Valkyries Color Discussion

((im here now!))

Pungahn spoke up after kiera. "i don't rely like the orange brown idea. maybe orange and navy blue?"

"Alright, since so many of you approve of orange and brown, I'll add that to the list." she wrote it down.

"I'd like to recommend blue and black. Or maybe a pale green and black. What are your thoughts on those?"

"pale green and black sounds kinda slytherinish... perhaps gold and silver? we take the gold from gryffindor and the silver from slytherin combined to show our togetherness, even through separate houses.

"I also do not like silver and gold together. However, I do not find pale green and black to be too Slytherin-esque. Blue and black would be a good combination, in my opinion."

"I believe we were attempting to avoid red, as the Opaleye Assault's uniforms are a maroon color."

"or how about we take elements from all the houses? like one color from each?"

Ford had once again been lost in his own thoughts, what colors he wore did not matter to him as long as he could play quidditch. After a while he determined that he should say something, "I like pale green and black." Then he returned to his thoughts.

Liz stood. "Okay guys, time to vote. We've used a lot of our time to decide this, and we need to finish up."

She held up the parchment. "These are our choices. We will have no farthur debate on the matter, and everyone needs to select one of the options on this piece of paper. You will be verbally announcing your selection, and I want silence aside from your vote. If there is a tie, we will have another vote between the two that tied."

Liz sighed. She hated to be hard on the team, but this was getting ridiculous. It took several meetings to decide on a name, and now it was taking more time than necessary to decide on a color.

"We will not be having a secret ballot this time. I trust that you understand- if someone doesn't vote for the colors you recommended, it's not because they hate you."
Blue & Green
Orange & Brown
Black & Pale Green

"Now, everyone please state your choice. And please, refrain from argument or second guessing."

Caysi bit her lip and said " I really like orange and brown." she said looking at her teamates.

Ford was knocked out of his reverie again by a sneeze, and he noticed that Liz was looking expectantly at him. He guessed that they were voting on colors, finally, because everybody had stopped discussing. "I'm for green and black," he said offhandedly.

Liz turned to Pungahn. "Alright, we've come to a tie between Orange & Brown and Black & Pale Green. You're the tie breaker. What's your new vote?"

(((Pungahn was busy in RL and is now inactive.....if noone noticed. I like Orange and Brown)))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back