Visiting the gold

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi Koshiba had one major flaw. She loved gold above all else. And there was no more gold in the castle than in the school Trophy Room. She had not been in here because she thought the old temptation of stealing it would come back. She was a bit of thief thanks to her father who was often involved in crooked deals. This was how he made his millions. Hoshi looked at all the cups that had been collected last five years with greed in her deep brown eyes. She wasn't thinking of that boy. At the moment all her attention was on the shiny things in front of her. Her mouth watering a bit. Again Hoshi let her guard down. She always did when it came to gold.

Napolde found the room she was looking, andd shee sharply rounded the door to enter the trophy room. She glared at the girl whom she almost crashed into, instead sending a few trophies to the floor. "You know you should watch where you stand" she said theough gritted teeth, and flicking her bouncy brown hair in the girls face she flauunted off the other side of the room.

Hoshi stepped back and let her purple hair fall into place. She was giving the girl a look as if to say. Oh no you just did not talk to me like that. "Excuse you but last time I checked I could stand anywhere I want." Was what came out of her mouth. Hoshi crossed her arms at the waist. Her hands where covered in studded gloves today instead of the lace number she had picked. At the moment she was thinking that the studs where going to come in handy. Her eyes went from deep brown to a sort of redish color with instant rage.

Napolde just laughed at her, "Ye sure you can, if you don't care aboutt getting trampled!" she said, then changing to mock, "Aww, are you getting angry at the pretty girl?" she asked slowly as if she wouldn't understand.

Hoshi rolled her eyes. "Hey if they can't see me they must be blind." She said flicking at her purple hair. She was pretty hard to miss in her all purple outfit. She had decided against painting her lips purple too just to go super goth. "Oh yeah your very pretty. Your right up there with Toni Adderson who is a anorexic fashion drown." She said venom in her voice. A little bit more and she might just have to stain the glass cases with blood. Hoshi was a short girl with an equally short fuse. "Least she was good enough to get into Slytherin." She said again venom in her voice. She knew this girl was not a Slytherin because she knew her house mates by face at least.

((reference:
))

Napolde shrugged uncarinly, "At least we're not artificial" she smirked, reffering to her purple hair. "Good enough?" she snorted, "Slytherin is the worst house to be put in! Only stubborn little mits get in there. At least Ravenclaw have something to be proud of" she said, sticking her chin in the air. Whoever "Toni" was was no interest to her if she was Slytherin, she would just like the rest, and there was just one exeption to this rule. "I, don't have to try to stand-out and make an impact" she said smugly.

Hoshi smirked. "At least I don't need to go by house rep alone. You ask anyone who Hoshi Koshiba is and they will tell you that they at least have heard the name. I ask about you and I'm I will get a 'who?'" She said taking a step towards the girl. Her purple shoes made no noise even though they where heavy. She should have heard of her. She had at the center of Mischief Day where her team of first years made the school a place of mayhem for a day. People where still talking about the lion on the seventh floor. Hoshi was also known for bringing the noise with her. When ever she went into a room there was a cloud of hellos and laughter that erupted from the students. Not that Hoshi held herself like that it was just that people knew her and she always liked to talk to someone.

"Obviously fame isn't everything." she said narrowing her eyes. "Prehaps you're too, young to understand what it's like in the real world, and maybe being stupid is the only thing you're capably of" she said sadly, looking directly at her with mocked pity. "Yeah, with me, they get a sence of suspensed mystery" she added, the edge of her mouth and her eyebrows raising slightly.

Hoshi rolled her eyes. This girl really thought she was the dark side of the moon. Hoshi could have laughed if she wasn't so pissed off. "No but it does help to have someone to talk to when your bored. Or something to do. That's simply what I'm doing making my own fun." She said. Hoshi was close to her now so she didn't have to project her voice. "More like a case of suspended stomach flu with all that ego your forcing down their throats." She said a predetoy smirk now on her lips. this would have been enough to send most people running by now.

Napolde rolled her eyes, "Of course, but one small hitch, as you say, they don't know me. Yet" she said, praising herself for the ability tto keep the come-back lines coming. "Fun? Fun? Fun is another word for immature" she whispered, lowering her voice. This one wasn't giving up. "The only flu snyonr will get round here will be from you and your uncontrolable need to hang onto everything" dhe said, aware she wasn't letting this drop, and she may have to resort to force.

Hoshi let a bit of a smile shine though. "I suppose. There is the thing that people actually like me. And guess what? We Are Eleven." She said as if she where talking to someone who was slow. "Immaturity is irlevent at this age." She said shaking her head. What was with everyone and the need to grow up so soon. Her mother was grown up and miserable. Her father was grown up and miserable. All that came with maturity was misery. Hoshi has stopped a few feet from her. One more word. She dared her to say one more thing to her. She would see what Hoshi was really made of.

[Do you mind if I join? If not I'll edit]

Jenna had just been in her dorm room curled up in her douvees(sp?) trying to not think of her brother and the death that was to come for him. When the other girls in her house came into her room asking why she seemed so sad. Jenna immediately snapped at them and left her dorm room after picking up a sweater that she borrowed from Sam. It was black, warm and smelled of him, she loved it.

Jenna went down to the trophy room because it was usually a ghost town, sometimes literally. As she made her way through she heard two voices, she groaned, but kept walking as she recognized one of them. As she walked she hugged the black sweater closer to her body. She then spotted Hoshi, and a sad smile spread on her lips. She walked towards her and wrapped her arms around her for a brief second and said in a hoarse voice, "Hi Hoshi." She looked over at the other girl but didn't say anything in recognition, she didn't know her, and if she did she didn't recognize her, so it really didn't matter.

With the tension in her mussels Hoshi had been about to snap someone in half. Then she realized it was Jenna. "Jenna-chan, are you ok?" She asked after hugging her back. She looked at Jenna's face and saw that she was not just sad depressed. That whipped all the anger out of her face and eyes. The eyes went back to the deep brown that they where sopped to be. The Ravenclaw girl was safe for now. All that mattered to Hoshi know was Jenna.

Napolde smirked, "You may well be. But i'm thirteen in febuary" se said honestly. "Get your facts right!" she said rolling her eyes.

She groaned as another wimpy student entered the room. "What are you doing here?" she asked, annoyed at having an audience.

(naww libbys so much nicer than dee lol)

Hoshi shrugged. "So I'll be twelve in June, big deal. I don't even know your name why would I want to know your age?" She said as stab then turned back to Jenna though her eyes had become a bit amber again. This girl really knew how to light her up.

Jenna whimpered at Hoshi's question then she whispered quietly, "Owen is dying." She felt tears build up in her eyes then looked over to the other girl and she clenched her fists, suddenly her anger being taken over with anger. "Leave me alone you little ****!" Jenna snapped coldly then hugged Hoshi to fight punching the little girl square in the face.

"Because, you're wrong" she said, her voice begining to raise, "and you can call me Napolde!" she crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at Hoshi. The other girl looked tearful but she didn't care. To Dee she thought she was getting more attention.

(im saying sorry now coz i feel mean :p )

Dee just laughed at her, "If i'm a ****, what are you?" she asked raising her eyesbrows. She was hardly little, being taller than her.

This what made Hoshi snap. In what looked like one move Hoshi pushed Jenna away and kicked out high enough to hit Napolde in the chest. The boot was heavy and Hoshi was only bested at home by her brother. Tohoru had come out with big bruises after their bouts. Hoshi was not aiming for bruises. She was aiming to make the girl bleed. "Go get a teacher Jenna-chan. She's going to need help." Hoshi said her voice low and poisonous. Hoshi never yelled when she was like this she went deathly quiet.

Napolde was standing normally, when suddenly she found herself forced heavily backwards and she crashed into a set of trophies, sending them falling to the floor. She beared her teeth at Hoshi, ignoring the pain in her chest, and ran over to her wand out. She grabbed her hair and pulled. Hard. Her wand was raised to Hoshi's face. "Don't you dare" she threatened quietly. The pain in her chest had continued into her arm and shoulder now, but she kept the Slytherin pulled back so that if she were in this postition for so long Hoshi's legs and back would give way.

Hoshi closed her eyes only to savored the moment. It had been a long time since she had been in a cat fight. Hoshi struck Nepolde's hand so the wand would be knocked out of her hand. Hoshi sank making her hair twist in Napolde's hands because her hair was long enough so give her some room to move. This was a first year she was dealing with who knew little magic as she did it would. She did have an ace up her sleeve when it came to that but she wasn't about to use it now. Hoshi instead pushed the heels of both palms into Napolde's stomach aiming for the place she knew it would hurt.

[Actually Jenna is quite tall for her age]

Jenna snapped at the girl and she got in front of Hoshi as the girl raised her wand, she breathed heavily when Hoshi lowered her legs from kicking the girl she pulled Hoshi off the girl with a lot of force and yelled coldly, "Stop it!" She looked over at the girl threateningly, her blond hair disheveled from crying so much and she said, "If you don't leave now, I will hurt you more then you can imagine, and trust me, I'm just as...if not more capable then Hoshi." Jenna had a lot up her sleeve and this was the prefect time to test it out, she was angry and dangerous to anyone that go in her way.

(yea. dee is 5'5, how tal is jenn?) :p

I'll get that in a second she thought, just as she was shoved backwards again, this time in her stomache. She lay on the floor, but picked herself up quickly, trying to keep going. Diving over she picked up her wand again. "Oh yeah? Two against one. Very brave. You, whoever you are, stay out of this" she whispered. "What do you know of what i can do? Unlike some, i read" her voice was becoming louder when she started laughing gently because her stomache still hurt. She may have wiped her phycial strengh, but not her mental, nor her knowledge. "oo i'm soo scared" she said sarcastically at them.

(i can infact though do incendo because i learnt it in charms :p )

((You haven't been taught any of that Libbs Spells go according to what they have been taught. look here. I'm ingnoring the spells for now. That and wandless magic isn't taught to us until the seventh year.))

Hoshi didn't even whince when she felt Jenna pull her away from Nepolde, a few strands of her purple hair going with it. "Not leaving you to her Jenna-chan this wench need to be know what it is to fear." She said her voice still low. She wanted this girl to bleed. Her eyes where nearly glowing as she looked at Nepolde. Hoshi was close to blood lust. If that happened there was little that could stop her from killing Nepolde.

Okay.. sorry to say but your character can not do wandless spells or use incendo.. sorry to say.. I'm not moderating or anything though.. just being helpful it sorta irritates me when that happens..
and I have to go.. I'll post tomorrow.. don't get too ahead of me and you godmodded us

Acceptable Spells!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back