Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
too young to care
Wand
Curly 11" Flexible Cypress Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Leonardo had made no plans for the valentine's day celebration. He didn't have anyone that he really would want to spend the time with, well, apart from maybe Harmony, but he didn't want to take up all of her time. They were friends, good friends, but he didn't know how that would maybe translate. He hoped that she had liked his rose, he had tried to not be too formal in it, but knew that he had likely failed at that. The teen was just in the great hall, and was watching as others around him dance merrily with and without partners. He didn't think he could ever be as at ease as these people were.

Jordie hadn't made any plans for his last dance, and walking in he spotted his younger brother hanging out on his own. Jordie smiled softly and headed over, hands in his pockets. "Waiting for anyone?" He asked, an easy smile on his face. "Or do I get to steal you for the night?"

Leonardo glanced at Jordie and shook his head. He glanced across the room, his gaze landing upon Sky before he glanced back at Jordie. He appreciated the sentiment and wanted to just suggest to Jordie that he just do as he pleased. That he didn't need to associate with him, but Leo also was reminded that Jordie asking him, likely meant he wanted to. "If you'd like, thank you, by the way, for the rose," he said.

Jordie smiled brightly. "I wouldn't like to, I'd love to," He teased easily, noticing Leo glancing but not mentioning anything. "And thank you for your rose, it made my day," He offered in return, folding his arms behind him. "I'm going to miss you next year, you know," He gave Leo a gentle smile. "We should hang out over Brightstone,"

Leonardo nodded lightly, "Of course, I tried to be informal with it," Leonardo replied, knowing that he had properly failed at it. "I will miss you too," he replied, though his tone was serious, there was a hint of honesty to it, one that Jordie would surely know that meant Leo meant what he was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back