Truth or dare

Lyra Sato

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
With a Hamster costume of hers, Lyra ran toward the great hall as she saw the rest of the girls. She then took the bottle and placed it on the ground. "Can we form a circle?" She eyed the girls, she was excited and it wasn't only for the Gryffindors, it was for everyone including the Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and perhaps the ghosts? Lyra giggled as she eyed the crowds, she was wearing an embarrassing outfit but she had loved wearing it. "Hey if you guys wanna join, come on in!" She smiled as she sat on the ground

((yeah over one can play too :D ))

Tamalia went down to the Great hall after changing as her uniform was dirty, she was now wearing her PJ top and pants that said 'Me just like you but better' and had a black cat next to it, she was also wearing her monster slippers she loved, they were big, blue and fuzzy she looked like a weirdo, but in her oppinion a cool werido

Tamalia sat in a circle with the bottle in the centre
"Yeah i love truth or dare i used to play it all the time at home" Tamalia said smiling as she waited for the girls to sit and if anyone wanted to join they could, its not like there wasnt any room was it "can i trun the bottle first" Tamalia asked smiling

Penelope had changed in to better pajamas and her pink fuzzy slippers before going outside. She sat in the circle. She nodded at the girl's question. "This will be so exciting!" she said. "Hmm, shall we see what beans will spill and what things are done?" She couldn't wait for the game to get exciting.

Kyla Styxi watched the group for a while and then wandered over to them, "uh hello can i join you guys??" she asked timidly...

Riley had walked down with the group of Gryffindors she had met in the common room. They were going to play Truth or Dare, and decided to leave the common room to let others play with them.
A Slytherin girl approached them, and timidly asked if she could join them. Riley smiled and nodded.
"Yeah of course!" She turned to Tamalia. "Yes you can."
She smiled, excited to start playing.

Nadia watched as a buch of Gryffindors ran down to the Great hall. 'What are they doing down there?' She asked herself as she followed them down. She was wearing her school unifrom still as she hadn't yet had the chance to get back to the common room. She wondered if she would be allowed to join. She ran toward them and almost ran the other way as she got closer. There among the masses was Tamalia Kaster. Nadia's friend turned enemy. Ever since that fateful day(Which was still the same day) in the Forbidded forest, she had refused to speak to her.

She sighed and walked over. She then smiled at Penelope. She hadn't seen her friend in a while and wondered how she had been doing in classes. She hadn't had much time to speak to her as of yet. She looked at Tamalia, almost glaring daggers. Then she smiled at the girl whom seemed to be the ring leader. "So, do you mind if I join?" She asked casually.

Gabrielle Carmichael had been waiting in the Ravenclaw common room for twenty minutes waiting for Nadia to show up. Obviously she had forgotten about there little meeting and so Gabrielle decided to go and find her. The first place she looked was for some strange reason in the Great Hall, and there Nadia was surrounded by a bunch of fristies, and if she wasn't mistaken a few second years. She shrugged and went to join them.

"Hey, Nadia" She said looking at the group. Then she looked at the young Gryffindor girl holding the bottle. "Do you mind if I join?" She asked giggling slightly as she saw her monster slippers.

"Yeah" Tamalia said as she was just about to spin the bottle when she saw Nadia who was still angry at her, she smiled smuggley at her "I guess you can" She replied when Nadia asked, Tamalia was again just about to spin the bottle when another girl came and asked the same thing "Yeah sure, more the merrier" Tamalia said as she finally got to spin the bottle, much to her excitement, she watched as it went round and round when it finally stopped on.....

((Ok the first to reply is the girl who the bottle loads on ok, and other people can still join through out the game if Lyra doesnt mind, am i right?))

"Of course you can join," Penelope said to the Slytherin girl. Then Nadia came. "Nadia! Everyone's welcome," she said to her friend. Then a girl who looked like a second year and seemed to be Nadia's friend came. "Everyone can join."

She bit her lip as the bottle began to spin. Penelope was feeling dizzy from watching the bottle spin around and around. The bottle started to slow and it stopped on... her. She gulped. "Oh no," she said. These are nice people, she thought. You can trust them.... I think I'll do truth. She took a deep breath. "Truth."

(OOC: I dont mind xD !)

Lyra then eyed the bottle that was spinning and it landed on "Penelope" She said with a low voice. "I think we need a veritaserum" She smirked, it was a truth serum, she wasn't sure if the rest of the students knew what it was but Lyra had been stealing a lot of veritaserum to play truth or dare. "Hmmm.... Have you ever..." She stopped and eyed the rest of the group hoping that they would finished her sentence.

"Lied to a friend to get out of doing something you don't want too?" SHe asked as she smiled at the Gryffindor girl. She was sure that she would have fun. And she wondered what would come out of every-one, what people would really say amongst a group of strangers. Gabrielle herself really had nothing to say about herself that people didn't already know. But then again, these guys were mostly first years.

Kyla watched the girls with an evil smirk on her lips, she never meant to have that evil smirk, however it did come naturally to her. She took a small, round, sparkly object out of her pocket and began to roll it around in her hand, she smiled as she thought of how she had got it, it had belonged to a very clumsy girl in her potions class until that very clumsy girl dropped it, Kyla just gave it a better home, that aside she focused her attention back to the game. Kyla giggled when one of the girls suggested that the 'truth' should be Have you ever 'lied to a friend to get out of doing something you don't want too?' she knew that this question was way too easy, but as she had got in first Kyla decided to let these girls start off with an easy 'truth', so she waited, she waited for her turn to choose, she knew she would choose dare so she wasn't the least bit nervous...

Penelope thought for a moment. She couldn't think of a time that she had lied to a friend to get out of doing something she didn't want to do. She was always honest, especially with friends. "Nope," she said. "Because whenever I say I'm doing something instead, I do it. Even if I wasn't doing it in the first place. So, let's see who it lands on next, shall we?" She was glad that it hadn't been a worse question that would be embarrassing to answer. She thought about what she would ask or dare the next person.

Tamalia watched as the bottle stopped, on herself, she wasnt nervous she never got nervous, she smiled "Truth please" Tamalia waited as she thought about what Nadia would ask as Nadia had known her for so long, or what the Slytherin girl would ask as she seemed to be full of ideas, or what the other girls would ask as they had just met her, so many questions could be asked, so many answers could be said, Tamalia watched the girls and the other people who were not game enough to play but were perfectly happy to listen in on the game, one word came to Tamalias mind about those people who didnt play, Wimps

Riley sighed, wishing some had chosen dare. Oh well . . . she thought. Someone will eventually. . .
She looked at Tamalia, and thought.
"Hmm, okay. What's the longest you've gone, without taking a shower or bath?" Riley asked, grinning.

Kyla looked at the girl who had asked the question a flash of hatred crossed her eyes and she grinned, "good one!" she said, though only she would know that she was being sarcastic, she just wished that the bottle would land on her so that she could show these girls how to choose a dare! She turned her attention to the girl who had been picked, she was pretty sure her name was Talia or Tamalia, she stared at the girl and her eyes gave the impression that she respected her, she did, there was something that made her trust this girl. She waited for her to answer...

Lianna was bored. When Lianna was bored, she tended to go a little insane. Like setting buildings on fire-insane. Her therapist had told her to spend her time doing things she enjoyed, but then again her therapist didn't go to a boarding school. She wandered into the Great Hall, and saw some girls sitting in a circle. She wondered what they were doing, and walked over to them. "Are you playing truth or dare?" she asked curiously. "Can I play?" she asked hopefully, unsure if she was intruding.

Penelope watched as the bottle spun and landed on the girl who spun it herself. She wished she had come up with a question, but luckily Riley had come up with one. "Nice one, Riley," she said.

Then a new girl came. Penelope nodded. "Yeah, we're playing truth or dare," she said. "And yeah, you can join if you want to. Just join the circle."

Tamalia thought about it "2 days" Tamalia said "but i have gone 3 days without washing my hair" Tamalia smiled as she liked to be clean, she spun the bottle, maybe someone will pick dare, she had a few thoughts that they would loath doing, she smiked slightly.

Hyeori skipped around the corridor until she found several students that were sitting in circle. She decided to sat with them "Truth or dare?? Can I join you guys?" She said smiling and sat. Unfortunately, the bottle stopped and it was pointing at her, a smile appear on her face. "Dare" She said. She was hoping that they would ask her to do things such as gymnastic or etc instead of goofing around. But she wasn't sure, it was all up to them. It seemed that most of them were Gryffindors, even though Hyeori was a Hufflepuff, she wasn't that nice, she would pull prank if she needed to but again, the hat knew the best

Kyla smiled, this was what she had been waiting for, "okay then, i dare you to go to Professor Styx's office and take one of his books, then you have to bring it back to the great hall, I'll come with you to make sure that you actually get one of his books!" she smirked at the girl, she knew that she probably wouldn't do it, but, she also knew that if she did then Kyla would respect this girl more then ANYONE else she had met so far. She waited for the girl to get up, if she did, Kyla would follow. If she didn't, well, Kyla thought she would wait and see what the girl did...

(OOC: Sorry for the little GM haha)

Hyeori gulp as she heard the dare, she shrugged and pretended that she didn't care. "Fine" She said simply, Hyeori was a drama queen, she could take or do whatever she want and still be the teacher's pet. She walk toward the office of Professor Styx and knocked the door. "Professor, may I please borrow the Encyclopedia of Toadstool? I can't find one in the library and I'll return it to you in an hour" She plastered on her best fake smile as she saw the professor took the book. She took the book and leave the classroom "There" She handed it to the Slytherin girl and went back to the room. "Done?" She smiled.

Kyla looked at the girl, she smiled, "you did well" she took the book and walked back to the great hall, she showed the other girls and then handed it back to the girl and asked her, very politely, to take it back to Professor Styx's office. Then Kyla sat back down and she spun the bottle. It seemed to spin for quite a while before it finally stopped on herself, she looked around the circle and smiled. "Dare" she said confidently, she looked again at all the girls, she silently dared them to dare her to take something from one of the teacher's offices. It would be fun, SO MUCH fun. That is if they were game enough to.

((sorry but Tamalia is evil.....))

"This is getting interesting" Tamalia mumbled as a hufflepuff girl joined the group, she had to do a dare, when she got back along with the slytherin girl the bottle was spun, it spun for a while and landed on the very same Slytherin girl, the girl seemed confident enough after she announced she was doing a dare "Ok then lets see what i can come up with" Tamalia thought about her dare, she looked at the girl it seemed she wanted to do a very daring dare, Tamalia smiled she liked this girl she had guts, but sadly for her it was Tamalia daring her and Tamalia had a mean and torturing streak, Tamalia got an evil grin on her face and finally decided she would ruin this girls fun "Im so sorry to put this dare upon you" Tamalias expression changed to one of sincere apology, Tamalia paused she culd feel the tention around the circle as everyone was probably trying to guess what Tamalia would dare her to do or they were just bugged "But i dare you to NOT choose dare again when it is your turn" Tamalia made the 'not' very clear as she waited for the girls reaction as Tamalia was sure that the girl got thrills from doing dares and such

Oliver had been running through the hall, on his way to go play footy by the lake, when he spotted a bunch of girls. They seemed to be playing a game of some sort, which made Oliver rather curious. He strode towards them, and peered over a blonde girl's shoulder. It appeared that the girls were playing Truth or Dare, a game that the Gryffindor found rather stupid. It could be a right laugh, though, if the questions or dares were interesting enough. Oliver listened as one chick dared another to.. simply not pick dare. How boring was that? He was quite disappointed. Deciding to speak up, Oliver cleared his throat with a laugh. "Well that was a pretty lame dare, wasn't it?" he joked, bouncing his ball and jumping to sit amongst the circle of girls. "When's my turn? When's my turn!" Oliver said slightly sarcastically, looking at the group of chicks with a big grin. Ah, girls were so amusing in their lameness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back