Umm

Well thats just temporary until you decide what you want your character to be. Are you going to be a student? If you are then you have to fill out the questionaire then send it to the sorting hat then go post in the Great hall. Make sense?

I guess it makes sence. Where do I post? I haven't sorted our a character yet... Are there robot's in Potter? :p Haha, nah... I will make a really cool character based on a bit of me and a bit of umm.... Pretendalfulness... :p

Looking forward on rping with you..

You have to send the questioners like Keira said to the sorting hat, then after you send it, you have to post at the great hall where there's a subforum called sorting ceremony...

Here's the link for the form > > > Sorting form

Llheione Cole said:
11 years old and on a site? Wow, they allow kids to go on sites when they are 11???!!!?? lol..... I roleplayed Aslan once so I guess lions aren't supposed to be on sites either. Lmao

JakJak said:
Llheione Cole said:
11 years old and on a site? Wow, they allow kids to go on sites when they are 11???!!!?? lol..... I roleplayed Aslan once so I guess lions aren't supposed to be on sites either. Lmao
im not really 11, im 15 actually..
it just the characters age,,
since i've started as first year student so i have to be 11..

Here's the link for the ceremony where you post after you send the questioner's to the sorting hat > > > Ceremony

If you want to be transferred, there's another form for the transferred students in the Unsorted section.

Also..if you start as a student, your character is automatically 10-11 yrs old. You can get special permission to have an older student character but you have to pm Nicolas King with a good reason why he should let you do that. I hope this helps some!

Hi JakJak

welcome to the site.
I've moved this topic over to the welcome area.

If you have any other questions at all about the site, your character... anything.
Pm either Cecily Rambolt or Nicolas King our administrators.

This is a great site, so I hope you stay and have fun with us. ;)

Linda

Hey there, and welcome to HNZ. :) I'm Nick, one of the awesome Admins of the board, and as has been stated if you have any questions/comments/concerns you can PM me or post in the FAQ forum and let one of our members try to help you.
A few members have tried to help you out in this thread, so I hope you've got some sort of idea about sorting, but if you don't it's best explained here. :)
Sorting will be closing in the next day or two, so getting on top of that is a good idea.

Anywho, welcome once more and enjoy yourself! :)

Hey there! I'm Laura OOC.

To get an idea of the site, I think you should read the General Information Board, which has FAQs, Site Rules and Site History. They might help you get around the place. ;) Also, as just about everyone else said, you can PM Nick or Liv, our UBER-AWESOME ADMINS.

Welcome.

Hi there my name is Darren ooc!!

Welcome to HNZ :)

I am sure you'll love the site , like the rest of us do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back