Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Veela Hair Core
June was not sure how to feel about dressing up for the Halloween. But she sure didn't want to be dressed up like something stupid. And she had found an way to make things more fun. She and her roommate Tempest spoke about going together but they had made an bet and the winner could choose the losers costume. To support her in something she had dressed up as an cat as well, but an far nicer costume and more pretty cat to June's taste than Tempest. Also not an too childish costume. Since they dressed up together from the dungeons they found their way to the great hall together and June looked around her. It would be fun to see how people were dressed up like and insult them in her mind.

@Tempest Vero

Tempest was livid. She in no way thought she would have lost June and her's dumb bet, and now she was stuck looking like some creepy stuffed animal. Grimacing as she had gotten dressed, Tempest sighed as they walked up the stairs and hoped this wouldn't completely tarnish her reputation before she truly had ground to stand on. As they made their way up, she tried to give off the air that the costume was intentional, that it was cool to wear something so ridiculous. However as they entered, she immeadiately noticed a kid with feathers on their head and big red bulging eyes. "Okay, I guess I could look like him," she said pointing to someone across the way and trying to stifle her laughter. "It's like he couldn't figure out what he wanted to be or something. What a loser," she said to June, hoping she also thought the same.

referencing @Ethan Alexander as mothman

June had been getting an good image of Tempest so far and she seemed someone not boring to have with her side and that was good. She could have fun with the girl, but June was on guard for people around them which she wanted to hold up her nice act. As Tempest seemed to be thinking the same she was about watching others costumes she grinned to the girls comment but not too loud. June watched where the girl pointed at and than looked back at Tempest. '' What is that supposed to be?'' June whispered to Tempest as response and smiled. And than kept her face straight as she looked at the girl with the stupid cat costume in front of her. June was confident in her look since it was not old but the most pretty cat costume you would see, and black as well. '' See I've spared you. Such an good friend I am.'' June than said to the girl and smirked. She could do a lot worse, but she still needed Tempest and wouldn't want to be seen with someone in an too stupid costume.
'' What would you choose for me when I would lose?''
June than asked curiously. Not that she ever thought she would lose, because it was dumb to do an bet or something since June was used to be an winner.

Tempest continued laughing as she made of the person with June. "A bug that we need to squash," she gigled before turning back to June and trying to keep smiling. She didn't see this costume as June being a good friend. In fact, it made Tempest think June could be pretty mean if she put her mind to it. But so could Tempest. "Well, if you had lost, which I still believe you should have, I was going to have us dress up as jack-o-lanterns. But I thought you would wear an actual pumpkin on your head," she said with a grin, adjusting the ears on her head, which was a struggle with the paws. She had never celebrated Halloween before, and she didn't have much ideas of what kind of costumes people were wearing until she entered the Great Hall this evening. "But cats are cool, too. Especially since I can't do anything with these mitten glove things so you'll have to get me anything I need."

As Tempest made an comment it was sure to June that the girl was not holding back. But June had to be carefull with that since she had to deal with others as well. But she could play different parts, and learn Tempest what was wise if she needed. She grinned at the comment. '' Let's not waste any energy on losers for now. '' June than said calm. And as she heard what she had to wear if she lost she was glad she won. Not that she would wear it if she has lost, which she never did. '' It's an good lesson that I always win. Glad I did.'' June than said starting of seriously and than laughed. June shook her head and grinned. '' I'll get us something to drink.'' June said and walked over to the table with drinks not far from them. And took two glasses of pumpkin juice. Returning to Tempest with an smile. She could make her try and drink it like an cat. It was fun to play people. But June had to be smart about things. '' Try it. '' June than offered one. June than searched around to see if she saw familliar faces. '' Have you seen the weirdo already? I don't saw an costume on her bed.'' June than said to the girl, meaning their roommate obviously. June would not fake to like her anymore. Since that had no use for her.

Tempest feeling a little feisty tonight. Maybe it was the costume. Maybe it was the fact that she felt like a stuffed animal and was a tad resentful. Either way, she followed June with her eyes as the girl left and brought her back a beverage. She took her mitten hands and grasped the glass, tipping it up a little. "That's some decent pumpkin juice," she said, not usually being a fan.

Tempest turned to look around to see if she did see their roommate wondering about, and thankfully, she wasn't in sight. Yet. They did have another a few other girls in their dorm, as well, but Tempest had not bothered to interact with them much so far. Until they served a purpose, she was fine ignoring them. "She'll probably just come as herself. She's already lives in a costume," she said, taking another drink of the juice before setting it down on a nearby table. She quickly noticed a taller student in a full on green bubble suit and scoffed. "What is it with these terrible costumes? Like, don't they want people to know who they are?" she said, gesturing towards the boy.

As Tempest was not going against her she was satisfied. But she had not think she would and ofcourse she was just having fun and making fun. Because what else to do at Halloween, the blonde didn't even liked it. She looked way more forward to the Yule Ball, which was more classy. Watching her roommate try and drink she grinned. Next to the weirdo they talked about, they had more roommates but so far Tempest seemed the only one she would not hate or be annoyed with. But June was not here to make actual friends, she was her for one thing and that was herself. June smirked as Tempest spoke of the weirdo, grinning about the comment. '' Meaning as an toddler right? With those braids.'' June said and smirked. But she wondered if the girl would ever show up. '' I guess she is just hiding in the dark in the dungeons.'' June than put up her shoulders. And put an sip of her drink. It was really sweet. June followed Tempest her gaze as she spoke of another costume. Spotting one big green thing. She frowned for an moment. '' I guess this is the only moment they can play to be someone else.'' June than answered. '' But I could think of better things than an big green.. whatever it is?'' June didn't understand the choices of people as well. But it was funny to her that she played different parts each day and was good at it. And didn't even need an costume.

Tempest snickered as June continued to say mean things about their roommate with her. "Yeah, she can't be out in the daylight because, you know, she think she's a vampire or whatever." Part of Tempest still wondered if Astraea was a vampire, but it sounded impossible. "Maybe he's supposed to be a pea, but that's sounds like too smart an idea.

Tempest was saying what she thought and that was fun to June. Would she find someone actually who she would not hate here? Or have to be fake kind to? June figured time would tell. '' She is just trying to scare us. But she is an nothing special.'' June than replied and grinned. If someone would think she was better than her, they were wrong. And June wondered if they would ever allow vampires, if the girl really was. But June knew better since vampires looked way different in the books she read. '' That must be the dumbest thing ever to be dressed as.'' June than looked around noticing an mirror house or something and some were dancing. '' I don't even like Halloween. I'm more looking forward to Yule Ball. You?'' June than changed the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back