Two against one? Well thats not fair?

Koboshi Aiko

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Heteroflexible
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Koboshi rolled her eyes as she went in search of her bestfriend Hayley Huberta. The two of them were bullies, together or apart. Though together they were a lot more feared then if they were apart, which was perfectly fine with Koboshi. She headed towards the Student lounge, as that was where they usually hung out. Though it had been a fair while since they had been there. She pushed open the doors and looked around. Not seeing Hayley there she glared at a first year who was in her seat. When the girl moved Koboshi casually saundered over and took her usual lounge back. It was entirely too rude of that girl to take her seat... just who did she think she was Hayley? No, she wasn't Hayely, becuase Hayley was Koboshi's friend and wouldn't have moved had she glared at her. They were dangerous as friends, she couldn't imagine what would happen if they were ever enemies.

OOCOut of Character:
Wiat until Hayley and I have had a few runs and then I shall pm you when you can enter ok Maia?

It had been a while since Hayley talk to her friends, she had been spending her time alone in the library, learning, trying to impress father. But this day was different, she had suddenly forgotten about Casper being father's favorite child just because he was father's only son. With her wand on her left hand, Hayley walk to the student lounge where her friends usually hung out. She spotted a girl similar to Koboshi, she walk toward the couch right beside the couch that she sat on and sat tapping Koboshi on the shoulder with her wand and smiled. "What brings you here today?" This was one odd question, but after seeing that there were too many noisy first years in student lounge, Hayley started hating student lounge. The girl didn't mind if those first years were quiet but guess what? They were laughing as if life was perfect! Deep inside of Hayley, she was jealous of those who enjoy their day as if life was perfect because she had never had a perfect life.

Koboshi perked up slightly at the sight of her friend. “Oh man Hayley; you wouldn’t believe the day I’ve had. First off, I’m having an amazing day right. Everything is just peachy. But then I get bored. No big deal, so I just go find someone to bully. I come across a Firstie that I met weeks back. And I start on her. Bl**dy fool fought back. I couldn’t budge her. I swear it was like she had been practicing in the mirror, which if you ask me is exactly what she had been doing.” Koboshi said as she glared at another group of first years. “What the hell are they even giggling about? Seriously? What, their lives perfect or something?” She asked as she forcefully shoved one out of her line of vision. “Bugger off” She called to him as he ran out of the room. “Honestly first years” She said shaking her head.

Listening to someone else talking too much wasn't one of Hayley's hobby. But since Koboshi was one of her friend, she didn't mind. Hayley wasn't one of those who bullies other people without a reason, but she would bully them if they were annoying. "Who are you talking about?" She asked curiously wanting to know who the person that Koboshi walk talking about. "What's your problem with first years?" Hayley laughed and place her book on the desk. "As for me, they're noisy. Not only the first years but some third years as well, and trust me they're annoying" The blond haired girl rolled her eyes as she place her wand into her pocket. She giggle as she saw her friend stared at some first years.

Koboshi knew that Hayley didn't like people that talked alot. To be completely honest, she didn't either, but she just had to tell Hayley about her day, which was turning out to be so bad. She knew that Hayley wouldn't mind much as they were friends, but all the same she was going to have to be careful how much she did say at once. Even some one with a great amount of patience, like Hayley, would get annoyed after a while. "I'm talking about Sara Moon, she is the most annoying first year I have ever met. She's in Ravenclaw, and totally thinks Im stupid, just because I'm pretty. It could also be because Im in Slytherin, which is just rude. That is what I call discrimination" She said as she sighed and leaned back into the chair. "Sorry I'm talking your head off by the way, I'm just angry with her is all. You know she basically called me stupid" She added as she twisted her hair around her fingers. When Koboshi had given the girl a riddle, she had known the answer, but not said it so as to make her think she was smarter. For starters, Koboshi already knew she was smarter, you only had to look at her to know that, she was asian, so it was practically a birthright anyway.

"As for first years, I find them annoying becuase they think they know everything, especially those damn Ravenclaws!" She said as she shook her head in agony of the thought of Sara Moon ever coming into her relaxing time. She sat back into the lounge again and played with the buttons on her shirt before looking over at more first years. For some reason the place seemed to be filled with nothing but first years. "Alright thats it, everybody out!" She said as she pointed to the door, shoving a few as they ran past. Looking around and finding no-one else save her and Hayley in the room, Koboshi nodded and sat back down. "There we go, much quieter, don't you think?" She said as she layed her head to one side.

Hayley listen to Koboshi complaining about this girl Sarah Moon? No, she had never heard of her name before, and if she did, she wouldn't really care since she was nobody to Hayley. The Ravenclaw who annoyed Koboshi sounded pathetic, why would anyone accuse someone else stupid just because they were pretty? That was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard. She smiled right after Koboshi told the first years to get out, she was proud of her friend who could do whatever she wanted. "So... Where is this Sara Moon?" She looked at Koboshi before sipping the milkshake in the bottle in front of her. She had no interest in this Sara Moon girl but she was going to help Koboshi dealing with her if she wanted some help from Hayley. After all this girl sounded pathetic, and Hayley hated those kind of people. Some plans began coming up to her mind about how to deal with the Ravenclaw.

Sara was walking down the corridor, her camera in her pocket. She had been taking pictures of the New Zealand landscape- to give to her mother. Some students dashed out of the lounge. Many of them, in fact most, were first years. She stopped a Hufflepuff that was in some of her classes. "Hey, what happened?" She asked. "There's some second years in there, they yelled at us." he answered, and ran off. Sara was curious as to who this second year was. She popped her head in the door, planning to pop straight back out. Then she realised that it was the girl who had been mean to her earlier. There was another girl with her, pretty, with blonde hair. Sara was about to walk back out, when she realised that they had probably already seen her.

Koboshi smiled as Hayley seemed to be taking some interest in her problems, well that was something. She smiled at her friend by way of thanks. She had not yet heard or seen Sara Moon walk in the door and so replied to her bestfriend. "You know right now, I could care less where that stupid Wimp of a girl, even is" She said accidently cursing in Japanese. Then as she turned to look at the door she got a look at the girl who had entered discreetly only moments ago. Suddenly a malicious smile appeared on her face. There were no teachers this time, Koboshi could be alot worse to her then last time. "Well well, look who we have here" She said standing up and walking over to Sara so as to grab her and drag her back over to the lounge. "Please meet Cera Moohn, the annoyance in my life" She said as she smiled over at her friend. "Well Cera Moohn, I had planned on only hanging with my friend here, but im glad that you seem so keen on joining the party too" She said as she pulled a strand of the girls hair out. "So, got any ideas?" She asked as she reached out to grab ger friends hand. She really was going to quite enjoy this she was sure.

Oh and Sally, btw, Sara doesn't know Koboshi's name, so its up to you whether she will know Hayley's as well. Welcome to hell Maia ;)

Hayley kept quiet as she listened to her friend talking, but something else was distracting her. The voice of someone walking into the room, a guess what? She was a Ravenclaw and seemed to be a first year. She'd better not be noisy! Koboshi then started calling her Cera Moon? Oh wait... Was that Sara Moon, the girl who annoyed Koboshi? Hayley didn't bother to listen to Koboshi, she was staring at the first year up and down, coldly and sharply. She had no interest in the girl at all, but again, who knows what will happen? She kept quiet and sat on the couch as she saw her friend who bullied the first year. "I'm not interested in dealing with the mudblood" She said not knowing if she was one or not. She took her book from the desk and start flipping the first page. "Do whatever you want with her, dear friend. I am not touching the mudblood. I am sure my father won't be pleased if he knows that I'm dealing with one" She sneered as she looked at Sara coldly, trying to see her reaction and what Koboshi would do with her. Perhaps worse?

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the late reply :(

Sara was suddenly dragged toward the lounge. The girl was rough this time. "Please unhand me." she said curtly, freeing herself, straightening her shoulders and pushing back her hair. The girl began teasing Sara about her name. "I thought we went over this." she replied, with an exasperated sigh. "It's Sara S-a-r-a-you get it?" she added. When she called her the name again, Sara simply ignored it and added, with feigned happiness, clasping her hands against her chest. "Oh, dear, how great, how happy I am. To be the annoyance of your, your highness most royals life." she smirked meanly at the girl. The girl pulled Some of Sara's hair out. "I believe we did speak about manners earlier, did we not? I thought we came to the conclusion that you don't pull people's hair." Sara explained, in a calm, soothing voice, as though talking to a child. The other girl began talking some rubbish, about what her father would think. She immediately blurted out. "Poor dear, is your Father stupid, or just deranged?" immediately after saying it, she knew she shouldn't have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back