Timothy Black

Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
This time Tim hadn't invited anyone over, he was planning on having the best winter ever. He had planned some skiing travels with JJ and was extremely looking forward to that. Even more, they were going there without their parents, only with their oldest brother Thomas who was kinda in their band. He liked all the possible pranks, mischief and just messing around, so they suited all together perfectly and Tim was absolutely sure that it was gonna be the best time of his life. Tho, for now, Tim still was at home, helping around the shelter, everything was just the same. He had just woke up, so just in his gray sporty costume and an extra jumper under the hoodie to keep all the warm with him. He also had some random black beanie that he just took from his sister while she was sleeping, and he had gloves on. As always, he had two dogs following him while he was on his way to feed all the animals, so he was just bringing a pretty weighty bag on his shoulder with a food for the dogs. He poured the required food and then let out the teenage puppies so they could eat first.

Molly was happy that it was now the break. She could see and catch up with her friends and family. When she arrived home, she had immediately ran into her bed. She missed her bed, its warmth and coziness. Today her mum had dragged her and her siblings out for the day. Apparently, they were going somewhere, where they gonna get a surprise. She was a little sad that she had to leave Gumdrop behind, back at home. She had hoped that her cat was just laying in her cozy bed.

After what felt like a long amount of driving, they had appeared at a place that looked like an animal shelter, and Molly was even more confused. Apparently, her mum had promised her younger siblings that they were going to get a dog? Molly wasn't sure. But she was a little jealous of that fact because she had to beg her parents for months to get Gumdrop. Nolan looked like he didn't want to be here either. They walked further into the animal shelter and she "awed" at almost every animal she saw. Molly continued to look around the shelter a little bit, to see the cute animals and all. The Hufflepuff frowned a little and had to do a double-take when she thought she noticed a familiar face. "Tim? Is that you?"

Tim was still with the puppies, he loved to spend time with them, so while they were eating, he just sat on the ground with a little greyhound puppy on his lap. He knew that the puppy wasn't going to stay for a long time, greyhounds were puppies that were wanted by everyone. And while Tim was just petting the puppy and scratching the back of the ear, Tim had a Milo and Zeus on his both sides desperately trying to get owners attention. And honestly, in all that atmosphere, the only thing he didn't expect at all was to meet any friend. At the answer, he just looked over, ready to see Jules who decided to mess around with him and instead saw Molly. "Molly? What are you doing here?" he totally didn't expect to see her. "Uhm, want a puppy?" he stretched out a dog for his friend unsure what else to do. He didn't expect this at all.

Molly smiled when it was in fact her friend. "Tim! Hi!" Molly says excitedly with a big wave and a giggle. She was surprised to see one of her school friends outside of school. "Oh... My mum promised my siblings a puppy while my brother and I were at school. What are you doing here?" Molly explained why she was here. She then tilted her head in confusion when she returned the question to her friend. She smiled with glee as he had asked about the puppy in his hands. "Can I cuddle them?" Molly asked her friend. She loved puppies, but she wasn't gonna get one. She wasn't gonna betray her fluffy companion, Gumdrop.

Tim giggled as well, matching her energy immediately. "Really? I kinda live here? Like my parents own this shelter and I help them here! You know, I love animals. Imagine, I am planning on working here once I will be all grown up," he proudly smiled at her and nodded. "Yes, of course! However, while they're eating, you can cuddle these two grown ups. They're my own dogs, Zeus and Milo," he let her know. "Or this little meanie, Greyhound puppy Starstruck, he's my favorite of the current puppies," he chuckled while petting the little dog. "How is Gumdrop doing? I was kinda considering, when we will be back at school, do you maybe want to set up a playdate for Gumdrop and Almera?" he offered excitedly, pretty sure that if there was something that Almera would love, it would be a playdate.

Molly's eyes went wide as Timmy spoke as she looked around the place. "Woah really?! I didn't know your parents owned this place. That really cool. Do you get a lot of like animals here? What sort of animals do you get? Do you get to name them?" Molly says as she started to ramble on with questions. The Hufflepuff always had a habit of asking questions, most of the time she doesn't realise if her questions were annoying or not. Her face immediately changed into a face of "aw" when her friend had offered her a few puppies to cuddle, and she immediately took hold of one of the puppies, not really paying attention to the names Timothy had told her. She had been so focused on the dog in her hand, she didn't really register what Timothy had said. "Huh? What? Oh! Gumdrop is doing good! Yeah!" Molly says with a smile and nods. She gasped excitedly at the mention of a cat playdate. "Yes! Absolutely! That sounds like fun!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back