Up in the air

"Dederick..." he answered her right away. The boy felt a bit of sweat dripping down the side of his face, using his hand he wipe away the sweat completely. He smelled like musk and dust, the room was making him dirty. Later on he will sure need more than a few scrubs, more like three scrubs at a time. "Your really gonna drink it?" he fell down to his bottom to see Veronica take the dare. She had lot of guts for drinking something not label. He practically cracked a smile watching her absorb the content with each twist of her lips. She took a good ounce of gulp, Dederick watching for a whole two minutes to see what happen. "Well?"

OOCOut of Character:
yeah but no one uses him so i'm like why not!

As she gulped the nice smelling potion down her throat she heard the boy say his name. It was a second before the effect started. Her face broke into a dazzling smile, the kind of smile that her heart normally used to give when Joshua was around when they were together. Her heart skipped a beat as she gazed into the eyes of the boy that sat infront of her. "Dederick" she whisphered his name, happy the way it sounded coming from her lips. He was looking so cute and lovely and suddenly the air inside the packed store roomed seemed to be different.

Taking two steps towards the boy she continued gazing into his handsome eyes, her hands wrapped around his neck as she leaned forward and kissed him. Her hand went into his hair as she pushed him towards the wall and deepened her kiss. She wished that time would stop here and they would forever be like this.

OOCOut of Character:
Couldn't think of anything more intresting than a love potion :p

Dederick stood up, she didn't say anything. If she did she may have whispered it and he didn't get to hear it. Forgetting why they were here he remembered, Dederick inches from turning around was stop by Veronica. She was giving him a look, a look he could probably recognize if girls gave him that look and weren't afraid of him. A look of love, "Veronica? Ver- the potion!" he tried to shout, no use. She had fallen for him instantly, what a love potions effect can happen. Dederick in a weird way was loving that they were locking lips, just not the way he wanted. "Veronica?!" he pushed her off, his hands placed heavily on her shoulders. "We've got to get you something fast before my lips fall from all this snog fest!" he took out his wand with one hand, summoning an antidote, it flew right into the hand of the wand. Dederick had to drop it in order for her to drink the potion. "Drink..now" he demanded.

Veronica heard her name from his lips, it sounded great as if they were meant for each other. She gave him a frown as she was pushed back. "Yes, Dederick?"she asked wondering why they were stopping and why he had pushed her away. She didn't understand what he was saying but it occurred to her that maybe he didn't like this old store, what were they doing here anyway. "Why don't we go out in the moonlight? Its a better place to make out" she told him dreamily as she watched him summon a potion and ask her to drink it. She would have drank poison for him at this moment. "Only if you make me drink it" she said with a grin as she leaned in to give him another kiss before she drank some of the potion. For a moment, the world was spinning infront of her, as if she was getting out of a bad headache and then her head cleared out as she remembered what happened in the past two minutes.

Veronica practically drank from Dederick lips, her lips meeting his like they match perfectly well against each other. "just drink the damn potion before you get sick" more like love sick, ugh that turn his stomach around. Dederick never been that type, to be in love or anything. He never met someone who was ever in love with him instantly like that, it was to much to take in. Seeing she follow his order, Dederick pulled himself away from her and outside the potion store. "I think we did enough for today, screw it I can get expelled for all I care...that room ghastly.." he said coughing again.

Veronica stood there by the door to store which was close before he watched Dederick walk out into the hospital wing and say that they had enough for today. She wiped her mouth as she swore at herself for taking up such crazy dares. She had always been brave but somethings had a limit. ''You're right" she said with a frown as she waved her wand and magically had all the dust removed from the bottles and then put another charm on them which labelled the bottles, one after the other. Peaking at the nurse's office she watched her fast asleep and glanced at her watch, it was ten, they had spent the last two and half hours in this store. "Are you hungry?"she asked Dederick because she was, very hungry as they had missed dinner tonight. She hoped they would have some food in the kitchens.

"no I'm not hungry!" Dederick said, almost shouting. He had suppressed his anguish ways to long, being coop up in that store for two hours just to end up snogging Veronica. "See you later, I need to do something anyways. Like my Transfiguration assignments" he pushed away, leaving Veronica be, just because they manage detention together didn't mean nothing at all. He was still Dederick, and he still had secrets that weren't meant for anyone else ears, especially Veronica.

OOCOut of Character:
lol

Veronica stood there hoping that she would get a company for some dinner but she was wrong, Dederick had just been here to do his detention and although they weren't angry on each other that didn't mean he would want to be friends with her, how could she be so stupid. "Assignments...as if" she muttered and walked away..

END​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back