Vant to RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus Greenwood

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Okay. I'm uber slack, I know. I don't do lessons...whatever. I think I need to RP more.
I mean, there are so many second years now, and Angus didn't know that many of them in the first place, let alone now.
So, let me know if you've got any ideas for RPs. I'm up for anything.
But please, don't all just decide to RP in one massive group. I'm really not keen on giant RPs. We can start a few. I just don't like more than 5 or so people in an RP, otherwise it gets too crowded. ;)

I know you probably want to RP with people Angus hasn't met but I've been bored out of my mind lately so I'd be wiling to RP with you as Luna if you can't find anyone :)

I'll rp with you as Aiden or Abbey.. if you like :)

Willow needs friends to make her a bit nicer now. So I could set you up with her ^^

I think Ella needs to meet a few second years as well. :r:
So, I'll RP with you, if you'd like. ^_^

Ella and Willow, I shall start an RP on the 7th floor corridor. :)

Alexis, do you know if we're doing that thing where Isabella wants to make Aiden jealous?

And Luna, I'm always up for an RP! But you know how slack I get, hahaha. :lol:

Hmm I don't know.. Aiden is more angry then anything.. but if you have Angus talk about Isabella he probably would get jealous..

Angus, My internet times going to be severely cut this weekend so I'll probably be the slow one!

I'll go start it ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back