Um Hey I guess?

Ash Power

OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Ash Wood, Thestral Core, 12 inch.
nope

Oh my gosh, a `H`er!
I used to roleplay there too, way back when. Had a CoMC Professor and a few other positions. I much prefer forum roleplaying though, a lot more descriptive and immersing. Plus there was a lot of OOC at `H` whenever I was around. Bella tried to get me to join the Valhouns recently when I had a stop by to see what was happening, but I don't think I'll get back into it. :tut:
Excited to see someone from there here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. :jesse:

Aeon Summers said:
Oh my gosh, a `H`er!
I used to roleplay there too, way back when. Had a CoMC Professor and a few other positions. I much prefer forum roleplaying though, a lot more descriptive and immersing. Plus there was a lot of OOC at `H` whenever I was around. Bella tried to get me to join the Valhouns recently when I had a stop by to see what was happening, but I don't think I'll get back into it. :tut:
Excited to see someone from there here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. :jesse:
Really, omg...
nope

Hey Ash!

My name's Marga and welcome to HNZ! I'm sure and I really hope that you'll have lots of fun here just as I had ever since I was a member here! :D I recommend checking out the Site Documentation if you need to familiarize yourself with a couple of stuff around the site. :) If you have any questions, you're also welcome to ask the Site Staff. We don't bite.. :p

So yeah.. xD Welcome to HNZ! And feel free to PM me anytime for any questions or crazy plotting or whatever.. :D I'm up for anything anytime... :p :hug:

~ Marga.. :marga:

Ash said:
Really, omg...

Do you happen to remember a masteraislin, AshIsSuperCool, HabboHatesTia, or aislin-power at all? *I got banned on habbo a lot >.>*

N Nice to meet ya I guess.
I don't. :(
I was on as Theurgist or ProudVanity mostly.

Ahoy!

I'm another Ex Habbo-er back in the day, I was at `H` once not for long, I transferred over here around the same time I stopped going to Habbo Hotel.

Enjoy your time here, I'll see you around probably :3

Kida Frost said:
Ahoy!

I'm another Ex Habbo-er back in the day, I was at `H` once not for long, I transferred over here around the same time I stopped going to Habbo Hotel.

Enjoy your time here, I'll see you around probably :3

nope

Hey Ash, welcome to HNZ! :)
I hope you enjoy your time on the board, and if you ever need any help with anything feel free to shoot me a PM. ^_^

Welcom to HNZ ^_^

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back