Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Chaos (Kiara)
Wand
Springy eleven inch Aspen with billywig stinger core
Arthur had absolutely no idea what he was doing. He didn't normally care about these kinds of things. He was quiet, reserved, only really joking around with his cousin. He didn't mind being on his own, he was happy by himself. But things had been changing since he'd met the loud, energetic Ravenclaw. He wasn't sure if Kiara was even coming tonight. He'd sent her a note, and on an impulse he couldn't explain, he'd sent her a pink rose. A pink one? They hadn't spoken, or agreed to be here. But he was here all the same, with a blue Silvia in his hand. He twirled it idly in his hand, chewing his lip and leaning against the wall by the door as he waited for the girl. Was she even coming? He supposed he would wait for a while to see, and he had to hope he wouldn't see her coming to the dance with someone else. His heart twisted a little at the thought. He hadn't gotten a rose from Kiara, it was entirely possible that she would be coming her with a date of her own. He winced at the thought.

Kiara was totally freaked about the dances, she was planning on joining Kaia&Nora if she didn't get a date and actually the plan of going with family sounded really promising to her until she got that note from Arthur. She had delivered many roses and surely had gone through all the school at least three times, she had communicated with people way more than she usually did and she loved that. Then she was just having her time with her sketch until she got the pink rose from Arthur. After that, she didn't understand how she was capable of actual learning but after the library, she fastly caught up by her little cousin Kaia who was just begging to do her makeup. And after some time of begging, Kia agreed, she understood that it wasn't possible to get rid of her, and here she was now. Hoping that she looks good enough because this day was absolutely important for her. She was planning to give her note to Arthur but after seeing him she understood that all her confidence had faded away. What if he sent her that rose because of some mistake? What if he just felt bad for her? What... What if? No, no, no! There was no chance that he messed up! right? He even mentioned stepping on her feet! But still, what if...?

"I am not as good as you are with getting to people from behind, I think you should teach me how to perfectly do that," Kia immediately started to talk as she approached, as she was hoping, from his blind zone. She had hidden behind her little cousin who actually was taller than Kiara was and Kaia helped her to get up to him without noticing, but did that actually work? "You look handsome," she cheerfully smiled at him and then pointed at his clothes. "Gray compliments your eyes," she tried to sound like it was the most common thing to say but she wasn't able to not blush. "Oh, and if there is something off with my face, I am not the one to blame. Blame professor Stark and her daughter!" of course, Wood knew about the fact that Nora didn't take part in her makeup but Kaia was her daughter and that meant that she was partly guiltyin this too.

Arthur's shoulders relaxed as he heard Kiara's voice. He turned, his breath catching as he saw her. "Should I tell them then that you look beautiful?" He asked, stepping forward and offering out the flower. "I wasn't sure you were coming," he told her easily, giving her an almost shy smile. He wasn't sure why his heart was fluttering, but it was an oddly nice feeling.

Kiara giggled and shook her head. "If there is everything perfect, tell it to me, because they won't return you to me afterward," she cutely smiled and almost leaned in for a hug as he offered her a rose. She put her hand on her mouth and couldn't hide all the happiness she was feeling as she accepted it. "It's so beautiful! Thank you," she hugged him and at the same time tried to keep flowers safe, with another hand she tried her best to put her note in his pocket without him noticing that. She got scared to just give it to him, it was better if he reads that when he is alone and not able to shut her down faster than she manages to say something. " Are you joking? Why wouldn't I come? It's Valentine's Day and who would skip it? Especially when I had the chance to go with you," Kiara was trying her best to not sound really flirty but all her feelings were mixed up. She was relieved, happy, and worried at the same time, so she just let all the excitement overtake her. As it did the whole day.

Jordie saw Kiara hug her date and giggled, sneaking inside. He'd have to talk to her later.

Arthur chuckled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders as she took the flower. "Well you look beautiful," He hugged her back easily, keeping his arm around her. He smiled softly at her words and pressed a kiss to her head. "Well, I'm glad you decided to come." He smiled softly and turned to lead them into the dance.

Kiara leaned with her head on his chest as he put the arm around her and looked up at him. "Thank you," she just wanted to kiss his cheek at that but she got a bit unsure and just hugged him tighter. He kissed her forehead! He did that again! What if Lily saw that? Ava will surely know about it... No, no, no, she was paying attention only to Arthur their families could wait, even if she knew that her family will do something weird. "And I am glad that you called me," she easily let him lead her as she laced her fingers through his and couldn't stop all the butterflies, she was sure that she will never get used to this feeling. "How was your day? What did you do?" Kia asked lightly hoping that he will mention the rose and she will see his reaction about that, and oh... what if he thought that she hadn't sent him the rose? She put her hands on his shoulders as they finally reached the dance floor and waited for him to put his hands on her waist. "Have I ever told you that you have learned to dance at least like this really fast? It's impressive," she tried to speak to not let her feelings overtake her even more and she was still a bit nervous about all the what if?

Arthur led Kiara out onto the floor, pulling her into his arms easily and swaying them along to the music gently. "It was alright, I read most of the day. What about you, did you have a good day?" He asked, curious. He chuckled, reaching up and brushing her hair from her eyes. "You're a good teacher," He replied easily.

Kiara lightly drew the circles on the backside of his neck, she easily let him take the dominance again, not protesting to his rhythm at all. She was almost disappointed when he didn't mention roses but she didn't let it show on her face as she tried to formulate her thought. "Well, I am sure that I have run through the whole school at least two times. I was delivering roses, working on one of my sketches, and just at the library. I saw roses everywhere, even in the library." she rolled her eyes dramatically almost sure that he will know that it was just a joke, she loved Valentine's day, she loved roses, she loved happy people. It seems like she loved everything. But as he brushed her hair, her stomach just twirled up at the good feeling, and she just looked up at him with dreamy eyes. "Well I am not good, I am a perfect teacher," she joked and giggled at that.

Dumb phone

Jordie caught himself staring and looked away.

Arthur was tempted to comment on the roses, still curious about the rose with no note. But there was something in her eyes that was distracting. He was quiet a moment, growing still. He murmured her name, reaching up and cupping her jaw in his hand. He hesitated a moment, gauging her reaction before starting to lean down for a kiss. He had just shut his eyes when someone knocked into them from the side. He didn't see who they were, as they were gone almost as quickly. He wrapped his arms around her as they stumbled, barely managing to keep them upright. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Kiara wasn't sure what was happening but she was waiting for the answer until he murmured her name, and she would lie if she said that she didn't feel like she was about to not keep herself up on her legs. And when he took her jaw, she just let him take the lead, letting her eyes slip on his lips. And ssomeon knocked into them and something just went off, someone bumped and Arthur also wrapped his hands around him, and she surely stepped on someone's feet but she didn't understand who's feet it was. "I am pretty sure that I stepped on someone's feet," she couldn't keep herself from a giggle and leaning with her forehead on his chest. "How is there people with such time management?" She was a bit disappointed that they didn't kiss but she wasn't blaming anyone. There was a lot of people, not a surprise that someone bumped into them. "And even more... How do we manage to get in situations like this?" She also brought up that time when they actually fell down, this time at least they stayed up and instead of taking a step back, she still kept close to him.

Arthur winced, pulling her closer and leading her off the dance floor a little ways. His heart was pounding, what had just happened? He sighed. "Yeah, those were my toes," he laughed lightly. He shook his head at her question. "I'm tall. you're clumsy. It's a mess," he teased her, rubbing her arm lightly. "How about snacks instead?" He offered, looking towards the snack table.

Kiara laughed as he said that it was his toes, now they changed positions, she was the one to step on his feet. "I'm sorry," she apologized and after that made unsure look. "Am I?" she teased him and faked shock as he answered her question. "I am not clumsy! If I am clumsy, then you're short!" and of course he wasn't short, at least not next to her, but she was pretty sure that isn't clumsy, even if to other people she seemed pretty clumsy. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Less chances that someone will bump into us again," she gave a nod with her head and led him to the closest snacks table.

Arthur chuckled, shaking his head and following her to the snacks table. He poured them both a drink and offered one to her, trying not to focus on how they had almost kissed. Once he'd gathered a few snacks, he walked to a nearby table. He set his things down and pulled out a chair for her before sitting himself. "So..." he started, sipping his drink. "Did... you get many roses today?" He asked, trying to look innocently curious.

Kiara smiled as he offered the drink and accepted, she slowly sipped from her drink while he was getting ready to sit. "What a gentleman, thank you," she pressed a light kiss on his cheek before sitting down in the chair. She lightly chuckled at the question. "For sure more than I expected, I received four and delivered eight," she also added about her deliveries as it was something she did for the most of the day. "What about you? Any interesting roses?" Kia wasn't even trying to hide her interest in that, she didn't if she was the only one who was into Arthur but it didn't matter that much, she was the one that was here with him and she was the he tried to kiss. However, she was interested in his answer.

Arthur couldn't say he was surprised when Kiara said she had gotten so many roses. He shrugged as she returned the question. "I only got one rose," he said nonchalantly, sipping his drink. "There wasn't a note, though, so I don't actually know who it's from," he told her, setting his drink down.

Kiara almost smiled as he said that there was only one, it surely was hers. Right? What if they didn't deliver it? What if they delivered it to someone else? But as he said next sentence, she was more than sure that it was her rose, and out of a sudden she seemed scared. "Check your pockets," she commanded trying to seem less worried and that was why she was still smiling, or at least trying to smile while putting her drink back to her lips to sip it.

Can't go a day without thinking about you
Can't stand a night when not dreaming about you
And I lost the rhythm, but it's not unexpected
So I hope you will know,
I've liked you since the first time I met you

~K♡♡♡

Arthur's brow furrowed at her words. Check his pockets? He sat up a bit, patting his pants until he found the little note. He smirked, pulling over a pencil someone had conveniently left on the table and scribbling on the back of the note before sliding it across the table wordlessly.

Shy and bold and sweet and sassy, Stop me if I've got it wrong, This poem might be lame and kinda tacky, but lets go for a walk and skip this song.

Kiara was a bit surprised that there were no following questions about how did the note get into his pockets but she was immediately distracted from that thought as he pulled over a pencil and started to write something. This time at least she was babbling all the time after the note, she waited and it was clear to see that she was freaked out, until he gave the note back. She smiled happily as reading the note even with the fact that she had to re-read the whole text several times until she finally get the main thought, the stress made her a bit slower, as always. "Does shy really suits me? Oh, here goes my confidence," she let out a joke as getting up. "I didn't like the song anyway," Kia lightly giggled, she actually absolutely loved that song but she wasn't going to say it, especially after his offer to go out. "Let's go," she finally said excitedly, what was going to happen? Probably something good, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back