Vote Here

Do you agree for a late video graduation?

• Yes, I will send you an info

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Waste of time

• Maybe, If I'm on it

• I don't care

• Total voters

Persephone Kratos

OOC First Name
Alex
This poll is for the late video graduation that I promise I will make but sadly, my laptop got broken and it won't turn on and the sadest part is that my files are in the hard drive; all the info's are there. So, I need ya'll to vote if ya'll still want me to make the vid, I don't know how many members we have but if the voters voted yes with a number of ten, then I will make the vid and if it is below ten, then I won't.

Vote wisely
Alexis Joyce

it seems like a shame not to make one as there is one for every other class. if you don't want to do it i don't mind having a shot. but it wont be too good.

Joyce, you should at least send the graduates a link so they know the poll is here. No one else can really vote except them.

I say you should make them a video, but I really can't vote on that option, since I wouldn't be sending you any info. :lol: Have you tried looking in your old PMs to see if the info is still there?

Sorry about your laptop.

I have a graduate character, who recently graduated, and I was so excited when I saw all those other videos, and I couldn't wait for you to do mine. I hope that you do one. :)

Joyce,

If you PM me I will set you up with an account on HNZ's yearbook site.
You can then work with the yearbook staff on things and not have to gather photos/comments on your own.
We can then insert the video directly in to the yearbook. :)
(This will make future videos easier. )

That will be fantastic Nick. And as for the presentation for this year, I will do a simple one, I just need the graduates description of their graduating character and that's it. Leave it all the rest to me.

Thank you for voting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back