Valkyries Color Discussion

Elizabeth Malfoy

Liz came down to the pitch, and sat down on the bleachers. Once the team was assembled, she began to speak. "Alright, well, we need to decide team colors. I'll take the first 3 suggestions, and then we'll vote on those. Now, who has ideas?"

Caysi came onto the pitch and sat near Liz and said " I like red and blue...it looks really good together."

Courtney raised her arm. "I don't think we should use red because the Opaleye Assault have red uniforms."

Ford, after silently considering for a moment, "I will vote for something with black"

Sophia had come to the pitch and sat down, listening to everyone with a scowl on her face. She disliked these suggestions, and the fact that they could not use red because the Opaleye Assualt was maroon. "I agree with Ford. I think we should do a color and a neutral, instead of two colors."

Liz sighed. "Okay, in an organized fashion, please."

"I'm going to keep blue and green. Now, for any other recommendations, please discuss them with the team before making it official. Come write it down as soon as you're sure it's going to be your choice. I will accept 2 more before we vote."

She pulled out a piece of parchment, and listened to the team talk. She was particularly stressed today, and didn't want to deal with several hours of indecisiveness.

((ooc: Hey, I hate to put even more fun into this, but the choices for guys are severely limited. I suggest looking through the guys dolls' clothes before you post a suggestion to make sure I can actually wear the colors you are thinking about.))

Courtney sat on the grass quietly, she did not like the suggestion of green and blue and was slightly upset that Elizabeth didn't take in her suggestion.

Courtney turned to the team. "Does anyone else like the colour combination of orange and white?"

"Orange would be good I think. I would prefer black over white, but white would not be bad."

Caysi looked at Courtney and said " Its a good combanation...but it depends on the tone..".

"I was thinking orange and black, but was afraid we'd look like we were dressing up for Halloween."

Caysi laughed and said " It would look good together but as I said before it would depend on the tone I guess....."

Ford was never keen on clothing or styling, he usually wore suits and things of that level. He had been lost in his own thoughts for a bit, "I like black and orange. Or black and red," he suggested before returning to his reverie.

"I do not foresee orange and tan looking well together. Unless perhaps I am thinking of different shades of orange and tan than you."

"No, that is what I was thinking of that I disliked. Perhaps it is a matter of personal taste."

((Khaki. It is all right, no one spells everything perfect.))

"Well I like it but...what about orange and a dark brown do you like that?" she asked. To Ford she said "And thats not too girly..."

((lol thanks..i read to fast and dont pay attention to spelling...))

Sophia considered for a moment, trying not to look too harsh. "I suppose that could work. Orange and brown do mesh well, and we would not look quite so "Halloweeny" as it was put. What does everyone else think?"

Caysi looked at Kiera and said " That would look good together good thinking Peachy!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back