Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Len♥)
Wand
13' Applewood Core of Meteorite Dust
Chante wore whatever her mother manage to scrap up for the Yule Ball. An event Chante ignored most of her previous years because it really didn't call to her attention. This year, this year it was supposed to be different. Chante had plan out to ask Len in a special way since they kissed and confessed their feelings for each other. Sadly, Len was pulled out of school for whatever unknown reason, which in turn upset Chante. She felt somewhat empty from the smaller girl's absent. The Yule Ball out of all places didn't seem appropriate to show up when you miss someone special like Len. Yule Ball is where couples danced and share all these special moments. Chante wouldn't have come if Jess who apart of the SDA club didn't ask Chante to come along. It took some convincing from her mother and Willow, then Jess invitation did it. Chante couldn't say no and she was a bit tired from being sad all semester long. Chante came to the dance, shyly looking around by the entrance. That's where Jess said she'll be, they were to meet at the entrance and do whatever there is to do at dances.

Jess didn't look forward to the Yule ball like she used to, it wasn't the same now she couldn't go with Leila. Despite this, the Gryffindor didn't want to go to the dance alone so she asked her friend Chante from the SDA. Jess knew Chante had gone through her own relationship difficulties recently so perhaps the two girls could keep each other company and cheer each other up and hopefully, they would have a fun evening and forget their troubles. Jess made her way down to the entrance where she had agreed to meet her friend, once she spotted her she quickly made her way over to the Hufflepuff. "Chante!" She called through the crowd. "You look amazing," She said as she hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

Chante's gaze wander over to where someone was calling her name. Chante smile faintly, glad to see Jess made it to the ball. "Thanks, ah, my mom picked it out. You look amazing, yourself," Chante complimented her blonde friend. Chante return the embrace and somewhat tap the girl awkwardly on her cheek. Chante not accustom to hugging or kissing her friends. Chante assumed that kinda affection was meant for someone special or family members. "So, what should we do, Jess? I think I've gone to one or two dances since I started here. Not that many, so I'm clueless," the taller girl admitted, shrugging. Chante relying on Jess to lead the way.

Jess beamed up at Chante as she awkwardly hugged her back, sometimes she forgot that not all her friends were as comfortable with her affection as Leila was but Chante didn't seem bothered by it as much as not used to it. "I come most years, usually with Leila but erm, she has a boyfriend now so," Jess shrugged. It still hurt to say it out loud even though Ulrich had been in Leila's life for a while. "We can mingle, or get a drink, or dance, honestly theres so much!" She said excitedly taking her hand and leading Chante into the Great hall.

Chante open her mouth to apologize for bringing it up or asking, say anything to make Jess remember about Leila. Glumness didn't last long with Jess. Chante impressed how fast the girl perked up instantly, she liked that about the teen. Chante held onto Jess, being pulled into the Yule Ball festivities. There were already students dancing and some staff members. Chante scan the Great Hall to see if her mom and Willow were around. There was a girl wearing black and white dress, Chante wasn't sure but the wild blonde hair screamed out Willow. There was no tall woman hovering over the occupants in the hall, Chante figured her mom was busy packing things up for the break. "Okay, I'm up for anything."

Jess scanned the Great hall once she and Chante were inside. It was beautifully decorated as usual and the Gryffindor was hopeful of having a fun night. "Ok, I took so long getting ready that I haven't drank anything in hours, so drinks first," Jess lead Chante over to the drinks table and grabbed too glasses and handed one over to the older girl. Jess couldn't help but look around the room for Leila, she had seen her best friend before she left to meet Chante and the sight of her in her dress took her breath away, she hoped Ulrich knew how lucky he was. "Sup up, we're gonna dance," Jess took Chante's hand and gave her little choice in the matter as she took her to the dance floor. She needed to think about something else other than Leila for a while.

Chante accepted the cup, peering inside the punch. It had bits of pineapples chunks floating around. "I ah, same here. I really didn't want to wear this outfit," Chante sipped down her drink. Nowhere to close to finishing her punch, Jess suggested they'd dance. Chante followed the older girl out to the crowd, immediately having second thoughts about this night. "Okay, but I really don't dance. I mean, I'm willing to give it a try," Chante quiet her doubts. Chante didn't care if she didn't know how to dance, she'll go along with anything to make Jess's night pleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back