Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Michael
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Margo knew that Valentine's day was just a day like any other but she still found herself feeling a bit wistful. It was a day all about love and yet she was all alone, at least for now. Her friends were probably around here somewhere. But for now she sat on the edge of the fountain and watched the ripples of the water shimmer in the dim light of the hall. She sighed and couldn't help but glance around at the other couples that had come into the garden for some privacy and she felt her cheeks flush as she realized she might be intruding. She loved to read books about grand romances and heroines being swept off their feet all the time. Quietly, she hoped one day to have a love like that. But sitting alone on Valentine's day made it feel like it was something very far away.

Cameron had resisted the urge to hide himself in the rose garden for about 20 minutes, grateful once again to have his camera to hide behind so he didn't have to actually deal with attending the school events. He hadn't seen Aine anywhere yet but he just knew if he had to deal with watching her simper around with Valerius all night again it'd ruin his already tenuous mood.

He was glad he spotted Margo first, noting she looked to be having about as much fun as he was, raising his camera and announcing his presence with a click and flash of the shutter. "If you're bored I could push you into the fountain. Would probably be more fun than dancing all night," he said, fiddling with the camera aperture for a moment before moving to join her on the edge of the fountain.

Margo reached out and dipped her fingers in the water when she heard the click of a camera shutter. She turned quickly and wasn't surprised to Cameron there. She frowned at his comment and flicked her fingers that still had some water on them at him. "If you try, I'll take you down with me." she said solemnly when he joined her. "Are you done pestering the rest of the school yet?" she asked and gestured to the camera. He always had that thing with him, even when he wasn't at school events, and she wondered momentarily if she would even recognize him with out it.

godmod approved

Cameron made a noise of protest when Margo flicked water at him, making a show of wiping it away from his face and hair before snorting in amusement. "Yeah like you could," he goaded her, giving her a nudge. "I keep telling you guys, it's the rest of the school who's bothering me," he said insisted, moving up his camera as if to take another close up short of Margo before moving to push her out of frame again. It'd been intended to be playful, but he must have caught her off guard, letting out a yelp as Margo actually slipped into the fountain but not before she'd grabbed his arm and pulled him down along with her, them both tumbling into the fountain with a splash. "Camera! Camera!" He squawked, spitting out fountain water as he held his arm holding the camera aloft, trying to keep it dry as he blinked water from his eyes.

Margo rolled her eyes and was about to argue that simply being around didn't count as bothering but she never got the words out. She saw him reach out to push her and she tried to angle herself away and out of his reach but her legs had been crossed and she quickly lost her balance. Before she realized what was happening she was falling backwards into the water. Out of instinct she reached for Cameron, the only solid thing in her reach and pulled him with her. Thankfully the water wasn't that deep and her head didn't even get wet but the rest of her was soaked. "Cameron!" she nearly shrieked. "Why would you do that?!" There weren't that many people around who would have seen but she was still in the middle of the great hall and was now soaking wet. She felt a hundred things at once and of course he was only concerned about his stupid camera. Anger flared and for a moment she wanted to smash it. But it passed quickly as she shivered and climbed back up to where she had been sitting before. She had just wanted to have a nice night and now it was ruined. She tried to hid the tears welling up in her eyes but the quickly spilled over.

Still spluttering Cameron, awkwardly shuffled to the edge of the fountain, pushing his wet hair up from where it'd plastered to his forehead before trying to carefully set his camera aside where it wouldn't get wet. "I didn't mean to, jeez," he said in a huff, looking back over his shoulder at Margo as she clambered out from the fountain and balking when he realized she was crying. "Ah crap, I mean it, it was an accident, don't- Don't cry," he said, scrambling out of the fountain after her and grimacing as water squelched in his shoes. He wished he knew a drying charm or something, though he didn't even dare reach for his wand, distinctly aware that he'd probably just set the two of them on fire. "Do you want.. my jacket?" He offered lamely, fully aware his jacket was about as wet as everything else except for part of the arm that he'd held out of the water. "Margo, I-I'm really sorry."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back