Voilà!

Lucas Morrison

Voil?!

<t>In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Lucas.</t>

My Good Golly! That was quite the introduction Lucas. I think I counted 39 words that start with "V".

If you need any help around this sillah place there is Nicolas King and Cecily Zhefarovich (our admins) or Isabella Chaos and Andromeda Fiorielli (the global mods). I'm sure you've seen them around already but figured I'd say it anyway ;)

I'm Alexis. Been around here for a little while, so if you want to roleplay lemme know. I have A LOT of characters 'round here. :p

And what you've been waiting for:
WELCOME TO HNZ :frantics:

V for Vendetta. An excellent film, one of my top three, to be sure. :)
Welcome to HNZ! :D
I'm Nick, one of your friendly neighbourhood Admin and Livvy is off somewhere prowling the night, I should think. :)
As already indicated, should you have any questions/comments/concerns about the site - feel free to shoot us a PM. ^_^

See you around!

=)) Nick beat me too it
ttly loved that movie ;)

a big HNZ welcome to you Lucas,

just to point out it would be very useful to read our rules section and get a quick read through of the history of the school etc... all can be found HERE

This particular area is where you can develop your character by writing up a bio and character development and getting into some unsorted rp's LINKAGE

Of course we have a lovely OOC area as well which we'd love to see you in for a good old chatter ;)

Hope you enjoy our site
:hug:

Lin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back