Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Sturdy Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Victoire had learned from her time in New Zealand and in Australia of the more common cook out, where people would cook sausages, but given that she was originally Belgian, and really any reason to stand out, she'd decided upon waffles. She'd gotten a license to have a machine to create waffles, and was currently putting them together for the people who wanted them. They had a limited amount of options, some proper New Zealand honey, some strawberries, some blueberries and raspberries, some whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles. Nothing too complicated and everything free. She had her children, running circles and messing about, and had invited her whole team to the event. She had some interns handing out leaflets with the highlights of her debate response, just the bitesize chunks that would be easy to talk to other people about. Victoire was aiming for this event to be casual, a light hearted and open manner to get to know herself. She'd dressed in a manner she would call polite casual. She just hoped people liked waffles.

Tristan was pleased Victoire was holding another event, from his perspective, she was definitely one of the most visible candidates for the general public. She also had done pretty well in the first debate, as far as Tristan could tell. Their chances weren't bad. Tristan was trying very hard to focus on his job right now, and not on whatever was going on with Domi. He still wasn't sure if she was telling the truth, but it wasn't something he wanted to think about right now. He forced himself to focus on what was happening, handing out a few leaflets along with the interns before moving to Victoire's side.

The first debate had been interesting, especially because his name had been brought up. Ioan hadn't been expecting that though really he shouldnt have been so surprised. On his daily walk around the park, the Potioneer was intrigued to see that one of the candidates was hosting an event. He moved closer and closer, the smell of something sweet reaching his nose. He grabbed one of the leaflets offered to him and gave it a quick glance, Candidate Fontaine. Ioan couldn't say he agreed with everything she had said, but he'd liked her far more than some of the other candidates. The man waited in line for a waffle, nodding his head as he spotted the Candidate herself. When he was close enough, the man called out his question. "How will you be different from the current Minister, Ms. Fontaine?"

Victoire could admit her surprise when she glanced up and spotted in the people was an old candidate. She continue to serve the waffles, and the man then asked a question. She gave a little nod, this was fair, she probably wasn't too different from the current minister, she also wasn't proposing to do anything too different than the minister might've done if had two terms. "I believe Mrs Holland did a good job, magical people in general are doing well, financially, with health and education, but I believe there are gaps, we have little support for parents. magical people don't have early learning centres or pre-school centres and I know there there will be parents out there who have to pick between job opportunities, income, because someone has to be at home with children," Victoire said, these were talking points she had mentioned before, but this felt like a time to repeat them.

"That's perhaps a long winded way of saying that I will be different from Mrs Holland because I intend to do more to put money, resources and aid in people's hands so they can lead the lives they want," Victoire was sure that another candidate could pick apart how things might be afford or why the ministry should be involved in such things, but in her mind that was how to have the most productive citizens and eventually some of what she was proposing would be less necessary. "I would aim for the ministry under my leadership to be the helping hand the some people need,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back