Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Adorah<3
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Alder Wand 13 3/4" With Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Noel had been thinking of asking someone to the dance. And he figured he would just take an chance and ask an girl he knew was in the same house and she was pretty. And he always liked getting to know new people and before he had asked her to the dance they had spoken some and she had said yes. So Noel was happy about that and wanted to make sure she would have an great night, being the gentleman he was. He would not be distracted by Minnie and Eric and focus on his own. As he waited in the great hall with an drink in his hand he watched out for his date.

Rose had no idea why she had agreed to come to the dance. She had met Noel once, spoken to him once, and then agreed to go out with him. Did this count as a date date? The yellow rose from Iris had crushed her hopes of the pretty girl seeing her as more. And she hadn't trusted anyone really since Apollo. So why had she agreed to do this? She was nervous as she came down the stairs, and even more nervous as she entered the great hall. This wouldn't be another prank, would it? She spotted Noel quickly and walked over, giving him a shy smile. "Hi," she greeted, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Noel took an sip of his drink as he watched around. He noticed happy couples and that hurted him sometimes. But after the conversation with Minnie it was clear that it was end of story. And he had decided that for himself as well. So now it was time to meet new people and open up. And to let someone else glue his heart back to loving someone again if he was ready for it. As Noel saw Rosalind coming he smiled, she looked very pretty. They were kind of strangers to eachother and she was one year younger, but in a way they both had the idea of why not. He smiled as she arrived. '' Hey Rose. You look beautiful.'' He than said friendly. He than put down his own drink and watched her. '' Do you like something to drink?'' He than asked her.

Rose smiled shyly, brushing a hand over her skirt. "Thank you. You look handsome yourself." She returned the compliment. She nodded as he asked about a drink. "Sure, I would love one," She wasn't sure she was ready to dance just yet, taking another little moment to talk might help. He seemed like a good guy, but the last time she'd enjoyed herself at a dance it had ended badly.

Noel smiled as Rose complimented him back. It was polite to do. '' Thank you.'' He than replied back with an smile. As she wanted one he than poured her an drink and handed it over to her. '' There you go.'' He than said. The brown haired boy than waited for an moment as he took an sip and than looked back. '' Thanks for agreeing to come along. I know we don't know eachother that good, but let's change that today.'' He than said with an smile. And than looked around at the room spotting some familliar faces, while looking back at his date. '' You had my attention, let's say that.'' He than said as he made that clear.

Rose smiled softly, accepting the drink with a quiet thank you. She sipped at her drink, looking around. She glanced at Noel as he spoke. "I was surprised you asked, honestly," she replied, crossing an arm over her torso. She was surprised by his last words, and she looked back at him. "I... Had your attention? Why?" she asked, clearly astonished at even the idea of it.

Noel smiled back and figured it was normal that she was suprised. He was suprised of himself as well but in a way he didn't want to be alone here, and it suprised him she said yes. And they both could use company it seemed. '' I can imagine. I was suprised as well to be honest. '' He said with an grin. '' I mean suprised you said yes also. But what made you say I'm curious at.'' He than asked. He had saw Rose in the common room and around school more, but he was interested to get to know the girl. He could see her being suprised by what he said next and he smiled. '' In a good way ofcourse. Don't worry.'' He said friendly. And than took an sip of his drink. '' I mean you are.. pretty. And I liked getting to know you.'' He than explained if that made any sense. He wondered how Liam must have done this.

Rose blushed as Noel said she was pretty, thinking over his question a moment. "I'm not sure," she replied honestly. "I have one friend and a tragedy of a love life. You're fairly cute yourself, and I don't often get along well with people. Why not?" She shrugged, thinking it was a fair enough explanation. She gave him a soft smile. "Did you want to dance?"

As Noel completly not focused on the couples around them and all he was glad that he had finished the chapter Minnie. Ofcourse his difficult relation with Eric stayed. And the fact he saw his roommate every day didn't helped, but he tried to become happy again and that someone else could make him happy once again perhaps. He smiled back as he got an compliment back and the way she said it was just perfect, just an lovely evening together and without any stuff else. But he wondered what made her not get along too well, he had no problems with that or figured she would. '' Great. I mean about the part why not. I feel the same.'' He than explained. And he looked at her. '' Thanks. But I don't understand anything of what you tell me... Don't you like most people? Or is it something they do to you? You seem very nice to me, so perhaps you have yourself another friend.'' He than asked her and said, she could decide for herself if she wanted to answer ofcourse. He than looked at the dancefloor and nodded. '' Sure. Whatever pleases you. I've become a tiny little better.'' He than joked. Noel than put his glass down and offered his arm or hand to take to the dancefloor to lead her there.

Rose blushed and looked away. "I, ah... I have a bit of a temper," she admitted shyly, laughing nervously. "I punched Jasper Night for taking my sister into the forbidden forest. And I punched Apollo North for tricking me to the dance so my cousin could dump his drink on my dress." Rose sighed softly. "And I may have been upset and kicked a pebble at Simon Thorne's head. I didn't mean to hit him but," Rose shook her head, sighing. She peeked over, offering her hand out to take Noel's. "I've been trying to work on it, but, things take time, you know." she bit her lip, worried now that Noel would be mad at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back