Visiting the Owls

Blane took a deep breath. "Thanks" He said quietly to Andromeda. "If only you had been there when it had happened. It might had made it easier."

"Well, sometimes people might feel like it's not over until they act in some way but they may not know how to act to make them feel better." Enzeru sad as she sighed, "That's what my aunt said when my uncle died anyway."

"I don't normally get this emotional, when i think about her. Its just she would be so pleased I was a wizard. It would have probably meant that when my parents left I would have gone somewhere instead of living on my own." Blane said "I haven't seen my parents in 4 years, I have no grandparents, I have no aunts, I had one uncle but I haven't seen him since Cassandra died. I was alone in this world until very recently. Its just been different actually having people to talk to about stuff instead of walls."

"That's really sad," Enzeru replied, trying not to say the wrong thing. "Feel free to talk to me any time you want. I may not know what to say but I'll listen."

Andromeda smiled affectionately at Enzeru. Unwittingly you've said the right thing. she thought. She gave Blanes hand another squeeze and sighed.
"You know, I thought I had the perfect life I really did! Look at us, we're all 11yrs old going on 12. And the most of us have been through the wars - not THE WAR, but you know what I mean! We've all lost someone very close. I think things like that help build bridges and cement relationships...you know, common ground!"
Andromeda looked at them both, hoping she was making sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back