Visiting the gold

dam it! i read it though in the l ibrary..books of spells. wrote it all down in rl aswell! that actually sucks..alright ill edit a tad..

((And incendo is a third year spell!
Third Year Spells

Cheering Charm (Exhilaro)
Engorgio - Enlargens an object
Incendio - Sets the target object on fire
Locomotor - Moves the target object.
Riddikulus - When performed correctly, this forces the boggart to take on an appearance which will inspire the laughter that forms an effective defense against the creature.
Planerio - Makes objects levitate
Locusta - Turns a frog into a grasshopper
Cuniculus - Turns rats into rabbits

Sorry just trying to keep to the rules. If we could do things like this Hoshi would have you upside down already.))

(which is why i leant it in my lesson???

i think ill hve to go 2 coz i got be up in 7 hours...)

(better? lol i swear it was better before it was changed xd

im gonna go, carry on tomorow, bye!)

((You couldn't have. One because if you know it I know it. We have Charms together. And two we are first years, meaning we only know first year spells. That doesn't mean that we can't know of the spells it just means that we will not be able to work them until third year. Latersh Libbs))

p.s ye my main is called libbs/libbt w/e but call me pheebz :p

and fine you win :p with the type of spells i mean..not the fight hehe

((Is it OK if I join?))

Lemina was making her way from the prefect's common room up to her dorm. She heard noises coming from the trophy room. She stuck her head around the door and froze. The place was a wreck. There were three first years standing around. She entered quickly. "What... is..." She snapped out of it. "Look, can one of you tell me what has happened here?" She noticed Jenna, a Hufflepuff and Hoshi - one of the annoying first years who wouldn't stop pulling pranks. The other girl she didn't recognise. Lemi grasped her hand around her keychain, which was lodged safely in her pocket. She was ready to call upon the help of other prefects if need be.

(lol but ull tell us off XD)

(hoshi and alexis..shall we continue? XD )

((No problems, you may have just saved Phoebez))

Hoshi turned her attention to the prefect and smiled her twisted smile. "Nothing miss just teaching this wench how to shut up." She said her voice low. She was waiting for Jenna's reaction as well as for the little Ravenclaw to make her next move. Hoshi had gone from light and airy to sick and twisted in no time flat. This would have most people shaking by now.

(posting as)

Napolde turned to see what she guessed was a prefect. "Nothing," she said. Deep down she wanted and needed help, especially as she was in pain, but she had no intention of saying that. She turned back to Hoshi. "Yeah right!!" she said, no one told her to shut up.

((Yeah. You are kinda killing each other ^_^ ))

Lemina frowned at the Slytherin. "Excuse me?" She look on in contempt. That girl had to learn some manners, soon, or she would be spending the weekend in a detention. She looked across at the other girl, she vaguely recognised her, but not by name. "Looks like something is. That little wench needs to shut up?" She repeated Hoshi's words.

((Ignore))

Hoshi was calming down a bit so the slow, slipery tone that she was using fades and was more like herself. "She was insulting me which was fine because I don't give a flying fig what anyone thinks about me but then she turned on Jenna-chan." She said then crossed her arms over her waist. Hoshi didn't care if she went to detention. She would be spending a lot of time there anyway. "Thank your luck star the prefect came that mouth have been on the floor." She said Napolde, lips purses.

(posting as)

Napolde rolled her eyes. "I did not insult you! You started making a fuss! And jenna, should've just stayed out of this" she said hissing at her. Why should she be blamed? Hoshi started it.

(lol)

Lemina hated this. The first years, they, they were so active. Why couldn't they just be little shy kids who went about their days and did homework and had good friends, nothing more than that. They drived her crazy. Be like us! "Look, girls!" Lemi clenched her fist within her pocket. "Just, just, just calm down!" She screamed, then began taking deep breaths. She had to calm down before she got a professor. Or should she use her keychain?

[thanks for waiting :oy: ]

Jenna sort of zoned out but was brought back when some girl screamed at her, looked over at the girl and groaned when she realized it was a prefect. "What happened?" Jenna asked quietly, though she didn't care she just wanted to find a quiet place to lay down and sleep, and possibly cry. "Listen.. can I go? I wasn't even sure what was going on, that chick insulted me, and I have more then enough reasons to flip out when someone completely calls me out," Jenna grumbled.

Hoshi looked at Jenna and nodded. "Can I go with her. I've had enough of little miss snob over there." She said rolling her eyes. "We can talk some where else Jenna-chan." Hoshi whispered a worried look on her face. "Yeah well normal people when they almost crash into someone say 'Sorry my bad' not 'out of my way'. You need to get your teeth knocked out." She said to Napolde.

((Sorry Jen :p))

Lemina looked around their faces and swallowed the lump in her throat. "Look, sorry for overreacting. I don't know what happened, but I'm going to tell your heads of houses. Listen, Jenna, are you okay?" She liked to look out for the younger 'puffs. She sighed and gave Hoshi a look which said Make sure Jenna's okay. "Hoshi, just calm down. I wasn't there, but obviously it's gotten out of hand. Forgive and forget, alright?"

Lemi turned to the other girl, "What house are you in?" The question was asked gently, but there was still authority in there.

Jenna shook her head bluntly at Lemina's question and said in a pained voice, "No." She sighed inwardly when she thought of what Professor Weiss would say, she already had a discussion with her, another one wouldn't be good for her, she had a feeling she would get expelled or something. She looked at the ground and wrapped her arms around her body trying to keep herself together but none of this mattered in a months time her twin brother would be dead, and every second, every minute was wasted because she couldn't be there for him.

Hoshi wrapped a gothic arm around Jenna. "Come on. We can talk where it's quiet." She said consurn on her voice. She looked back at the Prefect and nodded. "Does this mean I will get sentenced later?" She asked. She was in trouble for fighting, she knew this the question now because what her punishment would be. It really wouldn't make a difference in her but still she needed to know how much time she was out of action..

Napolde gave Hoshi "evils". How dare she play the part of the innocent victim. She had started all this! Napolde didn't plan to tell the prefect what house she was in. Even if she got in trouble she didn't really care too much right now. "Aww, poor you" she said mockingly to Jenna. She planned to make a hasty escape but the prefect was blocking the door.

Lemina sighed inwardly. She felt bad about it. She knew Jenna had done nothing wrong, yet had no prove, it was just a sixth sense, a gut feeling. "You two can go now, Hoshi, I'll tell Professor Manteia, even though I don't think anyone was to blame particularly. You can see what he says." She gave the Slytherin a forced smile, she felt guilty for getting her into trouble.

Then she turned to the other girl. She had dodged her question, Lemi wasn't sure whether or not is was intentional. "Listen, we don't need any of that. I repeat, what house are you in?"

"You're just going to let her get away with this?! Look!" she said, rasing her shirt to reveal a now huge swolled bruise on her stomach. "She did that to me! And kicked me in the chest with her boot" she said. She wouldn't let Hoshi get away with it, even if the prefect did.

Jenna shot the other girl a death glare before turning back to Lemina, she forced a weak smile to her and said in a soft voice, "Thanks." She then walked out of the trophy room, hoping that Hoshi would come with her, she needed to talk to someone that wasn't Sam or Scorpius.

[should we continue this? ]

((If you want))

Hoshi looked at the bruise with a smirk then sighed. Professor Manteia would have her head for this! "Let's go before do more than bruise her." She whispered to Jenna and took Jenna's arm as she walked out. Her boots made no noise as walked as if to show that her boots where not nearly heavy enough to cause that kind of damage when they really where. She was getting in trouble but she was going to let Napolde think that she wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back