Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
As they pulled away from winter at last, Kauri was relieved as the sun began to show its face from time to time again. He wanted to enjoy every bit of sunshine he could, so even studies wouldn't keep him away from the sunshine. After dismissing a few particularly nice windows that had already been occupied, Kauri decided to take his homework outside, and hope there wasn't a sudden blast of rain. He had set up on one of the benches in the courtyard hours ago, and enjoyed the sunlight on his skin while he worked his way through essays, the pile of books and parchment on the bench next to him steadily growing. After working for what felt like forever the sun was beginning to vanish behind the walls of the courtyard, and Kauri decided to call it a day. He set his books down and stood up, stretching and cracking his tired joints, worn out from sitting so still for so long. Jogging on the spot a little, Kauri did his best to wake himself up and shake the exhaustion from his muscles, knowing he had patrol after dinner. There was a bit of time left to kill first though, and as he stretched, Kauri tried to figure out what he was going to do with himself before dinner.

In recent days Leif had found that he much rather enjoyed spending time outside of the castle than he did inside, no matter the weather. Today wasn't a bad day weatherwise and the sun even came out every now and then so the seventh year decided to get out of the castle and get some air. For some reason the castle had felt more suffocating in his last year than it had done any year before. Perhaps it was because he had been struggling more now than he ever had before. Sunken deep in his own thoughts Leif made his way onto the courtyard, only to bump right into someone because he wasn't paying attention. Stupid. "Shi- Sorry!" He stopped himself from saying what he had intended to and apologised straight away, After all, he could've run into a little eleven year old for all he knew and he wasn't going to use language like that around a kid. However, when he finally got out of his own head and looked at the person he had walked into it wasn't a kid at all. "Again, sorry man." Leif aplogised to Kauri a second time. Ofcourse he knew who he was, but he had never truly spoken a lot with the other boy during their years at the school. Not really knowing what to say to him now, but feeling like he had to at least say something Leif looked at the boy. "Hey- congrats on Head Boy, I think they made a wise choice." He smiled at Kauri. He didn't know him all that well, but from what he had seen of the other boy over the years Leif was sure that he was a good fit for the job.

this is bád and i apologise

((noo it's good! <3))

Kauri was mid-stretch, when suddenly he wasn't anymore. The person who had collided with him hadn't quite hit him hard enough to actually fall over, but Kauri stumbled slightly, looking to see who had bumped into him. His face relaxed when he saw who it was and was able to be certain it had been an accident, smiling at Leif in greeting. "Hey! No worries!" He said cheerfully, picking up a scroll of parchment his knee had knocked off the bench. He turned his smile back to his classmate, grinning brighter at the compliment. "Thank you! I just hope I can do a good job!" Kauri said brightly, a little embarrassed to be praised so publicly. "How have you been, anyway?" He asked, hoping to change the subject.

Leif was glad the other boy didn't seem too upset about being bumped into. Still, he felt bad that he hadn't been paying attention. This normally wouldn't be something that would happen to him, but the boy was so wrapped up in his own thoughts at it was starting to take a toll on him. "I'm sure you will." He smiled at Kauri after he complimented him on getting Head Boy. If anyone could do it, he figured it would be him. "Yeah, no- good. I've been good." Leif answered, internally sighing because he did not in any way sound like anyone would actually believe him. "Just been a bit occupied with planning my future, with this being our last year and all." He half-heartedly smiled before returning the question to Kauri. "What about you? Life treating you okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back