Lexy Fletcher

Mother // Wand Salesman

OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
The pregnancy had gone by so fast that when, at four in the morning, Lexy awoke with cramps she hadn't even realized what was going on. At first she just assumed that the baby was playing soccer in her stomach. The brunette sat up fairly quickly though upon realizing that the baby wasn't just playing games, but was planning on making quite the appearance. Right then and there. Feeling the best Lexy muttered a multitude of swears. Her water had broken in her sleep. Lexy gripped at her stomach, and in the same motion gripped at Gabriel's shoulder. "Son of a b****. Wake the f*** up, Gabe" She said, giving him a hard shake. The young witch hadn't even thought it had been nine months, only a few days short of her due date. "You little sh**." She said, referring to the basketball sized bump on her stomach. The kid wasn't even there and still he was annoying the wand trafficker. "Gabriel the kid is coming whether you're awake or not we need to go, now!" She said, continuing to shake him before getting off the bed and getting dressed enough to go to the hospital.

Gabriel woke to what felt, initially, like an earthquake. It took him several moments to realise Lexy was shaking him, swearing her head off about something or other, and another moment to realise why. He sat bolt upright, immediately awake. "OK," he said, trying to appear calm and in control and failing horrendously. "Um - OK. It's OK. We've got time, yeah? S*** I forgot how long." Wrenching off the duvet, Gabriel pulled on some proper clothes and then started to help Lexy find some for herself. "What else do you need? I'm gonna grab my keys, OK? Just - stay calm, breathe, and... do the stuff the books said."

Lexy wasn't panicking, in any form. She was cramping slightly, and she knew that the closer together those little contractions got, the closer the baby was to coming. "Gabriel, I've got a bag prepacked, it's in the kitchen. Merlin you're making me anxious." She said, before getting on a pair of sweat pants and a top. The woman waddled slightly, still waking up. She summoned the bag with her wand when a thought his her. They needed to drive, she couldn't apparate them to the hospital. Lexy groaned. "Gabriel, you'll have to drive, can you please not kill us on the way to the hospital?" she asked, obviously only joking to her boyfriend, lover, whatever Gabriel was. The brunette was already at the door after cleaning the sheets with her wand and fixing her hair into a ponytail. "Where is the hospital we're going to again?" She asked, trying to cast protection wards on the house for when they would be gone, waiting for Gabriel to come to the door so they could leave.

"Right. Yeah. Wait, I'm making you nervous?" Gabe said. "How are you not already nervous?" All things considered, Lexy really was handling things surprisingly well. Shaking his head, he bolted through the hall and into the kitchen, switching on lights as he went. "No idea!" he yelled behind him, for a joke. He knew exactly where the hospital was, of course - and it was a good thing they'd planned far enough ahead, because the kiddo wasn't due for at least another two weeks. Lexy's bag was there on the counter; he grabbed it, and took it out to the car. It wasn't the most practical method of transport, but with no floo fireplace or license to apparate, it was the best Gabriel had. He flung the pack on the back seat and headed back inside. "You ready?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back