perfectionist • growing • princess of plants 🌿

Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Poplar Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Yellow rose for @Cameron Roswell

Kiara had just made her way out of the great hall when she noticed one of her classmates whose name was on her list. She upped her pace to catch up with him, not too keen on having to call out. "Hi!" She greeted as she reached him. "I have a rose delivery for you." She added, already looking for the right one.

Cameron flinched when Kiara got his attention, on edge today with all the stupid rose stuff going around. He'd caught himself thinking about Isadora ever since he'd accidentally grabbed an extra rose to send to her along with Margo's and now the reminder that she wasn't around felt extra sharp. "Oh, great," he said flatly, hoping Kiara would make it quick.

Cameron's flat tone made Kiara wonder whether he was happy with her delivery or not and it immediately made her feel like she was bothering him in some way. Even if she hadn't been the one to send him a rose and put him in this situation. "Yeah, uh.. here you go." She responded, offering him the rose.

Don't think too hard about it.

Cameron took the rose and note from Kiara with a curt nod, resisting rolling his eyes at the stupidity of it all, already feeling the heat creep up his neck at the idea that someone else might be seeing this whole exchange happening. The feeling intensified as he glanced at the note, eyebrows furrowing. "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked hotly, looking to glance up with Kiara. "That's all it came with?" He asked, turning the parchment note over to check the back and frowning harder.

Kiara was a little surprised by Cameron's response to his rose. More so, his response to the note that came with it. "I- I- don't know?" She sputtered, feeling the heat rise to her cheeks. "I mean I don't read other people's notes.." She added carefully, wondering what about the note had gotten him so upset. She gave a small nod at his question, sure there wasn't anything else that was supposed to go along with the rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back