Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Adorah had tried to get ahold of the girl she had a final rose delivery for, but all she knew was that she was a Hufflepuff. She had been told by some of the puffs in the Great Hall they saw her heading towards the Common Room. Adorah figured the girl couldn't stay in there too long and decided to sit outside the entrance until the Hufflepuff came out. Finally, she saw someone come out of the portrait. "Lillian?"

Lily looked up as she stepped out of the common room, surprised to hear her name. "Oh, yes?" She asked, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Adorah was a bit taken aback when she saw girl in front of her. She was still getting used to the whole idea of being flustered by attractive people, and seeing as she found this girl pretty, her natural instinct was to run away. "Uhhh," she began, trying to stop staring, "I have a rose for you - I mean - to deliver to you. From somebody else. Not me." She nervously got out her words as she held the yellow rose toward the Hufflepuff, hoping she would take it quickly.

You can do more than you know.

Jasper

Lily blinked. "Really?" She took the flower in surprise, glancing at the note. Oh, Jasper, he was so sweet. She would need to thank him later. "Thank you," She gave the girl a shy smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back