Visiting the gold

Lemina looked at Napolde's bruise. Ouch! She turned to the door, but Hoshi had already left. "Don't worry, I'll make sure she gets into trouble for whatever happened. Now, what is your house?" She repeated herself for the third time. If she wouldn't tell, then she would be the one getting into trouble. There was an edge to her voice this time, she hated people ignoring her. "Or at least your name."

Napolde sighed, she couldn't do anymore about this. "I'm Napolde. Napolde Amandil and im Ravenclaw." she said. She hadn't spoken to her head of house yet and wondered what they were like.

Lemina forced a weak smile at Napolde. "Okay, thanks for telling me. Don't worry, Professor Ana is nice." She looked over her, "Tell me exactly what Hoshi and Jenna did, from the beginning." She would go to Prof. Manteia and Ana later on, even though she felt bad about it.

Napolde sighed, "Well, i fell into this room and told Hoshi not to stand in the doorway it could hurt someone. Then she kept saying things like "At least everyone knows my name and Toni's good enough to get into Slytherin. Then Jenna joined us all weepy about someone and Hoshi attacked me." she said honestly. All she said was true, except she left out the bits she did badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back