Up in the air

Veronica White

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
On a Sunday when Veronica was totally free having nothing to do as she sat on her bed in her dormitory and looked at the clear skies from her window, she thought of brushing up on her seeker skills. Throwing on a pink tank top and white shorts with some pink trainers, this girl set off towards the Qudditch pitch with her firebolt clutched tightly in her right hand and the snitch in her left. She smiled welcoming the autumn day as she got onto her broomstick and kicked off hard from the ground.

The air rushed into her face as a few strands of that hung on the side of her hair flew shining as the sun reflected on them, the rest of her hair were securely tied in a bun. The feeling on the air rushing into her face was simply great and was one of the best things she enjoyed while flying.She let go the snitch and then did two quick laps of the pitch as her body warmed up getting adjusted to the high speed in which Veronica liked to fly. As she was finished with the warm up, she scanned the pitch her eyes searching for the snitch and she started circling around the Qudditch pitch like a hawk searching for the fluttering golden ball.

Dedrick cullen, never got used to this stupid school. Each day he attend, each day he hated it more for even existing. Back in Maine, where he was orginally from, Dederick would've liked more attending muggels schools than being stuck up here in the highest part of the mountain. That's what he got from it when he first saw it, the sailing ship took them to the highest peak, and their laid his future for the next seventh year. He begged his mother plenty of time he want nothing to do with this school. It was to late, already in h is fifth year he had no means of transferring. Dederick would have to finish the rest of his years here.

He wished, while he walked towards the school pitch, more than ever to transfer out. highly doubting it would happen, the boy kept wandering the pitch. Till he felt the rushing wind blow passed him, looking up he saw a girl flying in her broom. A perfectly normal girl who seem to be a couple years older than him. Dedreick watched for a little while, he sanked into one of the poles and just watched her conquer the skies on her broom. She seem to know what she was doing, with the broom and all... Dedreick actually never flew one before, stayed gazing till he grew bored and decided to walk away into the forest seeing as she didn't seem him at all yet.

Veronica didn't see the boy at first, she was too busy hunting the snitch. As she circled around the pitch, something reflected in her eyes, golden and bright, she smirked and took off at full speed to catch it only later realizing that it was not the snitch but a galleon that lay near the entrance. With a sigh, she wiped off the sweat drops that had formed on her forehead and looked up wondering where the snitch was hiding. She heard some movement and noticed a boy getting up from the stands and heading towards the forest, she wondered if he had been watching her play, just as she was going to ask she saw the golden snitch fluttering ten meters up in the sky and this time she knew that she had spotted the right thing.

She kicked off hard again chasing the snitch who had noticed that it was time to play cat and mouse and was flying away. Veronica tightened her grip on the firebolt, her eyebrows knitting together as she focused on the ways to reach the snitch faster. She was flying at break-neck speed, the air rushing into her face at high speed and then before she knew the clouds came in to cover the sun and as her eyes took a second to take in the change of the cloud cover the snitch had disappeared again. "Sh!t" she said cursing herself as she started circling the pitch again. As she was doing so at great height she saw the same boy heading towards the forest and she wondered what he was up to so forgetting her quest for the snitch she took a turn and started flying towards the forest making sure to avoid the trees and the branches by slowing her speed.

The skies circled in all around him, the branches above him provided some sort of sheltering when he enter the forest. If he looked up, he saw bits of the skies and the rest forest. That's just what he did, when he looked overlooking the skylines, he saw the girl flowing him. Her blonde skills of mesh tresses dance beyond her slender shoulders. She...following me? The normal anguish of this hated teen refuse to surface from his regular expression. Instead of letting out a round of lethal curse, he stayed calm. His composer fell limp, he pushed his way out of the forest. "Can I help you...?" he asked her, roughly from where he was standing. His voice bellowed enough for her to hear. "Isn't that called stalking when your following someone?"

Veronica was following silently, curious about what the guy was doing in the forest. She wasn't expecting that she would be caught so soon, almost too soon. Her cheeks flushed as the boy asked if he could help her. Yeah, maybe you could by telling me what you're up to, she thought in her mind as she flew lower and brought herself to ground level. Veronica was a curious one and she couldn't help it even if it was something personal for someone. She almost jumped as he shouted at her. She had lost her voice but when she found it she said "Don't you raise you're voice at me."

Well, that was one thing but what about her following him? How was she going to get out of that. "Well...I thought maybe I could see some interesting stuff if I followed you" she said, her voice lowering as she admitted that she had been stalking him.

Dederick rolled his eyes. "First I wasn't yelling, you were on a broom so I was raising my voice for you to hear..." he moved closer to the girl, his eyes glowed with annoyance. "Second, following me is like stalking me....if you admitted following me than your stalking me...." again he refrain from getting mad and obnoxious at her. He could see the girl was just another daft girl, who didn't know when to stop minding their own business. "And what interest will you be finding if you followed me? Were you expecting something to happen?" he asked, his eyes grew mean, though he stayed calm. He honestly wonder why girl put themselves in the most awkward situation. "Are you gonna answer my question? Or just stand there drooling over yourself..?" his american accent never leaving him, though over the times it seems he's been adapting to a new accent. He could tell my the pronouncing of some words. They just didn't sound the same as they did few years back.

Veronica hadn't been talked to this way by anyone except the stupid Japanese students who found enemies in almost anyone and therefore she was a bit shocked. She frowned as her eyes narrowed and she replied clenching her teeth as she tried to control her anger "Well of course I expected something to happen, why the hell would someone just wander off to the forest?" she questioned him, her tone sharp. "And so what if I was stalking you, these are my feet I will go wherever I wish, it's not my fault that you happened to be walking right under my broom" she told him, her eyes dancing with anger. "Got your answer?" she asked him as she stood there wondering who the hell this boy thought he was, a stupid transfer student.

Dederick rolled his eyes. He kept walking near her till he was just a few inches away. She would've been older but Dederick was hell of a lot taller than the girl. Boys hormones just speeds up their growth a lot faster than the female gender. Also makes them a lot controlling and possessive at the same time. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" now he yelled at a close range from her face. "WHAT IS IT WITH THIS SCHOOL AND LITTLE WH*RE FOLLOWING EVERYONE THEY SEE?!" she was pretty, but he like mentally hurting a girl when they are following him, in which this case he deserve his own privacy. He grabbed her hand, pushing her against him. Where he now had his arms wrapped around her waist. "Is this what you want? Eh? Someone to have a 'good time?'" he forcefully kissed the girl right in the lips, where he shoved his way into her mouth to kiss her more deeper with cruel intention. Girls! Stupid girls! That's all they want, they follow guys just to be yakenn advantage of, Dederick was just giving her what she needed.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry he gets carried away xD

OOCOut of Character:
No p. Drama is always fun :cool:

Veronica watched him angrily as he rolled his eyes. Just because he was taller and stronger didn't mean he could rule the forests the way he wanted to. She was a bit scared as he yelled at her, she hadn't expected him to be shouting at her because she was curious and followed him. She took a step back as he walked forward clearly over shadowing her. His words were harsh and she wondered if he had anger issues. Just before she was going to talk to him nicely hoping he would calm down she was taken by surprise as he pulled her close to him, very close and him being muscular clearly he overpowered her in physical strength. She tried to get free of his grip around her waist and shook her head as he asked his next question, still getting it all wrong.

Then before she knew it he was kissing her. It was not what she was expecting and she would have enjoyed it but for two reasons she didn't. One because he was hurting her, his kiss was fierce and as she tried to resist his kiss just got deeper and his hold was hurting her as well. She tried to wriggle out of his grip as she put her hands on his chest and pushed him away from her but his grip was too strong, it hurt her. She tried once again using all her power and was able to push him away from her. She wiped away her mouth with the back of her hand and wipe away the tears that had formed in her eyes. She was reminded of the memory of the b@stard muggle who had tried to rape her, why were all men such a$$holes? Didn't they understand friendship and love, or did they just know sex? First the muggle, then Josh who got her pregnant and broke up with her now this guy.

Wiping away her angry tears she shouted at him "WHAT THE FU@K IS YOUR PROBLEM?" She pulled out her wand and shouted "Densaugeo". It was meant to enlarge his teeth and she knew that she was too fast for him. She could have done worse, lot worse but she didn't want to hurt him because he was mental, not her. "I don't want a good time with a b@stard like yourself, that is not my intention, although I see no doubt it can be yours" she told him her eyes glaring down at him as flames danced in them.

The spell hit Dederick squared in the face, when it was a little to late to grab for his wand he let out a horrific cry in pain. "AAAGH! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" he cried in annoying muffle. All he knew was that his teeth hurt and his mouth hung over in pain. He covered his mouth with one hand and roughly pushed the stupid girl out of the way. "Your going to Pay for that! Watch when you least suspect it, I'm going to make you wish you never cross my path ever again!" he shouted some more. By this time he was already running to the nurse wings inside the castle leaving the girl behind.

Veronica watched frowning as the boy let out a cry in pain and then said she would pay for it. She couldn't believe it, he wasn't apologizing or feeling sorry for kissing her but shouting back at her. She watched as she ran towards the castle, probably to the hospital wing. If he complained on her she would end up in detention and her life was already hell and she didn't want detention to top it all so she decided to make sure that if she was put into detention so was he, after all he did kiss her forcefully. Mounting her broom quickly she flew, going higher and then flew towards the hospital wing. She was going to make an entry from the window and she knew her flying and was sure she wouldn't hit someone if she flew into the hospital wing.

She felt anger in her wondering if the boy was a psycho case. For one thing she couldn't understand why Durmstrang was accepting every other psycho there was in the world, especially transfer students who had anger issues. First the Japanese kids and now him, she wondered what there problem was or maybe they were just born that way. She flew carefully into the hospital wing and stood at the entrance awaiting the boy, watching what he had to say. The nurse was in her office doing some paper work and didn't notice her entering through the window she was glad about that.

Dederick came stomping inside the nurse's office. Hadn't realize he truly had a stalker, he would've done away with her before coming here. There she was standing there, waiting for him to say anything or do anything to her. His front tooth stood out, he didn't hide it anymore that he was here. But he did pushed her against the walls, where he held her over his head. "Leave me the bloody hell alone you sl*ut! Can't you see what you've caused?!?" his voice scream for attention, and that's exactly what he got. The nurse came rushing to see what all the ruckus was all about. Dederick let Veronica go backing away from the crazy girl. "This girl did this to me..." he pointed to his endowed teeth, they really hurt just hanging from his mouth. The back of both his teeth scrape his bottom lip harshly, he didn't think he deserve what she did to him. All she had to do was mind her own and things wouldn't had escalated that way it had done so. The nurse now turn her beaty little eyes at Veronica.

Veronica watched as the boy entered the hospital section. She smiled inwardly as she watched his teeth having grown to his neck and growing longer slowly now. His lower lip was cut as the teeth from the upper jaw grew downwards and she was glad she had done this to him because he deserved it and besides it was not like she killed him, he would soon be okay and would have learned his lesson. Or that was what she thought before she he pushed her against the wall and strangled her. This sudden impact on her loosened her grip and her wand fell aside. She gasped for air because his grip on her neck was too tight. "Be glad I didn't feel like doing anything worse then this" she said to him in a whisper because that was all her voice could allow her in this air tight situation. She spat on his face just the second the nurse came towards them. As she was freed she took deep breaths and rubbed her neck.

She watched as the boy complained and the nurse turned towards her. "Do ask him what he did first" she told the nurse and narrowed her eyes at the boy. "He forcefully kissed me in the forest" she said watching the boy hoping she would get justice. It was either both of them in detention or none at all, she wasn't going to take the punishment alone for hexing him. The nurse turned to the boy and muttered something like "...teenagers....anger issues...hexing....madnness" before going to the adjacent room and bringing out some potions to cure the boy.

"Well if you weren't following me none of this would've happen!" he plain out loud admitted to kissing her in the forest. And when the nurse turn her backs to them, he whisper.."Don't act like you didn't like it....probably did with all that I know about girls here..." he continued to say whispering at her. He took his arm and washed away the lips he touched against his own. "Don't flatter yourself anyways..." the potion came and he grabbed his away from the old woman. Downing the vile he could feel his teeth get back to normal once more. His lips were chipped so the old woman left to fetch some ointment. "Do me a favor and leave me the bloody hell alone.." he spoke as the nurse wasn't around to hear him speak in such foul manner. Dederick did everything he could to keep crazy here away from him.

Veronica watched as he blamed her for following him. Well she had her feet she could go wherever she wanted. She snorted as he told her that she did like the kiss. "Only if I could curse you and show you how much I hated it" she told him grinding her teeth in anger. She watched as the boy drank away the potion and the nurse went back to get the ointment. "I have no pleasure in standing here with you" she told him and turned her back on him and took a step. The nurse came back with the ointment and said "Not so fast Ms.White." Now you're in trouble, Veronica thought as she turned back again to face the nurse and the boy. "Mr.Cullen and you, both shall be in detention today evening" she told them as she applied the ointment. "I'll see you in six hours, here in the hospital wing. You shall be doing the detention with me" she said as she folded her arms on her chest and gave them a sharp look. Veronica gave Cullen a sharp look before going to her dorm. She had loads to do and now she had detention as well.

OOCOut of Character:
You can RP in your next post like its after 7pm in the evening and they are in the hospital wing

Hours Later, Cullen arrived at the hospital wing with a scarf wrapped around bottom half of his face. He still felt sore from the attack earlier. The potion and cream help the situation he just felt it still hurt him more. It sort felt like he was changing when she attack him, like his lips were the only thing changing and his body felt the same. Its nothing though, compare to when he really did change in a full moon and became the beast of the night. She lucky that couldn't happen at his will, if it did, Veronica probably would'nt have survived with Cullen as a werewolf. She would've died by his appearances, than maybe he wouldn't have been here serving detention. Now, he just stood there waiting for the girl to show up. He wanted this done and over with, to get away from the ugly girl and not have to deal taking orders from the old hag in the hospital wing.

OOCOut of Character:
ugly? xD

Veronica walked into the hospital wing at around seven in the evening, a little angry at herself for hexing the boy because it did get her in detention and there were many other things she could be doing that were more important than this. She was dressed in her Durmstrang uniform because she didn't feel like any of her classic from her wardrobe deserved to be worn to detentions.
She did blame herself now, a little for having followed the guy and having hexed him but he was in fault too and he couldn't deny it. As she entered she noticed the boy already standing there she was going to glare or scowl at him but she refrained herself from that because she didn't want to make her night worse. The nurse appeared and told them they would be helping her to clean up her potion store. At first Veronica thought it would be a fun thing since she liked Potions but as soon as they entered the dusty and old store she coughed taking a gulp of dust into her breathing system. The store was filled with so many potions, a hundred different bottles, big, old and rusty. 'Your job is to clean each and every bottle, wipe it with this cloth and write the names from the bottle in this book and arrange them alphabetically, should take a couple of hours but I'm sure you both can get it done' she told them and then narrowed her eyes at them before leaving them alone in the old store.

Dederick didn't greet her eyes when Veronica showed up. He rarely glance at her direction, keeping his eyes on the school's nurse and a bit of his surroundings. He swear he looked at her, he would just get angry all over again for his uncontrollable outburst. This has been the second time this term he gotten himself in trouble, it was a whole less than last term, but that's because he's been good at avoiding people. Especially ones like Veronica, always the one to bump into someone on purpose sometimes. Dederick hated that a lot. The nurse briefly describe what they will be doing tonight, he enter the potion shop right after them and cough just like she did in disgust. It was swimming in dust, just about everything had a thick layer of dust. Dederick took of his robes, this will be another long night. This time with Veronica and not big headed Makwa. A boy who's been getting under her skin just a couple weeks back. Dederick went to starting one side of the store, he figure if he did one side she did the other they will all be done pretty soon.

Veronica walked to the other side wanting to stand as far as possible from Cullen. Picking up one of the dusty bottles she looked at it as if it were her worst enemy. Then with a heavy sigh she took the dusty looking cloth and started wiping the bottle. It was heavy, a brown metallic color with a odor that would make her puke. Quickly finishing it she moved to the next bottle and then to the one after that. It was then that she got an idea, magic. "Do you think it would be okay if we used magic?"she asked him excitedly hoping it would work and they wouldn't have to manually do it. At least they could do it faster and the nurse didn't need to know. She wondered what Cullen would say to this.

"I guess it would make sense to use magic..." he picked up a potion bottle, it was filled with dark violet content. He shook it fast in his hand, the content swishing inside the bottle. "If it was that easy because she did say not to use magic, than what's the point of the punishment.." he pointed this out for her to realize. The nurse would know they use magic if they hurried this up quickly. He set the bottle down and move onto the next one. Being lazy he leant up against a crate, wiping away the dust from the vile of a couple small ones. He label them and put them back in order for a couple few of them.

Veronica heard Cullen agree with her and watched him clean the bottles and then say that the nurse would figure out if they were done soon, she realized that and nodded. "You're right" she said with a slight sigh and as her mouth opened more dust entered and she coughed more and closed it quickly. Taking her rag she wiped the bottles starting from the lowest rack on the right side. Cullen was doing his punishment manually and so should she so she forgot the idea of magic and kept cleaning. After a few minutes she was feeling bored of the silence and a little guilty of getting them into the detention so she said to him "You know..I'm sorry about earlier, hexing you" she said, her voice soft and low because she didn't want the nurse to hear them chatting.

A few more moments of silence passed, just the clicking of potion bottles tapping against each other and dust particles expanding everywhere. Its seems this will take all day without much discussion, but he heard apologize clearly for hexing him. "Its alright, it wouldn't be the first time it happens. I should be apologizing to you too.." he spoke low, the scarf still covering his bottom lips. It healed but it hurt still, sort of sting really bad when he touched it. "..sorry.." he whisper close to her. The part he kissed girls roughly like that, no he never let that happen before. His anger just got the best of him, sort like being a werewolf. Except he can do something about his anger, his werewolf problem will unfortunately never go away. "its just when I need my privacy everyone who knows me well, knows not to follow me. Ever, just a bit of a warning for you next time" he pushed aside sleeping drought potions, labeling them quickly now. The bottle were clean already in the case, just bellow it he couldn't make out the potion. It smell a little funny from where he was standing, "boy this smells rotten"

Veronica gave a smile to him as he too apologized and said it wasn't the first time he had been hexed, it seemed to her that he had anger issues. She nodded and said "I'll keep that in mind" and continued with wiping all the bottles, row after row and after she was done wiping them she went to labelling. "Must be because of its ingridents" she told him looking at the bottle, she couldn't figure out which potion it was but it did have a bad smell. "What year are you in?"she asked Cullen.

Dederick crouch besides the lower box, where the un-label potion bottles were stored away. "yeah do doubt its these ingredients, smells rancid.." he sniff the box. "..ghastly.." he coughed slightly at the box. "Fifth year, hoping to transfer to Salem next year. What about you Veronica?" he asked, taking his time with the smelly potion bottles. Each vile he took his time to wipe away and label. Till he got to a really big one that didn't smell to funny. "I dare you drink this? Make our time here interesting?" he face her smirking. "You know to see what happens?" he kept talking, the mischief glint harvesting right at his eyes. He wanted to see if she do it or not.

Veronica laughed as Cullen coughed after trying to sniff the potion. "Seventh year, can't wait to graduate" she told him with a sigh. Honestly she was tired of the school and all the bad things that had happened to her here, she couldn't wait to get out. She started labelling the potions removing the older labels and writing freshly on new labels in her neat handwriting. "Whats your first name?"she asked him curiously, it was weird calling him Cullen in her head now that they were no longer fighting.She raised her eyebrow as he dared her to drink something. She couldn't make out which potion it was and drinking it could be dangerous and they were already in detention.

She sniffed the potion and observed its colour trying to guess what it was. The smell to her was of chocolate, strawberries and mint, it was weird because she didn't know which potion had such ingridents in it but she didn't turn down dares so she took the bottle in her hand and took a gulp, just a little gulp that would probably last two minutes but she didn't know what would happen during that time but she waited to see.

OOCOut of Character:
Used to like your previous play by, was cute
but Dan looks more wolf like ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back