Unexpected visitors

Maybelle Grimm

Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
It was last night, when the full moon appear on the clear dark sky. There weren't any stars that night, it was just the moon by its self. In the morning, Belle was transformed into her self as she walk slowly leaving her hiding place. It was a really long night, she hadn't had a chance to rest, things were slightly wild. Black circles appeared on her eyes as she took her wand and put it in the pocket leaving the place hopelessly.

"I'm... Lost"
She said calmly while her body became weak. What she wanted to do was to go back home and rest. Unfortunately her sense of direction were poor and she was lost not knowing where to go. The alley was dark and full of unpleasing people. She walk towards the bench as she broke down on it. Her fragile body was lying on the bench without anyone helping her. She opened her eyes weakly looking at the witches that were walking in front of her. She was scared of places like that, she wanted to leave badly but she couldn't, her body wouldn't let her move. She was just lying there weakly as she cast her sight to the heaven. "D@mn full moon" She muttered.

Timothy had been watching the girl for some time now. She was lying there. He thought dead of her and wanted to perhaps rob her. He had thought to soon, she suddenly arose in a wiery manner and cursed the moon. She said she was lost. This was perfect for TImothy. Already, Timothy's evil side was racing for an idea. And idea of torture and hate. ONe that would make her want to leave this palce forever. An Idea that would make bleak street known for it's scary themes and it's crazy manner.

"Timothy, it's time to act. Now is our chance to spread more fear into the hearts of others." Timothy's brain said. "Yes, I will put fear into her heart. Just as I did the others. We will sooner or later have The Dark Part of the Alley to ourselves." Timotyh replied quitley to his brain. He was in the shadows, he was unseen. He was a master at being descreet. He was a master of being scary and full of fury when the right times came. "Now Timothy, lock her legs." The brain whispered. "Locomotor Mortis." Timothy muttered so that nobody could hear.

Belle stare at the clear blue sky that became darker something not good must be heading, she sneered. A minute later, a spell was cast towards her making her legs locked together, she then saw a boy whose age not to far from hers. Belle shivered as she saw him, she had no energy to fight back and she couldn't use magic outside school. "W... W, What do you want!?" She shouted as she pointed her wand at him, she was only threatening him trying to scare him with her wand but she couldn't cast any.

There were no aurors at that time, she could be sure of that. Her eyes wander around the alley trying to find help. It wasn't fair she couldn't cast a spell while other people could, and she was too scared to be expelled from the school.
"H, h, HELP!" She shouted wanting a help from other people. Her skin was pale as snow, she was ill and frighten.

Timothy laughed at the girl's cries for help. There were always aurors around, however today would be the day that he finally shut someone up for good. The girl looked pathetic as she so instatly went to panic. He could tell she was easily scared. So easily he thought that he may be able to scare her to...death. He also chuckled at her pathetic attempts to threaten him with her inexperienced school magic. It was true he was using school magic, but at the pace of an elder. He had stuck with 10 or so spells and trained them to conquor and master them. "I want you." HE said in a raspy voice.

As the girl let out another roar for help he became annoyed. With that screaming she was sure to attrack mroe than help, perhaps danger. HE could easily avoid that, however he wanted ti to be by his hands to kill the girl. Not some dumb orginazation of uglies who need to where masks to cover them from the rest of hummanity. "Quietus." He muttered pointing his wand at the girl's mouth.

Maybelle froze as she saw him walking towards her. She tried to scooch and fell from the bench to the ground. A wall was behind her, there was no escape. Her heart start beating faster and sweats start dripping from her body. She shivered after seeing him pointing his wand at her, and shivered from the cold floor and wall that touched her body. She cried for help one more time and the boy shut her with a spell.

Get away from me! I haven't done anything wrong! Belle was going to say that to him however there were no sound coming out from her mouth. Water started filling her eyes, she shut them as tight as she could as she try to defend her self. She look at him and grabbed the wand of his. But the boy was too strong and he was definitely taller than her. She tried to take the wand out of his hand, she pull it as hard as she could but it was all a waste of energy. She had no energy after the long night she had wish that she could transform into a werewolf at the moment.

Jason was walking through Bleak street, somewhere he usually avoided but he needed to get home quick. He was in high spirits after the evens that had led him and Caysi together and now with his new daughters, little twin girls, he just wanted to see them again so he was risking Bleak street.

As he turned a corner he sorted to collar out on his shirt so it wouldnt look scruffy over his jumper. He may not have been the neatest person in the world but he did have some self respect so a bit of personal grooming was necessary. He stopped in his tracks when he saw two people. It took him a second to processes what was happening. He didnt take his wand out but just just went over. " Excuse me but i dont believe she appreciate's what your doing to her." He said calmly to the guy who seemed to be distressing the woman

Belle shutted her eyes as she tried to shovel the wand away from him. She felt a huge relieve after seeing a guy came towards them. She couldn't hold on much longer since her feet were locked together, she decided to do something she wouldn't regret. She hold on to the wand and snapped it as she fell down to the ground crying. Her wand was in her pocket but she couldn't do anything, she couldn't run or shout for sure which she had been wanting to do badly. The second thing that she was scared of if the crazy boy had a spare wand on his pocket or took her wand.

Belle look at the boy that just came with tears flooding her silverish blue eyes, she wanted him to help her. But how could he come near them and not have a wand on his hand? That was one huge mistake, at least that's what she thought.
"Help" She mouthed, no voice could come out of her mouth. Her energy began fading, she felt like fainting but she didn't.

Timothy was pleased at the sight of his spell working. She was comepletly silent and was unable to use her screams to call anyone away. She would die quietly. HE laughed a crazy laugh. Her death could be only moments away. She was speechless and immobile. She looked young so he hoped she did not know how to apparate away as much of his prey did. He hated it when they escaped from him. He hated it when they were not tough enough to stand up to him.

Presently Timothy heard someone speak. A boy, or a man. He could not tell, however whoever it was, he was not that old. He had youth in his voice so Timothy knew that the wisdom of his dark side would come in handy. "Timothy, pretend you are shooting a rehersal for a play. Make him go away." His brain told him. Timothy turned to the man and said, "We are merly practicing for a performance in Germany. Why we are here is none of our business except for that the play is a tragedy. A very very sad tragedy. Now please do not interrupt us again." He said this in the most prefectionistic mannor like way he could possibly do. "Excellent TImothy." His brain said. Tim had his wand at his side concealed now, but prepared for any sneak attack...

For the love of Merlin this boy was surely crazy! Belle shook her head as she mouthed NO! To the boy hoping that he was smart enough to realize that it wasn't a play. While the he was busy talking to the boy that just came, Belle came forward and bit his legs hard causing him in pain or perhaps not? If her feet weren't locked together, Belle would probably ran away from him but unfortunately, it was impossible. She hated not being able to cast any spell. It was unfair.

As she ran her hands through his feet, she pressed her nails to his legs trying to hurt him and stop him from casting spells at her. She regretted on stopping by the Bleak Street, she should had stay in the woods for another night rather than here where psychos like him were everywhere.

"OY," came a thick Scottish shout. The Immolator was in his usual garb, a long trench coat, gasmask, and tie. "Wha' seems ta be the problem 'ere, lads an' lasses?" He had been listening on his way in, so he already had a decent idea. The man was trying to do some form of harm to this young lady, the other young man was trying to be a hero, the damn fool.
'Course Wilheim couldn't talk, after all, he intended to do the same thing. Though his excuse was that he was drunk enough to do so. He wasn't THAT drunk, he still had his senses and reflexes, but that was going to be his excuse none the less.

"Ya know, if I didn't know better, I'd think the girl wasn't practicin', I seen actors, it's hard to fake that kinda desperation." He nodded to her. "Ya all right miss?"

She responded by biting the man in the leg.

Wilheim scoffed. "I suppose NOT then."

"Then you are mistaken sir." Timothy said to the man. He was tired of interuptions. He also hoped that they would leave or the girl would be the one who would have to pay. Fire grew in his eyes as the ignorant men were barging in on his little killing time. He wanted it to be just the two of them, but no. Always, ALWAYS! Someone had to come and ruin his fun. ALWAYS! NEver had he ever had peace and quiet when in a fight. He had caused many deaths because of that. He almost wished there was a death eater there to help him. At least he had some respect for them apart from the fact they were a clique. "Now please leave."

(OOC: What is Wilheim? His PB looks like R2D2 from star wars xD)

Belle widen her eyes as she heard if she was alright or not.
HOW CAN I BE ALRIGHT!? I'M NOT! She mouthed. It was obvious that this crazy lad was torturing her without mercy for NO REASON and someone came up and asked if she was alright!? It was quiet a crazy thing to ask. She started signing with her hand see if the man would notice her that she was suffering for real. She shivered as she look at the boy wanting them to leave. What will happen she was all alone with this lad? Death? Belle was sure scared of death more than this boy.

Timothy walked over to the girl. He had finally had enough of the crap he was getting from everybody. He was tired of everyone. He was tired of not knowing the answers and when finding out answers having more and more questions. Questions that lead him into more trouble than ever. It seem'd everyone made him ticked off. Everyone. Even the nicest soul on the earth couldn't help solve his misery. Timothy grabbed the girl's neck and lifted her. Soon after his eyes widened. She began to levitate as if she were and angel. She began to be forced up by a magical force that wasn't hers. HE knew what it was. She was glowing, as if she really was a ghost or an angel. The secret hidden in her was beign released to him.

The person Timothy talks to when he tlaks to himself is his father.

"NO! No!" Timothy screamed as the girl dropped. She was still alive and the fall was not that far.

"I'm sorry Timothy." THe voice inside of his head said.

"Get out get out!" Timothy screamed.

"I'm afraid I can't." the voice said.

The only audiable voice was Timothy's. The voice inside his head was not heard by the others. He was going crazy. This couldn't be happening. The very person he hated. The person whom he wanted to kill was right inside of him. The person who had caused him so much pain had been his friend all these years. His father. His sick twisted father. The man who he hated so much that he would rather die than hug.

"No! No! Get out! Get Out! LEAVE!" Timothy screamed grabbing his hair. He walked over to the girl. He grabbed her neck again. By strength he lifted in the air. "SNORUS!" He said so her voice could be heard once more. "I'll kill you!" HE said to the girl. No Timothy! Don't." The voice said.

Bella tried to shout as hard as she could as she was being levitate to the air. She didn't know what it was, she was then thrown away to the East. She groan as she dropped on her right arms, her body was too weak, too fragile that she couldn't do anything but groan. Not long enough, she could hear her self groan in pain. She faced her greatest nightmare, the boy that wanted to kill her so bad. She sat on the ground touching her left cheek where a bruise appear as she cried. She look at him with anger and fears in her eyes, she spat on his feet and look at him. There was no more hope "Maybe today will be my last day on earth." She laugh by her self start being influenced by his craziness as she look at the ground. She then look up facing him "Timothy, that's your name right?" She smirked, Belle had never smirk before this was her first time perhaps she had lose her mind too? Perhaps not. "You're nothing but a lunatic, even your father cast you away. Nobody loves you" She said slowly as she shook her head slowly looking at the ground wiping the blood that was dripping.

Tim squeezed harder at her neck as the tears began to fill his eyes as he looked up at her. She was right. He was a lunatic. A lunatic that killed many and had to pay. A Lunatic that everyone hated. Even his own father hated him. The truth was that he had no friends. Everything was a lie. Everything that had ever happened to him was a lie. His existance was pointless and now he felt that the others' existances' were nothing. "I know." HE said looking at her before slowly desending her and releasing his grip on the girl. HE walked a few steps away and began to cry. There was nothing to do to get the spirit of his father out of him.

Wilheim pointed his finger at the young man. "Step away from the lass, Or I'll put a damn hole in ye." he said. the man then doubled over, clutching his head. Wilheim kept his finger trained on him. The girl fell. Wilheim's eyes narrowed as he quickly sobered.

"I'll kill you!" the man snarled at the still paralyzed young woman. Wilheim didn't hesitate.

He snapped his finger and a bolt of flame shot at the young man.

"Boom."

Belle was lifted as she felt a grip on her neck, it was getting so hard to breathe if he hadn't let go for a second, she would probably passed out. She was thrown down to the floor as she choked. Blood was everywhere around her, it was a nightmare. However, she was shocked to see that he cried, a lunatic could cry!? Without an explanation, her feet weren't attach to each other anymore. She stood up as she walk towards the lad. She put her hand gently on his shoulder, she didn't know why she dare to come near him after all the things that just happen. "Come on, everyone deserve a second chance" She look at him without any emotion in her face. "You don't have to be a lunatic" She said and choke. She didn't know if he would torture her again or he would change. Timothy.... That was his name right? He was sure full of surprises. Unexpectedly, a flame came towards them Belle throw her self to the side and she didn't know how the boy ended. He was either dead or alive for sure

Timothy was hit with a burning blaze. Pain filled him, but he did not scream. Infact he knew one of the basterds would do this. HE knew that one of them would attack him to be the hero and to save. They had no reason. They were trying to save. Some did it for money, some did it because tehy believed they were beign a hero. However all in all Timothy believed everyone was corrupt, not matter what good they did. No matter what, they were always, ALWAYS corrupt in one way or another. Tim had used a water spell to put the remaining flames away. HE turned to the others after being burned the degrees of which normal people couldn't stand, but Tim wasn't normal.
HE turned to the girl. She said he deseraved a second chance. That he didn't have to be a lunatic. The tears still swept over his face. "These men need to do what needs to be done. Bring me to prison and suffer there. Or bring me the St. Mungos and make me never see light again." Tim said.

(OOC: omg i wanna be like her ::Sobss:: )

Belle felt lucky that the fire didn't hit her but it hit him instead. She walk towards Tim looking at him setting the fire off as she took the handkerchief where had been on her hand for the whole time, she then touched the burn gently. "Every living creature is precious" She cut off as she tied it to his arm. "You're a living creature aren't you?" She laughed. As she look back to the man who was going to burn him. "Thank you but that's enough" She bowed her.
"No silly you don't need to go there"
She was finished tying the handkerchief around his arms. "You need a family" There was no denying, what Belle said was true he needed a family. A boy wont act like a lunatic without any reason. She was hoping that he would changed but Timothy was full of surprises.

The Immolator's finger was still pointed at Tim.

"I should kill ya, you stupid 7%@&." he said. "You make any dumb moves, and I may just."

Belle face the man as she lower his finger gently. "You don't need to do that" She tried to calm the fight. Even though she hated Timothy for torturing her, but she hadn't got the heart to kill him or watch him suffer. He was ill, that was it perhaps he could be cure somehow? Let's just wish it could be cured.

The Immolator stared at her, his face hidden behind a mask, expression unreadable. He let her lower his finger.

"Ye better know what ye'r doin'." he said. "If he kills ye, I won't be responsible."

He was fully ready to raise his left hand and fire another shot into the lad, burning a hole in his chest the size of a skull.

New tears began to enter Timothy's eye. Tears of joy. For once, someone accepted him. For once, somebody liked him. At first, he was annoyed at the ignorant man whom still wanted to kill him. Then, he blocked out all the remarks of the man.

Even though he was going to kill the girl not five minutes ago, there was still love in her heart. There was still that accepting feeling that she gave off. She didn't care if he was a little weird. She accepted him. "Thank you for everything." Timothy said. "May I get your name miss?" He asked. He had gone from crazy to sane in almost a mere instant. It was al thanks to her. He believed that his insomnia could never be cured. However, love is the answer.

Belle exhale as Timothy decided not to kill her. She was relieved after knowing that but still too scared if he changed his mind. She then look over to the immolator "Shooting wont be needed" She smile calmly. She ten look over to the boy, "How could you want to kill me and not know my name? Maybelle Starr sir" She introduced politely trying.

She sat down on the bench as she look at her pale skin that was as white as snow and cold as ice. The day had slightly getting colder and colder, even though she wasn't in her best health condition, she wont let it stop her from trying to help this lad. Her love towards living creature grew, even though this living creature wanted to kill her. But life is precious, isn't it?

"Don't call me sir. I'm not that much older than you Maybelle. I am Timothy. However my life is full of lies so I don't know if that is really my real name, or if it was just some joke my family decided to play on me. The ones who truly made me an insomniac. Anyways, Thank you Maybelle. However the man here will more than likely not leave until he has brought me to the Ministry. This may be the last time I see you, so thank you." He said.

He looked away for just a moment. His eyes halfway shut and looking down at the ground with his head slumped. He was such a fool, such a fool. To take his anger out on others instead of himself. Then he realiezed his father was still inside him. "get out father, I know you are able to. GET OUT GET OUT!" Timothy said. Then, fog began to arise from Tim's mouth. "As you wish my son. However You will never see me again." A voice said, this time audiable to the entire crew. Ectoplasm retreated from Tim's mouth and pours. Presently the ghost nad evil presence of his father remained. " Scruge!" He said. Then the left over ectoplasm of his father was destroyed. "Well mister? Are you ready?" He said to the man. The tall brute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back