Unexpected visitors

"Either it's your real name or not, Timothy is still a good name"
Bele smiled and the smile turned into a frowned as she saw him ready to be taken away to the ministry. "You're not here to arrest him, right?" She eyed him. She had to admit it that the boy was very brave, he wasn't afraid of anything. However, his life wont be better if he was imprison "at least give him another chance" Belle couldn't hold her self. Even though this man wanted to kill her, even though he had torture her for no reason but it wasn't his fault.

Belle then look down to the ground as she lay her self on the bench to rest.
"Maybe resting in the bleak street isn't that bad" She let out a small chuckle. "I wish I could use my wand, I would want to use the healing spell to you" She said to Timothy without looking at him. She starred at the heavens for several minute as the cold wind of winter hit her face. She closed her eyes feeling the nature and hearing the sound of the nature which made her calm. A smile appear on her face as she rest on the bench peacefully, it was one of her happiest day and creepiest.

As her body lay there looking like a lifeless, she opened her eyes and stare at the dark sky.
"Bring me home" She said softly, too soft perhaps they couldn't hear her. "Bring me home" She said louder. She had got no energy to get up, she just realize how tired and weak she was. "Don't leave me" She said softly as she slowly closed her eyes feeling the cold wind on her pale skin and on her wounded cheek.

Wilheim cocked his head, his hands going into his pockets.

"Way I see it, you ain't my issue anymore." he said. He wasn't sure if this was a mistake or not, hell he wasn't even that what the flying feck had just happened. What he could gather is that something had been driving the young man mad, and he, through the kindness of the young woman, had just forced it out. IT was a touching story, really, and it made Wilheim a little sick to his stomache moreso than warm and fuzzy.

However, the girl seemed desperate to stay with the young man, she was the one who had made him sane, maybe she was a good influence for the fellow to have.

"I'm no dog o' the Ministry," he said "I just get paid to sh!t up." he stepped closer. The heat radiating off of him warped the air around him, the air warming around the two. His eyes narrowed behind the thick lenses of the mask. "But unnerstand this, boyo. If I find tha' girl face down in a gutter, I'm puttin' ye to the damn torch." He snapped his fingers and a flame came into being between them, flashing for an instant.

The message was clear.

If Timothy F***ed up, Timothy was dead. The Immolator gave no second chances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back