Unaware of the twin

Amethyst Frown. Andrew did not seem the type to lie, the way he carried himself like noble English man. She at first thought he was that way, now she was beginning to think he may be deceiving her. She fear it was fair, hence she wasn't telling him all the bloody truth. Still, why lie? If he was covering something (in which she could not conclude if he were lying) is it that bad? Was he like one of those wizards who were to protective of their identity? She narrowed her eyes, he was soo glad he had a charm to him that was friendly. Or she really would be heading home right now. She did not want to find out in the long run that he was a wanted man or something, she would never trust a stranger that easily again."Well you better get started? Don't want your looks to go to waste.." she joke in a friendly manner that still hinted some suspicious from his words.

"Was it that bad? Eh? Ever heard of just letting go of the past so that way you aren't holding a grudge?" she ask him. She never had the sense in a way to hate someone for that long. Or a group pf people because of ones mistake. That would be like her hating all father cause hers wasn't around growing up. She would think in another direction. There had to be a reason why he wasn't around growing up and i know that so why hate him... Amethyst look away, she told herself many times there had to be. It felt better than knowing the truth. She would end up killing herself figuring out what went wrong.

As they continued to chat, Amethyst finally talking sense after coming out of the gypsy spell the waiter arrived with their drinks. Andrew paid the muggle money which in Tanzania was Shillings and tipped the waiter. Taking a sip of his beer he wondered if Amethyst was buying his fake surname. He was a pretty good liar and one thing he had learned in his training sessions was to not go telling everyone their true identity because only a few knew about Andrew being thousands of kilometers away from New Zealand and he didn't want any problems which would come if he revealed his true identity. He laughed as his mind came to lighter things as Amethyst said he should get started with having kids. "I'm still waiting for my future father-in-law's final approval for the marriage" he told Amethyst with a grin. He could imagine the looks their children would have, all would he was sure have green eyes as he and Adira both had green eyes only of different shades.

He heard as she asked him talk about letting the past go. He wasn't going to let it go especially because it had changed so much of what his future held and it was all fault of his muggle father and his muggle thoughts. He took another sip, a bigger one this time so he could take some time before he replied. "Sometimes the past has influenced so much of your present that you can't help but hate it" he told her as he looked out to the ocean where more waves crashed. Then looking back at Amethyst he said "Too much about me, I would almost think you're interviewing me" He added a small laugh because he did not want her to take it too seriously. "Tell me more about yourself, what to do want to do now that you've graduated? And doesn't this too much travelling disturb your chances of having relationships?" he asked her. Amethyst was to say the truth, very pretty in a way, just like his mother had been and he couldn't think how someone like her would just allow herself to be dragged by her uncle all over the world.

Their drinks came, Amethyst's cooler was fruit punch flavor. They tasted good when it was humid like it was tonight. And you can't taste the bit of alcohol added to the refreshing drink. With the hot weather and little less air blowing from the sea, the cooler shook up her taste bud the moment she took a sip. It was fruity, yet tangy, that her lips felt numb, than a slight release from the numbing sensation caressed her full lips to a smile. "Thanks /i owe you one day for the drink.." she said taking a seat besides Andrew, he kept revealings bits and bits of his life, it felt like she knew him already. That didn't stop her suspicious of him lying anyways."What's her name? She must be really lucky.. she pointed out now that she knew he was taken and not here to here to know her in the way.

"I just think you should let your past go, the woman at the restaurant....well yeah" she started to say. "She told me that if you keep holding onto a grudge, it just makes life hard for you to move on, that if you die your soul stays here forever just because your holding back a grudge" she explain to Andrew. "It makes no sense coming from me, but she's a muggel. Not that I don't like them, we just have to live with them"Andrew was going to hate her. She sounded like a muggel lover, she wasn't one at all. She just tolerated them so that she could allow herself to live near them and all. Her uncle thought like Andrew, she didn't. "Well to be frank, I've always wanted to be a daily prophets reporter, funny that you said that.." she laughed a little. "but being with my uncle been difficult doing that, so a relationship just the same. I don't know I just love him enough not to leave him just yet, he helps me out and I help him too." she reveal something deep and personal to him, uncle didn't even know that too.

It was a weird feeling sitting infront of a sea that gave you breeze yet the atmosphere was always warm, its like you could never feel cold.His beer arrived and he sipped it. Glad that it was chilled and cool lower his temperature because it felt weird that you could feel sweat drops forming on your forehead when you are sitting idly infront of the sea. "Adira..Adira Ater" he told Amethyst as she asked the name of his future wife. "She's lucky but a little mental. I asked her to complete her seventh year but she's too much interested in running her family restaurant and keeping an eye on me so that I don't cheat on her" he said with a smirk. It was true, even though she didn't agree to it, Andrew knew that his past betrayals to Adira had made her stay back with him so he wouldn't run off and somehow it was working because here he was with Amethyst being pretty and it was a surprise that he wasn't flirting with her.

He laughed after hearing Amethyst's explanation on forgetting grudges. He words were typical like those of a muggle and it irritated him that she was actually telling him some advice a muggle had given her. That stuff was to be thrown out of your mind, not stored in it. He nodded as she added that she did not like muggles, that was a little comforting after the crazy advice. "It's your choice actually. If you choose a wizarding carrier you don't have to live with them" he told her as he took another sip of his beer. "Well you could at least start of some writing carrier maybe write some article and deliver it by owl, you never know when things can click" he told her with a smile. "Maybe in some time he will understand that you are sacrificing important time of your life for him and he will help you settle down somewhere. What about your mother?" he asked wondering why she hadn't mentioned her yet.

Amethyst sighed. She don't know how many countless time she explain herself to anyone about how she live her life and the reasonings for it. She didn't feel like she had to explain it to anyone, it's her life no one else was running it. Maybe her uncle, but she lean on him more for support and funds. He help her so much, she owed her life to him. What better way than accompanying the lonesome man in his travels."I'm not that confident in myself to send anything by owl. My writing amateur hours, nothing that good enough for it to be consider good" she said taking a more longer sip of her drink after just putting herself down that way. It's true, if she wrote and send her stories she be to worried about her writing that she wouldn't have sent it correctly. So it was better to not waster her time.

"I think I should be going Andrew, have to get up work tomorrow morning" she stood on her feet, her sandals were flatten down the sand she stand on. It was moist from the cycling and evaporation in the air. The ocean whirls works wonders to the entire world. She didn't want to talk about her mother, it was a subject to be drop the mention of her mother. She didn't want talk about her mother, and to a man she hardly knew, she didn't want to say anything."Maybe one day we'll cross paths again Andrew, it really was a pleasure" she said flashing a direct smile to make it seem that she was okay, when deep inside she felt like a broken shell.

Andrew listened to Amethyst as she spoke about not having confidence in her writing. That as he knew was the biggest fear of writers, they always thought that their writing could be more better but Andrew did not have experience with this so he decided to keep his mouth shut and not say anything more on the matter. It seemed that Amethyst was tired or maybe she did not want to talk anymore, whatever the case Andrew didn't mind as she said goodbye. He was glad that he had got some company. He stood up as well and smiled back nodding. "Hopefully we will, it was nice meeting you"he said to her.It had been a good time altogether, even though Amethyst had gone crazy for a little part but it had been better than he had imagined.</COLOR></FONT>
END
<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="darkgreen">

Users who are viewing this thread

Back