Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie had decided to visit the north tower. It was great to be back in the same old school. Thou she felt a bit dizzy staring down from the tower, she felt a high of happiness made her smile.

Bellatrix was wandering around the school when she saw Maddiie. "Well... interesting seeing you here...."

Maddiie heard a familar and almost swalloed her tounge when she recognize the voice."Oh havent you heard...I'm Back!" Maddiie came out cool.

"Well I can see that, since you were to busy being a death eaters slave."

"We can do this all night Bella dear..."Maddiie amusingly

Maddiie walked up too Bellatrix."You know I wonder why Im not in Slytherin. Im as ruthless as you are.." Maddiie slyly smiled.

"So True because I am greater than you" Maddiie had looked away hearing a sound from a far away distance.

Than she heard a howling sound."Did they ever get rid of that wolf?" Maddii asked ignoring Bellatrix last remark.

"I clearily remember their being a wolf round here. dont you remember?"she asked Bellatrix..

"Never mind" Maddiie had wonder bout it so more.

"I remember a student before I left and I think he was biiten or he was a wolf. And I hear some noises"

"I cant remember" maddiie fell silent.

"They must know, they must have know, maybe we should fine out?"

"I dont know I may be wrong" Maddiie heard the noise again and strated to walk towars the corridors. Are you coming?" she asked Bellatrix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back