Truth Or Dare

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=b8860b]((This is closed, however if you ask in the OOC section, you can join.))

Lemina ploncked herself down on the grass. The weather was getting colder, but it didn't bother her. Here was still much hotter than home was in the summer.

She pulled out a book and began reading.[/color]

Kailey was taking a walk when she spotted a girl sitting by the lake reading. she was bored so she decided to walk over to her. "Hello...Your names Lemina right?" Kailey asked she vaguely remembered her.

Ellie was walking towrds the lawn, just enjoying the cool weather, when she spotted two girls sitting down on the grass.
She didnt know wether to go and say hi, they might be having a private conversation!
All they can do is say no She told herself walking up and saying "Hi" smiling warmly at them.

(( sorry if my Rp'ings a bit weird im pretty tired the now :p ))

[color=b8860b]"Yeah, your... Kailey?" she then saw a younger girl approach them and say hi. "Hi, I"m Lemina."

((I'm off guys. Feel free to continue without me and do some minor godmods. If a lot happens, 'I fell asleep.' which I kinda did cause I'm going to bed now. Nightyo!))[/color]

"Yup." Kailey answered Lemina before turning to the other girl. "Hi, I'm Kailey." she greeted.

Harri decided that she would go for a stroll and the lawn seemed a perfect place, she was deeply inhaling the cool air. She carried on walking then she saw three shapes, as she got closer she recognised Ellie, "Hey Ellie!" she said and hugged her "Hey you two I'm Harri mind if i join?" she asked she didn't want to intrude but thought it was always good to make friends.

[color=b8860b]"You're a first year, aren't you?" she asked the girl, wanting to get her facts straight. "Yeah sure, feel free to join, we're not doing much."[/color]

"Hey Harri, I'm Kailey." She replied

"I'm a first year too!" Harri said smiling. "Hey Kailey! How are we all?" she asked glad that they had accpeted her too sit with them. She slowly sat down and fidgeted a bit before finally getting comfortable.

Andromeda walked about feeling like a spare wheel for some reason, she had decided to give studying a break. She so needed it. Heading down towards the lawn she saw some girls she knew sitting about. Ellie, Harri and Kailey was there and another girl who she vaguely remembered from two of her classes.

Andy walked over and smiled in greeting.

"Hey everyone, what are you all up to?" she smiled at them, "Can another girl join?" she asked.

Ellie smiled at the two girls and said, "Hi Lemina, Hi Kailey, Im Ellie".
Harri came down the hill newt and Hugged Ellie, "Hi Harri" Ellie said, grinning at her friend. "Im a firts year too" She said after Harri, she guessed the other two must bee 2nd years.
"Hi Andy" Ellie said smiling warmly as she joined them, "Sure you can join" She told her, patting the grass.

[color=b8860b]"So," Lemina began, looking at the three first years and Kailey. "Do you want to do something? What about I dunno, a game?"[/color]

"Hi Andy!" She said grinning. "Oh a game sounds good!" Harri said and smiled at the girl who she know knew to be Lemina.

"Yeh it does" Ellie said agreeing with Harri, "What kind of game you thinking about?" She asked Lemina.

Dannie was just about to go for a run outside when she spotted a bunch of girls in the lawn talking. Dannie hadn't really met many friends barely any actually. Dannie skipped over to the group. "Hello" She said in her normally bubbly voice. "Mind if I join to?" She asked with a smile hoping that they would not say no.

[color=b8860b]Lemi was thinking about what game they could play when another girl skipped over, "Hullo, yeah sure." Then she paused, "we're going to play a game. Any ideas?"[/color]

Dannie smiled "Thanks" she said as she plopped onto the ground next to the ground making a rather small thup. "Games Games" Dannie said "Sorry I love playing them but I am never very good at deciding what to play" she said with her normal bubbly voice.

Harri was just thinking about what games to play when she saw someone else approaching, the girl looked like a first year but Harri didn't recognise her. "Hi I'm Harri!" She said smiling.

Dannie smiled at Harriet. "I'm Dannie" She said simply that she shook Andromeda's hand "Dannie" She said introducing herself once more. She sat down and listened for more ideas as she tried to think of one herself. Dannie was bouncing just a bit because she had a few well more than a few sugar sticks before she left her dorm.

[color=b8860b]"Hey, Dannie, Andy." Lemi gave the two first years a smile before attempting to think of a game, "Hey guys, what about truth or dare. That's always good."[/color]

"Sure, Why not?" Kailey replied

"Sounds good!" Harriet said grinning and agreeing with Kailey.

"oh sounds fun" Dannie said excitedly. She had loved to play truth or dare when she used to get invited to sleep overs. She hadn't played it in forever though and she couldn't wait. It was like the old days when she wasn't considered so odd.

"Who wants to go first then?" Harri asked excitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back