Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
Lily was staying at school over the holiday and decided to window shop in Brightstone. After a day of walking around alone looking at everything in every window, Lily headed over to the park and sat down on a swing, she swayed herself waiting for company

Skylar had been walking around in Brightstone Village for a few hours before this, waiting to get onto the Hogwarts Express which would take her home later today. She had a few hours to kill so she wandered into the park, and not too long later, she spotted a fellow Hogwarts student, so she decided to go up to them and say hello, maybe she could make another friend before she left for the holidays. "Hey, how are you?" she said as she came within earshot to her.

As Lily sat swaying on the swing she saw a fellow first her approach and greeting. Lily smiled happily at the girl and said " Hey! I'm good thanks . And you? Are you going home for the holiday? " Lily asked curiously.

Branson came to the park randomly during the christmas period and was very surprised to see, "Lily! hey," he called out to her as he approached her and her friend on the swings.

Lily was talking to the Gryffindor when she heard her name. She looked around and spotted Branson, she stood up and smiled " Hey Bran. How are you? " she asked giving him a hug.

A bit surprised at the boy suddenly turning up, Skylar introduced herself, not to be rude, “Hey, I’m Skylar, how are you?” before adding, “if I’m interrupting like a pre-planned meetup or something feel free to tell me and I’ll go...” she trailed off awkwardly, not wanting to intrude if she wasn’t welcome.

Lily smiled at her newest friend " Oh no, please stay. You're not interrupting anything specific " Lily said hoping it would put Sky at ease. Lily pointed to Branson and said " Branson is a friend if mine" She said with a smile.

"I'm Branson," he introduced and then shook his head, "My dad's shopping in brightstone and he let me come here, had no idea Lily would be here." he didn't want this girl to leave just because he'd turned up. "Do you go to school with Lily?"

Skylar breathed a small sigh of relief, glad she wasn’t intruding. “Yeah actually, I do!” She said with a smile as Branson asked if she went to school with Lily. “Do you? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you around...” she said, “though on second thought the school is pretty big so it’d be easy to miss you!” She finished with a grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back