Venturing into the unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Gray

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
The news was only just sinking in. He felt quite stuffy and hot in the the Hall, and was kind of glad to be dismissed for some fresh air. Deciding to venture around whilst he was there, Mike made his way, although getting lost some of the way, he had finally found the grounds of Beauxbatons. Mike only knew 3 people here, well he knew Zazuka quite well, but was only on first name terms with the Minister of Magic and Link. He looked around breathing in the fresh french air. For a moment his thoughts dwindled to Isabella. He hadn't thought of her since they split up and was unsure why his thoughts came to her. He then had a cunning thought that representing the school would be a good way to get back on talking terms with Bella. He hadn't had the confidence, nor chance to speak to her, but tonight had reinflated his confidence. He felt on top of the world. He looked around until he found what he was looking for. He took a seat, and slouched slightly, breathing quickly, glad for the fresh air. He sat there for a few moments. It seemed that he would be here for the majority of the school year, and so thought he would need to get to know where places where. He decided to go travelling later on, for now he needed to cool down, and gather this thoughts.

Alverdine was not pretending at all to be pleased with having strangers at her wonderful school, the Durmstrang boat and the Hogwarts New Zealand tent made the grounds look hideous and she felt like it wouldn't be respected by the intruders as she glared at the sights ahead of her after the naming of the champions had occurred. She groaned quietly to herself, the Pitch would be stolen from her, she could feel it. Now more then ever she needed it for herself, how was she going to impress Coach Bennet if she didn't have any practice time? Well she wasn't.

Sorry that was so lame.

His thoughts still remained on Bella. He felt so happy with her, she changed him and he hoped he changed her. He wondered if she got her prefect status? He thought of maybe writing her a letter, but then decided against it. He closed his eyes momentarily, sighing to himself. He reached into his robe pocket for the parchment the Headmaster had given him. It was a clue for the First task, but it didn't make much sense to Mike. He reread it again, and put it back in his pocket, deciding to read it in better lighting conditions. He looked aroundand npticed a figure on the lawn. It was quite dark but the person seemed familiar. He got up. "Z? Zuka is that you?" He asked. It was too dark to tell, but he swiftly walked in her direction. "Zazuka?" he enquired, still quite far away from her. He wondered if she could hear him, but then he wondered if it actually was Zazuka Bones.

[Awh Mike should write B a letter]

Alvie turned as she heard someone speak, her blue eyes were wide and they narrowed on the figure, she couldn't quite hear them so she cast Sonorus on herself and spoke, her French accent as heavy as ever, "'Ello? W'o are you?" She walked forward gracefully, wondering if it was Mattias, one of her best friends. As she walked, her Beauxbatons uniform flowed around her lean figure, muscular from training but still as womanly as her fit figure could be. Her blue-green eyes looked for the source of the voice she had heard as she let her curiosity get the very best of her.

"Oh I'm sorry" Mike said advancing towards her. He found out it wasn't Zazuka. "I thought you were someone else" he shouted. "Mike Goulding, Hogwarts New Zealand's Champion" he said entending his hand. "I take it you must be of Beauxbatons" he said looking at her flowing blue robes and by her French accent. "Never been to France before now. It's my first time here". For the love of God, obviously you twit! he told himself, going bright red. He hoped that the darkness cloaked his embarrassment. "Have you ever been to New Zealand before?" Mike enquired. "There's so much to do" He added, albeit biased. He realised that he had been bombarding her with questions and facts that she was probably bored and wanting to leave him in the lurch. "I'm sorry, didn't realise just how much I talk" he added sheepishly. "May I ask your name?" he enquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back