Trying to think; but it's not working.

Axelle Lorine

Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Axelle sat on the ground, in a hallway of which hardly anyone ever went down. She had not been able to sleep for a night and now she was going on two days without sleep. Lately she has been feeling weird, like something was going to happen, something good hopefully. She sighed and puled out a picture of her mom. She wondered if her mom would be home for the holidays, or not; she hoped she would. Now she wished she had someone with her, maybe even her boyfriend, Ashton. She hadn't seen him since they met in the garden, and she missed him.

She stood to leave, but fell right down, realizing that she had lost feeling in her foot from sitting on it. For now, she would have to wait for a while to leave,

Ashton walked down to the Hallway silence echoed the halls as usual, He remembered kida telling him that the Hogwarts halls where always full of people, quite different to durmstrang. Ashton wore loose jeans and a singlet with his black converse on his feet. He heard a small thud and looked further down the hallway, he smiled when he saw Axelle. Lurking around In the shadows of the hall Ashton managed to sneak behind her and slid his arms around her waist picking her up quickly her threw her over his shoulder and spun around a few times before putting her down “Hello beautiful” he said as he gave her a kiss on the forehead. Ashton pulled out his wand and flicked it mumbeling something silently a bunch of roses appeared and Ashton bowed all gentlemen like “for you My darling” he said very posh like his full English accent coming into play, he held out the roses for Axelle.

Axelle let out a sigh, but as if her wishes had been answered, a familiar part of arms wrapped around her waist. She squeaked as Ashton threw her over his shoulder and spun her around. When he put her down she laughed and stumbled into him from being dizzy. He conjured some roses and offered them to her.

"What a gentlemen." She said smiling. "And to think i have nothing for you." Seh took the roses and sniffed them. "It's great to see you again." She said walking up and stading on her tiptoes to hug around his shoulders.

Ashton smiled when she said as she said she had nothing for him “you owe me a rain check for hurting my feelings” he said cheekily smiling. Ashton wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back “your too light, eat something” he said “I think I can pick you up with one hand and I can hug myself twice when I wrap my arms around you” he added and smiled he laughed a bit.

She smiled at him and nodded, and then rolled her eyes. "I hate my size. I'm short and thin. And i eat everything in sight!" She leaned forward and kissed him softly. "There you go." She said.

Ashton smiled "your perfect in everyway" he said as he ran his hand along her cheek "and don't you forget it" he said, when she kissed him he smiled "much better" he said. he smiled and turned around, bending down "jump on" he said asking her to jump on for a piggy back. "you can be tall if you do" he said

She blushed when he said she was perfect. She had never thought of herself as anything near perfect. She smiled and looked at him, trying to refrain from giggling. He bent over and asked her to hop on. "no way. I might hurt you." She said.

Ashton laughed “you hurt me, I doubt that would happen, I don’t have these guns for nothing” he laughed again as he pretended to be a body builder. “I promise you won’t hurt me” he said as he gestured to his back again “don’t make me put you on my shoulders” he said as he snickered “I’ll do it y’know” Ashton smiled “you have to trust me” he said

She grinned as he flexed his muscles like a body builder. He really was an amazing goof, but she wasn't going to give in. "No, i don't fair well like that." She said looking at him with a small smile on her face. She was completely sure that he wasn't going to pick her up.

Ashton stood up and crossed his arms and smiled. He ran over to her and picked her up easily from around the waist so he was hugging her legs “I warned you” he said as he ended up throwing her over the shoulder “I shall parade you around the school over my shoulder if I have to” he said as he begun his way walking down the hall “unless you have a objection”

She smiled when he seemed to give up. But suddenly he picked her up, threatening to parade her over his shoulder like that. She was glad she had decided to wear pants instead of a skirt today. She giggled and made a grunt noise. "Ashton!" She squealed. "Fine I'll ride on your back."

Ashton smiled and put her down, "good" he said as he turned around and bent down "on ya get m'lady" he said smiling. "or shall i put you on my shoulder" he said in a slightly threatening tone.

"Fine fine," she said, still playful. "But if i hurt you, i told you so." She said grinning as she climbed on his back. "Happy now?" She asked, resting her chin on his head.

Ashton held onto her legs, "you won't hurt me" Ashton smiled "well now that you mention it" he said as he snickered, he span around fast in circles holding onto her legs tightly. he laughed "pay back for not getting on when i first asked" he said.

She smiled and giggled when he spun her around. As he stopped her head rocked a bit. "Okay, note that next time i'll get on your back." She smiled and looked around. "Now why did you want me on your back again?"

"to, A - to make you Dizzy, and B - to make you know what it feels like to be tall" he said as he re got his grip. "and to proove that you can't hurt me" he laughed "i am INVINCABLE!" he called out in the empty hall his voice echoed and he smiled "cool" he added as he walked up and down the hall

She laughed. "Well the first two are working. But please don't test the invincible thing." She said still laughing. She heard the echo and nodded. "Very weird, and awesome!" She smiled and rested her arms lazily on his shoulders.

Ashton smiled "ok i won't try the invincible thing" he said smiling as he spun around a bit more.
"HELLO" he called out at the top of his lungs the voice echoed around the hall and came back to them "oh thats really cool" he said again as he looked out one of the hall windows. "we need more tree's" he said as he looked at a few small to medium tree's around the grounds "BIG tree's" he said as his voice echoed again.

She smiled as he spun her around a bit more, then said hello loudly. The echo bounced off of the walls, and she started to laugh. "I still say you are goofy. And please don't drop me for saying so." She grinned widely. He made a comment about trees, and then said big trees, making it echo. "I agree." She said.

Ashton laughed "I'm Goof from Goof town and i eat loony pills for breakfast" he said as he jumped up and down for a bit as if making it seem like he was going to drop her. "Kida and i have a habit for climbing tree's we never realised untill we met, i flew into a tree by accident" he said as he smirked "climbing tree's just make me feel free" he said "these tree's are to small, you can climb to the top but anyone can see you, Kida said the Forest Tree's at Hogwarts are Huge" he smiled.

She grinned and laughed brokenly as he jumped up and down with her on his back. She couldn't help but laugh extremely loud when he began talking; he really was a goof. He talked about climbing trees and she knew what he meant. "Yeah, me and Nena love climbing trees." She said with a grin. Her cousin, Nena, was amazing. She was beautiful and smart, but very dangerous.

Ashton smiled "you never told me that you had a cousin" he said curiously, "I have two half cousin's, but i dont think they like me, i think they wanted Kida to be like a sister to them, and then i showed up" he said smirking "oh fun fun, whats Nena like?" he said curiously looking over his shoulder at her.

"Well it must have slipped my mind." She smiled. "She actually goes to school here, she transferred a year ago. She's a trouble maker, but she's pretty and funny, and very bright." Axelle said with a smile on her face. She loved Nena so much, she was best friends with her.

Ashton smiled "she sounds awesome, but nothing compared to a group that Kida tells me about back at her School, They call themselves the 'Goth Gang' they like do tons of pranks and are just plan evil sometimes, They have rivals called the 'Glam Squad' they sound like plan horrible" he said. "but she really does sound awesome, i must meet her sometime"

She grinned and listened to him. "I bet i would be in the glam squad, only because I'm too 'sweet' to be in the goth gang." She laughed a bit when he said he needed to meet Nena. "Well i don't know, you might choose her over me." She said with fake jealousy in her voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back