OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
When Kiara read who she had to deliver the next rose to, her jaw quite literally dropped. Professor Castillo and a pink rose? She found it quite amusing, however, she was excited to meet her professor again. He still was her favorite professor out of all professors in the school, so even if the rose was just a joke or anything, she was excited to talk with him again. So she just knocked on his door while holding her rose basket in the other hand.
@Professor Angel Castillo

Angel had quickly decided to sequester himself in his office until today's festivities died down after Amanita had tried to eat one of the roses. He realized somewhat belatedly that his office probably wasn't much safer for a two year old but he'd already gotten comfortable, figuring he'd just have to be quick with his wand if she got a hold of anything. One eye on his daughter and the other on some lesson plans, Angel didn't bother looking up when someone knocked on the door, flicking it open with his wand and motioning them inside. "Come in, welcome, hello, what's up?"

The door opened for her and Kiara came in, for a moment forgetting why she was there, getting distracted by the kid. "Oh God, she's so adorable!" Kiara excitedly said before finally paying attention to the professor. "Hope I didn't bother you but I have a rose for you!" she handed the pink rose to professor with note.
With love

Angel gave Kiara a quick smile hello, happy to see her and enjoying her cooing over Ama. "Don't be fooled, she's a menace," he said fondly, glancing up finally when Kiara mentioned a rose. "No bother, bit of a surprise though," he said, taking the rose and reading the note pensively. He usually sent Josephine a rose but she'd never sent one back, let alone a pink one. "Interesting... Flattering, but interesting," he said mildly, turning the note over, baffled even if he was quietly pleased for the unspoken compliment of it all. "Thanks, Kiara. I assume you're being rightfully showered in your own flood of roses too, hope I'm not keeping you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back