Truth Or Dare

"Well Lemina thought of it how about you go first?" Andy asked with a smile.

[color=b8860b]"Alright then. Truth." Lemi paused, then turned away and put her hands on her ears, waiting for the others to decide on her question.[/color]

"What can we ask her" Ellie asked the group, she had just ben listening to the conversation flow for a whule until Lemina had turned around.

"oh I don't know!" Harri said "I'm never good at thinking up the questions!" seh said and giggled.

"Thats a good one!" Harri said "all agreed on that?" she asked the rest of them.

"Very nice" Dannie said liking that question a lot. Dannie was never good at making up questions or dares for that fact so she was glad that they others were.

"Brilliant, i agree" She told the group, she wasnt any good at making up qestions herself and she liked the sound of that one, wondering who Lemina would say she waited for everyone else to answer.

"Ok so whos want to ask her I think Andy seeing as she made it up!" Harri said looking around at the others to make sure they agrees.

"Andy sounds good but we better ask her quick before she thinks we all ran off on her" Dannie said smiling not wanting Lemina to sit there too long.

"Yeh Andy, you should ask." She told Andy, grinning.

"Alright" she smiled "Lemina!"
Andromeda called to her so she could hear her, "We got your question."
She waited until Lemina was ready then said, "If you could pick any boy in this school which one would you ask to the Yule Ball?"

[color=b8860b]Lemina heard Andy call her and turned round. "OK."

When she heard the question, Lemina thought hard. I kinda liked Patrick, but he's not in the school any more. And then theres Blane... No. I'll say something really extorcionate. Then it'll be a laugh and they'll know it's not true. "Erm, well. You didn't say it had to be a student, so Professor Manteia." Lemina smiled and then began to giggle.[/color]

"Ah" smiled Andromeda back at her, "but I did say a boy clearly not a man. I could have said a male which would be perfect for your answer but no, I clearly said boy. So come one try again. I don't even know who Professor Manteia is" she smiled at her.

[color=b8860b]Lemina laughed, "Prof. Manteia is the Slytherin Head of House. Okay then, erm..." she paused in thought, "Sam Britton." He was similiar enough to Patrick and probably an option.[/color]

[color=b8860b]"Yeah..." Lemi smiled, "He's in second year, has brown hair, blue eyes and used to have a twin here but they left at the end of last year."[/color]

Harri smiled as the game progressed, she was glad she hadn't got that question as she wouldn't have known what to say. She had never heard of Sam Britton before so she kept quite and carried on listening to the game.

Andy laughed now and turned to Lemina "Ok you are so cheating big time, we said any boy in this school and seeing as he has left since last year then he quite clearly is no longer in this school, so you'll have to go again! Sorry!"

Ellie laughed, Lemina was trying to avoid the question!
"Come on Lemina" She said, wondering who she would say for real.

[color=b8860b]"No." Lemi started, realising how her answer had been misunderstood. "Patrick, his twin, left at the end of last year. Sam's still here." She smiled, wondering who'd go next.

((I'm not too good at wording, lol!))[/color]

[color=b8860b]"I guess,"Lemi said, "I'm not sure. So who's going next, I pick, don't I?" She wasn't sure what rules they were playing to.[/color]

Andromeda thought it a funny answer but let it go so that they could get on with the game.
"Yeah that's probably the best way to go, whoever gets asked is the next person up. So choose who is your victim and fire away!"

[color=b8860b]"Alright then," Lemi started, "I pick you, Andy. Truth or dare?" she said with a smile on her face, already boiling up ideas in her head.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back