Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Hi guys, I'm looking for dates for the Valentine's Dance for some of my kids. I would prefer people they know (from previous RP) or would know (from being in the same year or house for example) and would like to have an RP before the ball with the two characters if possible. Either one where they ask the other to the dance, or just to have them interact, I don't mind.

The kids I have that I'm (potentially) looking for dates for:

Emilia Manning (7th year)
Jasper Night (5th year)
Maybe Lars van Houten (5th year) (boys only, would want to talk about it first)
Emma van Houten (3rd year)

Let me know! Either here or over PM :D

If you have plot ideas for the dance (or anything else) with any of my other kids, feel free to PM me about that too :p

Last edited:
Hey!
What you think about Jarica and Jasper? They, still can try :)

Hey!
What you think about Jarica and Jasper? They, still can try :)
I'd be happy for them to go together! Would you want to do a topic where one of them asks the other?

Sure, i can start but where?

If Emma wouldn't mind it, then Ajax could ask her to the dance? He'll be working for accio but he's easily distracted.

If Emma wouldn't mind it, then Ajax could ask her to the dance? He'll be working for accio but he's easily distracted.
That would be cute! I like it

And here, it's a little longer than I had planned but other replies will be shorter.
let me know if anything needs changed.

Thanks Emzies! I'll get to it ASAP.

Lars and Emilia are still free if anyone is interested!

Kengi and Emilia? Both are hufflepuff seventh years. He's been more energetic and flirty lately. But he is genuinely nice and caring.
Thanks Emzies! I'll get to it ASAP.

Lars and Emilia are still free if anyone is interested!

Kengi and Emilia? Both are hufflepuff seventh years. He's been more energetic and flirty lately. But he is genuinely nice and caring.
Hi Lovi! That's a cute idea. I think they would know each other from being in the same house, and they're both close to Jacob.

Would he ask her?

Hi Lovi! That's a cute idea. I think they would know each other from being in the same house, and they're both close to Jacob.

Would he ask her?
He would definitely ask her! (I have nothing planned for him, so this could go whichever way you'd be up to. Kengi is just looking to have fun.)

He would definitely ask her! (I have nothing planned for him, so this could go whichever way you'd be up to. Kengi is just looking to have fun.)
Definitely up to seeing how things go between them!

Would you want to do a topic where he asks her? (And if so, do you want to start it or should I?)

Definitely up to seeing how things go between them!

Would you want to do a topic where he asks her? (And if so, do you want to start it or should I?)
A topic would be great! Would you be able to start it? I don't have internet right now and am going to by flying home soon. I'll respond as soon as I can (likely Monday).

A topic would be great! Would you be able to start it? I don't have internet right now and am going to by flying home soon. I'll respond as soon as I can (likely Monday).
I'll add it to my list!

For you!

I now have a plan for Lars too at the dance, so no date for him is necessary anymore. But if anyone wants a different character of mine to go to the ball with theirs, feel free to ask in this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back