walk in the woods

Klaus Dove

OOC First Name
Zach
Klaus was walking with Angela. They had just exited the streets of Obsidian Harbor and they were making there way to the forest near there houses. They entered the cool shade of the trees and Klaus quickly found a path for them to follow, "so Angela, tell me about your self," Klaus said, "your my best friend, and I'd like to know you better if you don't mind" he added hoping he wasn't being to pushy.

Well i come from a slightly wealthy family. I'm staying on my own. Uh," she thought for a second. "i love animals, and i don't eat much. i have 2 cats and a dog with me right now..." She couldn't think of anything else so she looked at him. "What about you, you are a close friend and I'd like to know about you."

Klaus listened to Angela talk about herself, she didn't say much but that was okay, "well, my father is high up in Australian politics, I have a baby brother and sister, there twins and two months old" he began, "I have a pet dog, and my hobby is music, i believe you know everything else" Klaus replied. He looked around and saw some blue flowers. Klaus bent down letting go of Angela's arm to pick a few. Once he had a handful he handed them to Angela, "for you" he said with a smile.

She blushed deep red and took the blue flowers. "Hydrangea," she muttered and her eyes filled with tear a bit. She turned around quickly to hide her tears.

Klaus watched as Angela turned around quickly. Not quick enough to hide her tears. "Angela whats wrong? what did I do?" he asked putting a hand on her shoulder and turning her around. He brought her into a gentle hug, "please tell me"

"Th-they were my fathers faveroites." She said turning away again. She hadn't wanted to cry in front of anyone, excpessially not Klaus. He might think it was babyish.

"Im so so sorry, I had no idea" Klaus said horrified at himself. How could he have done this to her, he just gave her flowers that her dead father loved. "I'm such an idiot" he added. Klaus felt horriable, he never wanted to make her cry, never. Just watching her hurt like that hurt him.

She turned after stopping her tears. She felt silly but she couldn't stop them. She cleard her eyes and saw him, his expression was grim and it made her feel bad. "You couldn't've known. It's o-okay." She smiled a real smile. "It was nice of you to pick them for me."

"I should have known, I never want to hurt you Angela, those eyes of yours are to pretty for tears to fall from them" He said in a soft voice before reaching down and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. He pulled away and blushed a little. "well, I guess we should keep going" he said running his fingers through his hair akwardly.

"No you didn't know everyone makes mistakes." He kissed her cheek and her eyes wided and she blushed a scarlet red, and giggled. "Y-yeah, going... where were we going again?" She said the goffiest smile was placed on her lips.

"um, I believe we were going to my house so you could see the music room" He said with an akward smile. Not wanting to seem to forward he decided that they could walk normally, "this way I believe" he said pointing at a turn in the path. He followed it putting his hands in his pockets and keeping his head down, why am I so akward and keep attacking her like that!? he mentally yelled at himself.

'Why am i feeling like this, ugh!' She said to herself following a bit behind him. 'He's just a boy, He's just a boy, He's just a boy, He's just a boy, He's just a boy.' she kicked a rock and silently mouthed "ouch".

Klaus keeping his head hung felt the warm sunshine on him again. They were in the feild near his house and he smiled. His mother was outside playing with the babies and father was at the table doing work, even on his day's off he was busy. He waited for Angela to emerge from the woods so he could introduce her to his parents.

Angela emerged feeling better once the sunlight hit her. She squinted agaisnt the bright light that gave her hair a midnight blue tint. She looked kind of nervous, she was standing close behind him.

Cassandra was wearing a pink dress and sitting on the grass playing with her babies. They were so adorable. She looked up when she heard the leaves in the forest rusteling. She smiled fondly as she saw her son come out of the forest and waved at him. Her smile grew wider as his little friend emerged. She stood up and rushed over to hug her son, "Oh Klaus you know I don't like you going through the forest, its not safe" she said crushing him in her arms. She turned towards the girl who had come with him, "and you must be Klaus's little friend, he couldn't stop talking about you last night it was Angela this Angela that, and I can see why, your such a little cutie" She said before pinching the girls cheeks lightly, "oh were are my manners, I'm Klaus's mother, but you can call me Cassandra, thats my husband James, and Klaus's brother and sister Lily and Liam" she said pointing at each one. She skiped back to her babies and resumed playing with them as if nothing had happened.

Angela blushed as Klaus's mother said that she was all Klaus could talk about. She looked over at Klaus and smiled. This was great payback for him. "So...What exactly did he say?"

Klaus blushed, hs mother could be so embaressing sometimes, "oh you know, that I had met a nice girl who was lost and that she would be a great friend" he said ruffling his hair.

Angela smiled and thoguht, 'Yeah great friend,' She sighed aloud. she smiled and just looked at his mother, his younger sister and brother. It was so great to see kids. "Don't i have to meet your father now, or is it the music room first?

James was busy writing a speach for work. It was going well and he didn't bother to stop when his son came home with his girlfriend and didnt even look up when his wife started making a big fuss. Once he had dotted his last i and crossed his last t he looked up. There was his son and a girl the same age both looking very embarrsessed. James stood up and walked over to where they were standing. He bowed his head before the girl and smiled at his son, "well, this must be the pretty girl you were so excited about seeing today, I can see why" he said with a soft laugh that matched his sons. "Very nice to meet you young lady, I hope you have an enjoyable time at my house and with my son today" he said in a formal voice before going over to where his wife and his babies were sitting.

'Everyone's so nice here,' She said as Klaus's father introduced himself. She blushed even more as he said that she was "the pretty girl" Klaus had talked about. "Thanks, it's nice to have met you too." After his father had left she looked at Klaus. "Your family's really nice." she commented. She noticed how much Klaus looked like his parents, except younger adn definantly cuter. 'Bad brain,' she shouted in her mind. 'NO!'

Klaus coughed akwardly into his hand when his father came over and told Angela Klaus thought she was pretty. He smiled at Angela after his dad had finally left, "thanks, its rare that dads here, Im glad you got to meet him" Klaus said before offering Angela his arm again, "shall I show you around?" he asked.

She smiled and took his arm. "That would be great." she said. She hadn't ever met a high society and thought that it would be interesting to see how they really live.

Klaus smiled and walked with Angela towards the house, he ducked his head down as they walked by his mother and she said "aww" "Im sorry about my mother" he mumbled before they steped into the house. One of the maids was there at once to take his and Angela coats, he waved her off and smiled, "No thank-you Nina, you can go back to your book, you seemed to be enjoying it" Klaus said. Nina smiled at him and went to go finish her book, he was right she was quite obsorbed in it. He walked with Angela down the turning hallways pointing out various paintings and rooms. They finally reached a room with two huge doors. "this is the music room" Klaus said before opening the doors and qesturing for Angela to enter first.

Angela smiled seeing how polite he was to the maid and everything. He showed her paintings and pointed out rooms. They walked to a room with big doors on the outside. She walked in and saw the instruments, it was a beautiful room. She turned to Klaus. "I remembered the name of the song, it's called Sanctuary, it's by Utadah Hikaru." She smiled, "the Japaneses from is called Passion."

Klaus thought for a moment, "does it sound like this?" he asked before going over to his piano and began playing the song. It never really sounded right, but he was sure it was the song. He finished playing and stood up, "how was that?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back