Truth or dare

Lyra rolled on her tummy and placed her Totoro pillow beside her, she took it and hugged it as she crawl to the middle and spun the bottle then crawl back to her spot. Then a boy came unfortunately, the bottle was pointing at him. "I guess it's your turn" She eyed him with a small grin, she was more interested in her Totoro than daring the rest of the students. She wasn't pleased with the `oohh I dare you to not choose dare again when it's your turn` That wasn't fun at all! If the students gave a stupid dare, Lyra would leave the group and work on her stink bomb. "Let's make it fast. Name? Year? House? Truth or Dare?" She rolled on her back as she listen to the students murmuring.

Oliver sighed as the bottle landed on him. He hadn't actually been anticipating that, and had been content simply observing (and laughing at) the girls. However, he wasn't one to turn something down, so without hesitation, he took in the blue-haired girl's questions. "Ollie, first year, Gryffindor, truth," he answered swiftly, laughing when he'd finished that mouthful. He wasn't usually a 'truth' guy, those questions were usually tame and boring.. but since these girls didn't seem very adventurous at all, Oliver thought that they might be more creative when it came to thinking up truths over dares. As he waited for someone to ask him that fateful question, the young boy threw his soccer ball up in the air a few times, not impatiently, but just because he wasn't exactly good at concentrating on one thing for long.

Lyra groaned as the Ollie choose Truth instead of Dare, she was quite bored and she couldn't think of something. "Why on earth d'you choose Truth?" She paused "No that's not the question" A smirk then appear on her face. "If you have to choose anyone here for a date, who would it be?" Lyra might be a first year but she had been playing this game with 15 years old and if she wasn't lucky, they would be a little crazy. And she still could remember some questions that were given by them back in Canada.

Riley noticed that the blonde girl from Slytherin was completely sarcastic. She glared at her, and wondered why she would even bother joining in if she was going to be rude. But, not one to get upset easily, Riley shook it off and grinned at Penelope.
Riley sighed at the other Gryffindor's answer. She had hoped it would have been a disgusting answer that they could all laugh at. Unfortunately, the girl seemed to like being clean.
As a new girl joined, the bottle landed on her. Riley grinned at her as she chose dare.
Riley was completely impressed at the Slytherin girl's dare, but she was more impressed at the way the Hufflepuff carried it out. But Riley sighed as the Gryffindor from her question before, gave out a dare that didn't really include doing anything. Riley preferred dares so much more than truths, and the fact that the girl now had to choose truth, made it more uneventful.
Riley laughed as an over-excited boy ran up to the group, mocking them. What was funnier, was that he was the next one that the bottle landed on. Riley sighed yet again as the boy chose truth. But the disappointment quickly went away as Lyra asked him her question. She grinned and looked at the boy, waiting for his answer.

When Kyla heard what her dare was she smiled, "okay fine, if that's the way you want to play it..." her eyes narrowed as she looked at her darer. She knew that this was going to be fun even if she didn't get to choose dare again, even so she realized that this was in fact the lamest dare she had EVER heard of. Not very long afterward a boy joined the group, he mocked the group and Kyla thought that he would be either a really annoying guy who, she would end up hitting or snapping at, or he would be a creepy guy who would, in turn, be annoying. The bottle landed on him and another girl asked him who he would choose for a date out of all the girls in the circle, Kyla hoped for her sake AND his that he didn't say her... she watched and waited for him to answer...

Tamalia did not care that her dare wasn’t exciting, in fact she did not very much care for others thoughts at all, when a boy came she rolled her eyes as he mocked them and joined, if he did not like the way she played then he can simply go away and never speak to them again, but he HAD to join, the bottle landed on him and to her surprise he chose truth, after his little statement Tamalia was sure he would choose dare when he was asked a question Tamalia waited and wandered mentally away in her thoughts of the past and how nice it was to be home and alone with her sister just talking about life in general, she then changed her posture as she looked sad, she hated to show her feelings to crowds.

Penelope smiled as she watched the game go on. She was glad that the Gryffindor wasn't gross and liked to be clean. Then a new girl joined and chose dare. The Slytherin nearby seemed daring. She almost gasped at her dare. She would have said that that was too far but the girl who had picked dare seemed fine with it. To her surprise the dare actually worked out okay. She let out a sigh of relief. Then she nodded at the girl who had dared the girl not to choose dare anymore. The girl deserved it. She seemed like she liked dares but she seemed mean.

Penelope rolled her eyes. There was a boy who had joined them who appeared to be mocking them. She wanted to snap at him but then the bottle landed on him. She giggled. She was startled at Lyra's question. Oh no, she thought. Not this type of question. If he picks me I might just faint. Oh gosh, just answer the question! The tension is building. She bit her lip.

Oliver grinned when the blue-haired girl questioned his decision. "I chose truth because you guys would just dare me to do something lame, I bet. Anyway, next time I'll pick dare, alright?" he acceded with a nod. As the actual truth question was decided upon, Oliver groaned. Why on earth would he want to date anyone? He already had three loves in his life: football, Quidditch, and music. He had no interest in adding a fourth. "Ew, but you're all right mingers," Oliver joked, being a typical eleven-year-old boy. Admitting that a few of the girls were quite pretty, he decided to answer truthfully, instead of just taking the mickey and picking the ugliest. "But if I must choose.. I'd say that one, or maybe that one," he shrugged, pointing at Lianna and Riley, not knowing their names. He was a growing boy of nearly 12, so of course he noticed when girls were pretty, but he just wasn't yet mature enough to realise it.

((Sorry its so short))

When Tamalia popped back into reality she nodded at the boys answer, he seemed to be telling the truth, so she spun the bottle again and waited, she started to straighten out the knots in her furry monster slippers

Camille sighed as she watched the game below. It looked really boring. When she had played with HER friends they had way better Dares and Truths. She sighed again as she realised that she was itching to play again. She hadn't played a decent GAME of any sort for two years. She shrugged and floated through the floor and stopped just inches above the group. "Mind if I join you?" She asked as the bottle landed on her.

She blinked. "Oh hell" She muttered as she looked around the circle. Of course the bottle would land on her. She sighed once again and looked up. "Well, may as well, I'm Camille by the way, and i PICK Dare!" She added as she laughed. What were they going to ask a ghost to do? Seriously?

Riley laughed as the boy called them all mingers. She had rarely heard that phrase before, but found it a rather amusing saying. Riley raised her eyebrows as the boy chose her as a maybe. She was pretty pleased that she was one of the ones chosen, but shrugged if off nevertheless. She sighed, getting bored. As she looked around the Hall, she jumped in fright, noticing a ghost. Laughing silently at her own stupidity, she smiled as the ghost introduced herself as Camille and she chose dare. Riley thought for awhile, hoping that someone else would dare her. After awhile, when no one had suggested anything, Riley thought of her own one. She smiled and looked at Camille.
"Serenade someone here in the group, as loud as you possibly can." She sighed, realizing it wasn't the best dare ever, but she couldn't think of much more.

Tamalia was thinking as hard as she could, but couldnt think of anything productive to ask the ghost to do, she thought of asking her to go to the forest but shes dead wheres the torture in that? she cant die again, she was happy when Riley thought of a dare, it wasnt the best but it was far better then anyone could think of, she slightly giggled at how funny it would be to she a ghost sing to someone.

Camille laughed slightly as she was dared to serenade some-one. What the hell? Really? She was dead..... And she wasn't scared of singing in public either. She looked around the group. Who was she going to sing too? She smiled when she saw a little blonde gryffindor girl with green eyes sitting in the circle. Cammy had been a gryffindor too. She grinned and sat infront of her.

"Ok, kiddo, I'm going to sing to you....." She said laughing.
You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on

So far away
I wish you were here
Before it's too late, this could all disappear
Before the doors close
And it comes to an end
With you by my side I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend
Yeah, yeah

Keep holding on
Just stay strong
Nothing you could do
So keep holding on

Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
Nothing's gonna change, nothing's gonna change destiny
Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

La da da da
La da da da
La da da da da da da da da

Keep holding on
Just stay strong
Nothing you could do
So keep holding on

Keep holding on
Keep holding on

Nothing you could do
So keep holding on

She finished the song and stood up. "One of you guys is going to have to spin the bottle". She said putting her hand straight through it.

Lyra widen her eyes as she saw a ghost playing with them. "Whoaaa!!! You're sooo cool!" She stood up trying to kick her but she couldn't. "Can we pull pranks together???! You wont get caught!" She said innocently as she observe the ghost disturbing her from signing. Lyra was too excited and busy starring at the ghost like a lunatic. She had seen them but most of them ran away from Lyra, she scared some of them since she was little. She was too aggressive a ghost appear. "I'll spin it" She kick the bottle with her feet and then back to the ghost. "So miss ghost, can you get me love potion from the potion class? I really need them... For... Erm... Revenge" She widen her eyes as she stare at her.

Kyla watched as a lot of things happened at once, the boy finished his truth, a ghost joined the group and was asked to sing, Kyla smiled at that one, but her smile faded when a random girl kicked the bottle and AGAIN it landed on her, "right well, as i am pretty much forbidden from choosing dare again, which, was a good try to annoy me by the way, i am going to choose truth thank you!" Kyla looked around the circle, her face was completely expressionless as her ice cold eyes pierced each member of the game, she looked deadly yet delicate at the same time and she knew that someone would give her a decent truth to answer.

Tamalia laughed as the ghost girl started to sing to her, then Lyra kicked the bottle and it landed on the Slytherin girl, she was quite disappointed that she had not managed to annoy her, it would have been funny to see someone explode and expect her to be scared of them, it is very difficult for a human to scare her, she was unaffected when the girl tried to make the circle shiver with her icy glare, there was something that Tamalia liked about this girl she had spunk “If you have been on a date, what was your worst experience?” she asked the girl, hoping that she had been on a terrible date that could give her a decent laugh.

Penelope sighed in relief when the boy didn't say her. She didn't like the way he was acting. And she was hoping that someone else would ask her out... maybe in the second year. She wasn't interested in that just yet.

Then a ghost came and wanted to join. Penelope giggled a little at the dare, and even more when the ghost did it. Then the bottle was spun again. It landed on the Slytherin girl who was forbidden from choosing dare. She hoped that the girl would have a funny answer.

Kyla smiled at the truth which she had been given, she thought for a moment before she answered "well, I've only ever been on two dates before, they were both with this guy called Jake, he was my boy friend for about two months last year until he really pissed me off, i dumped him. However the worst part of that relationship was when Jake and I were walking across the street going to the movies and Jake thought it would be funny to give me a bit of a push in the back, i wasn't expecting it and i stumbled forward, it would have been fine if it weren't for the fact that Jake had pushed me into the path of an oncoming Mercedes bends, anyway i didn't get very hurt but i still have a scar..." Kyla pulled her long blond hair up off her neck to reveal a 10cm scar on the back of her neck. "I kept this scar as a reminder that you can't trust anybody..." she looked around the circle, her eyes were as sharp as knives as she remembered the day she got that scar, the only thing that changed as she looked around the circle was that if someone looked hard enough they could see the hurt and pain that her eyes showed for just a few seconds before she changed her expression hastily back to her normal i-don't-care look.

Lyra couldn't believe that the girl (Kyla) was experienced with guys. "Are you serious? Boys have coodies!" She paused not knowing what that word mean "What's coodies anyway?" Lyra started to remember a friend of hers who used to say that a lot but too bad that she was no longer in Canada and she couldn't ask her in instant. Lyra walk toward the girl and saw the scar "Wooowwww.... How big is Mercedes Bends? That girl must be really mad when you bumped on her and gave you this scar. Is she a wizard of muggle?" She had never heard of that name before but she did had a friend who was called Mercedes.

((I know what Mercedes is lol but Lyra dont tee hee))

Penelope gasped at the girl's story. Then her friend Lyra started to speak. "Something made up to annoy other people," she said. "None of that stuff is really true. And a Mercedes Benz is a car, not a person."

Kyla looked at the girl who had just spoken, she was not amused, though some people may not know what a Mercedes Bends was, she sure did, she didn't know however whether the girl was kidding or if she really didn't know. Kyla was relieved when another girl answered the question and explained the situation for her. She was grateful of that. Kyla leaned forward and spun the bottle again, this time it landed on the girl who had answered for her 'i think her name was Penny or maybe it was Penelope?' Kyla thought trying to remember names was always hard for her, but, she always remembered a face. "So? Truth or dare?" she asked the girl and as she sat there waiting for an answer she remembered that on the same day she got that scar she had had an outburst of magic which, had her friend Tabitha not been there, may have resulted in the death or at least serious injury of Jake.

Penelope watched as the Slytherin girl spun the bottle. She watched it spin around quickly and start to slow down. It slowed until it stopped, pointing at her. She sighed. She didn't want to do dare because of the Slytherin girl. She didn't trust her. But she didn't want to do truth in front of the boy that had joined the group. She thought for a minute and made a decision. "Truth," she said before biting her lip. She stopped when she realized she had hurt her lip. "Ouch," Penelope muttered.

Kyla smiled when the girl chose truth. "okay well... would you say yes or no if oliver over there" she paused and pointed at oliver " were to... ask you out?" she said the last bit with a smirk and leaned back so that she could see the different reactions from the different students.

Penelope didn't want to seem mean, but she would most likely say no. "No," she said. "I only just saw him today." Then so it didn't seem mean, she added, "And I don't plan on going out with anyone until I'm like, 12 at least." She was glad that it wasn't such a bad question. It could have been way worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back