Not open for further replies.

Venus Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Lin
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Howdy Peeps

well Venus is a single hot blooded cold minded Italian pureblood witch

(I am pending some status changes for her but for now any one who wants to rp with her is still very capable of doing so without needing to have any knowledge of these changes just yet)

She is just new in to New Zealand, has never been here but is hooking herself up with a room at the Leaky.

Any takers on rpage would be very welcome so I can develop her a bit...

1. she is not nice though she often pretends to be to get her own way
2. she is not very polite unless it benefits her somehow
3. she can be a tease and an extreme flirt but that does not mean the guy gets the girl ;)
4. She is violent to the point where she will cause harm on those around her
5. she is intelligent, cunning, devious
6. she is beautiful and comes to 5'3"
7. She is self absorbed, egotistical and is of course in need of taking down a peg or two or three.

a basically nice package all around ;)

Me ...

About her : Works at the daily prophet, sweet (if needed for work), straight to the point person, loves writing. A little bit of evil.

I have Valencia Barselona, who actually sounds alot like Venus. She's got major attitude and tends to think she's better than everyone else. She can be awesome to those she likes, but if she doesn't.... your in trouble. They'd probably be pretty good friends who would get in some wicked fights occasionally, but could "bring each other down a peg or two" every so often

Okay I know you miight not be interested but I have Abigail Lurken who is slowly changing to act almost exactly like Venus. I think they might sincerely get along if you don't mind that she is just turning 15 this IC month.

She is a pure blood from a respected family although she grew up in a muggle orphanage and is kind of lower class pretending to know how to be upper class. She isn't all too egotistical but maybe Venus could show her that some how being that way is positive and that you can get what you want because you are confident in yourself and people are naturally going to follow someone like that.

She is a about 5'5" and acts a lot older then her age so maybe the next Brightstone, Venus could actually talk to her because she thinks she is about her age? I don't know.. what do you think?

;)

sounds great =))
will keep posted for nxt wkend then ;)
probably the three broomsticks or something would be good ;)

Joyce if you want to start off the topic - Venus will pop along in ;)

would love an rp with Valen ;)
would you like to set it up and link me to it here :lol:

thanks for linkage Joyce ;)

Venus Fiorelli said:
She is just new in to New Zealand, has never been here but is hooking herself up with a room at the Leaky.

1. she is not nice though she often pretends to be to get her own way
2. she is not very polite unless it benefits her somehow
4. She is violent to the point where she will cause harm on those around her
5. she is intelligent, cunning, devious
7. She is self absorbed, egotistical and is of course in need of taking down a peg or two or three.
My first thought was Eva.

Eva won't only bring Venus down a peg or two, she will tie the entire washing line around her neck and .. you can see where this is going.

Only issue is the difference in age. And whether or not a pain filled Death Eater is good for Venus.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back