Old School Week Unsure on a Broom

Odette was slowly catching up to the boy, making sure to give him a bit of a chase before she tagged him. It would help him improve, she figured, and it was kind of amusing. She flew a little faster and tapped his shoulder. "Got you."

Vader thought he was going pretty fast but when he felt the tap on his shoulder he came to a stop. He was slightly better at that too this time. He turned his broom round, doing a little circle to do so, "Okay, now it's your turn," he motioned waiting for her to start flying so he could try to catch up.

Odette grinned when the boy managed to stop better, and was actually a little impressed with how he turned around. "Alright, good luck." She said with a smirk. She zoomed away from him, getting a small head start before slowing down slightly so he could give chase.

Vader chased after her, she was so much quicker than he could ever imagine being, but he leaned more, urging himself to go fast but he still couldn't see himself matching the speed, perhaps he was just too tentative but this was fast enough. Though she slowed down a little and he found himself catching up. It took a little while but finally he was close enough to tap and he came to an unsteady stop, "I guess I'm not cut out to be a seeker," he joked with her. It was fun though.

Odette had slowed down on purpose to let the boy catch up to her, as it wouldn't be fair to simply zoom ahead of him the entire time. She laughed at his words, feeling more carefree than she had in a while. "Who cares? Beater is the best position by far." She told him with a smile. "Believe me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back