time we've lost can't get back
The life we had won't be ours again

This world will never be what I expected
And if I don't belong

It's never too late

It's never too late
It's not too late, it's never too late"

Klaus finished the song and took a few deep breathes. He stood up, "I'm sorry, you were saposed to be singing, I didn't mean to steal your spotlight" he said with a bow. Klaus sat down at the piano again, "now, name a song, any song"

She listened to him sing, almost flawlessly. it was beautiful. After he was done his voice snapped her out of her trance. She looked at him. "Wow have you ever thought about being a pro? I mean you should do a chorus with me." She leafed through the book. "do you know Because of you by Kelly Clarkson? If you don't then never mind, but if you do cue me in when i need to sing."

"Really, I always thought I had a rather ugly voice" Klaus admitted. "Pro maybe if its just playing piano, but the most famous ones write there own songs" he said with a sigh. Klaus smiled and nodded when she asked if he knew a certin song, "I've heard it once or twice, my mother loves kelly clarkson, I think I may be able to play it by ear" He said before sitting down on the bench once again. Klaus tried a few notes first before finding where to start. He began the intro to the song slowly so Angela could find her place.

Listening to the gentle intro to the song Angela remembered doing this a year ago at the funeral. It was heartbreaking, she loved the song though.

I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

Because of you
Because of you
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I watched you die
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing

Because of you
Because of you
Because of you
I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid

Because of you
Because of you

After she was finished she smiled shyly, she had never thought of her self as a really good singer. "How'd i do?"

(( hmm, i think this shall be interesting :p ))

Klaus continued playing but it was hard to concentrait, Angela's voice was so beautiful, like a sirens song. Once she finished and asked how she did Klaus stood up and walked over to her. He wraped his arms around her in a hug, "I have never heard anything so beautiful" he whispered in her ear before kissing her softly on the lips.

Angela froze, she didn't know what to do exactly she pulled away unintentionally, and then felt bad about it. she blushed but then her face flushed pale. She wasn't much for words and had never had anyone try to kiss her. Suddenly the butterflies were all over in her stomach. She looked at him hoping he wasn't going to be mad.

((sorry you said it'd be interesting, and it is?))

Klaus felt ashamed and embarressed when she pulled away from him. You could see it all over his face. "I'm sorry," he said before running out of the room. Klaus was a fast runner, and he knew all the hiding places in the house. Klaus ran until he found the first hiding place he could. He hoped Angela would just leave and save him from further embaressment. He sat down on the floor and put his head in his hands, "im so so stupid" he said in a defeated voice.

Tears filled Angela's eyes. She wanted to tell him the truth, but how could she really trust him. They were so young, how could it be like this? so mature, like teenagers. She walked out of the door and decided she wasn't going to listen to her head, but her heart; she would find him. Tell him how she felt, tell him the truth. she walked down the hallway and the tear leaked out of her eye. After that she couldn't stop them, it was always like this. As soon as she started to cry, her eyes would become green, and then she couldn't stop. sometimes she could cry for hours without knowing why in the end.

She walked through the hallways and knocked on a few doors before opening them. She walked to the last door in the hallway and knocked. 'Even if he is in there,' she thought. 'Why would he answer it for me?' "Klaus?"

Much to Klaus's dismay he realised he had been crying. god I'm an ass, were 10! what did I think was going to happen? he yelled at himself in his head. Klaus heard someone knocking on the door. Klaus straitened himself out and stood up. "Its almost dinner time, maybe its best if you go home" Klaus said in the most emotionless voice he could muster. It cracked a little at the end but that was it. After saying those words Klaus regreted them, but he would make no fool of himself, espically for some girl he didn't feel anything for. Don't lie to yourself, you have a crush on her, admit it the little voice in the back of his head told him, no I don't, she means nothing to me he thought back.

More tears poured down Angela's face. "O.." She broke off with a sob in mid sentence and walked away from the door, not even finishing her word. 'What was I thinking. He doesn't like me.' She got halfway down the hallway, but remembered where the bathroom was. Instead of leaving right away she went in there to cry. She ahd to get it out before she went home and cooked. what if Skyle was there?

Klaus steped out of the room intime to see tears on Angelas face. "what have I done" he whispered. He could almost feel his heart breaking and hers. Klaus followed her silently and watched as she steped into the bathroom. The study was right across the hall and he walked in and wrote a note
Dearest Angela,

I'm sorry for making you cry, I never wanted to do that. It goes against everything I was taught all these ten years. I'm so sorry I hurt you, it breaks my heart to see tears fall out of your beautiful eyes. Your eyes look just like the sea, beautiful. Far to beautiful for tears. Once again, I'm so so sorry, I hope that one day you can find it in your heart to forgive me

-Klaus

Once he was done he folded it in half and sliped it under the door of the bathroom. He hoped she was still in there but before he could find out Klaus left. His pride was riped in half and he didn't want to see anyone.

Angela indeed had seen the note, but in truth she left out the back door shortly after. She was devastated and just wanted to get home. She would send him a letter the next day. Maybe she could write him the next day, it would make it easier if he came over, where if he made her angry or upset, she didn't have to worry about the bathroom not being her own. so she left without another word, still crying, despite his appolgy.

(((I'll set up another in this section okay?)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back