Troubled

Nataliia Snow

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
White Pine 14 1/4" Core of Veela Hair
Nataliia was in need of serious help. She knew the signs by now by her last pregnancy. And the father, it was nothing more but a chance to escape. And now she could never escape the burden that was placed on her shoulders. Another child. Why her? Nataliia knew that she brought this on herself. She cleverly told her best friends that she would be needing some emotional support, so she asked them to come with her to the Zhefarovich Manor to speak with any of her older relatives that resided there. She would prefer her father or uncle Arnost. But she didn't know that Arnost rested in a coma or rather, unwell. She placed her hands on her best friend's shoulders and apparated them to the foyer of the Zhefarovich Manor. Nataliia smoothed out her purple robes, and she sighed, "This way... I think I can find someone back through here." She led them down the all familiar hallway toward the huge double doors that would lead into the room where the tree was held. Nataliia opened them, and her face fell in disappointment. No one. Nataliia turned to her friends and she pointed to a rather long couch, "We can wait in here. Just don't sit on the lounge, or the two armchairs. They are reserved..." Nataliia walked over to the sofa and sat down and her pale, slender hand went to her forehead.

Nicolette tiredly yawned and rubbed at her eyes as she attempted to stay awake and still manage to understand what Nataliia was saying to her. Running her hand over her Dress she looked at Nataliia was sleepy golden eyes, her friend said she needed their emotional support for something that Nicolette had yet to know about but figured it must be big if they were at the mansion. "Ya know Nat, it'd be really nice if you actually told us why we were here." She yawned into her hand again as she turned to look at her friend. Recently she had been getting basically no sleep and barely had anything to eat. This baby was literally acting like it wanted to kill her, and as much as she wanted to hide everything, it was beginning to show that it was causing her high amounts of stress and possibly a bit of her health.

"Are you going to be okay?" Nicolette asked with slight worry, her friend seemed really upset as of late. Even worse than she was awhile ago, for the time being she was going to try and push how exhausted, tired, and miserable she was and focus on her friend.

Cecily was happy to be there for her friend, which also happened to be her new sister as well. She'd grown up all her life without a sibling to call her own and now she had several through marriage. She would embrace them as they were all now her family. And try not to bruise her feelings too much by the cold ones. Not everyone had been raised by a loving, nurturing family as she had been. She'd not hold their ways against them, even though she knew most would hold hers against her.

Thankfully apparition was becoming easier as she got further into her pregnancy. A few weeks ago she would have gotten sick immediately upon arrival. She had to contribute a lot of it to her wonderfully relaxing honeymoon; it'd lifted stress from her soul and put a sun kissed tone to her skin and lightened her hair several shades. She had paired low rise jeans with a white sweater that flattered her slowly changing body. Comfortable flats were on her feet yet she was infinitely happy to be off them as she sat on the sofa with Niccy and Nat. She remained silent, wondering exactly what was on Nat's mind. She knew her new sister was having an awful time of it and wanted to be there in any way possible.

Nataliia lifted her hand off her forehead and she glanced over at Cecily and Niccy. How could it be that all three of them were pregnant? It was just unreal. Were they getting so close, that they had to share everything? "Oh, I'll be fine... I think. The thing is... I know it hasn't been long since I had Joanna, but I know the signs, and I just feel so bad about it all. I don't know what got into me." Nataliia was forced to hold back any tears that started to arise. She hated this, so damn much. "Okay, guys, I think I'm pregnant again. I know the signs, and... well, I thought I would break it to someone around here before dad finds out and has a mental breakdown especially because it was with someone outside of marriage and well... Dad isn't exactly fond of Alphonse, I don't think." Nataliia struggled to remember if that was the same man that Asparuh had to deal with insulting the 'family name' or Kalif at the time.

Nicolette wanted to literally keel over on the floor when she heard that Nataliia was once again pregnant. Did anyone else but her find it a bit odd that all three of them ended up pregnant at the same time, or was it just her? At first she wasn't really sure what to say until she heard Nat mention the name of the father, the very moment she heard that name Nicolette gasped and snapped her head to look at Nataliia with large golden eyes and aa look of worry and furry both in her eyes. At first Nicolette seriously thought she was going to smack Nataliia, but one look at her face and Nicolette sighed loudly before she let her head fall into her hands.

"God Nataliia, why him?!" She asked her friend in one of the one desperate and frustrated tones anyone has probably heard from Niccy. But what else would expect when you were physically exhausted and just founded out your friend is pregnant with a baby and the father was someone you couldn't stand. "What were you thinking?!" She asked and lifted her head from her hands to stare at her friend for a moment. She seriously wanted to hug her friend, but didn't know if she could right now. "He's a jerk and a complete idiot, I mean coooome on!" Nicolette almost let out a snort at the end as she thought about all the retarded things Alphonse had pulled in his days, he was a loser to her then and he'll still be a loser to her now.

Cecily had expect many things that would have contributed to Nat's being worried and her wanting them their for emotional support. Yet the news that she was pregnant, so soon after her daughter's birth and her husband's death, was not among them! To say she was shocked would have been an understatement. When Niccy blew up at just the mention of Alphonse, she absently rubbed her back, trying to get her to calm down. She knew Niccy wasn't in the best of health right now and didn't need more upsets.

"Nat, we're both here for you," she offered with a small smile. She was very unsure of what to say next, other than to let her know they would listen, should she want to talk about it. Then a thought came and she looked around a bit nervously. Oh. Of course if Asparuh didn't know yet about Nat's baby, he would soon with one look at that tree. She swore he was like some demented stork, that much knowledge couldn't be good for the women of their family.

Nataliia ran her fingers through her hair, and her silver eyes closed. She leaned back against the couch and she muttered, "I wish I knew what I was thinking. All I wanted was an escape from the pain I was in. And I dove for the circle of Hell meant for betrayers because this is not my love's child." Nataliia other hand went to her stomach and she murmured, "I don't have the heart to get rid of it either... Even so, this child, if the signs are right, then it would be pure-blood." Nataliia glanced behind her and saw the tree, and it didn't take beyond excellent vision to see the other picture and name beside her own that wasn't Joseph's. Nataliia groaned and she whispered, "What am I going to do? I'm a horrid person for even thinking that doing such a thing would ease the pain." Tears outlined her silver eyes, and she didn't bother hiding them. What was the point in hiding them anyhow?

Just a few matters he had to attend, Kalif walked down the hallway, stopping at the study where his father was in currently. Kalif was about to enter it when he heard what sounded like three girls' voices coming from the room where the tree was. The Head of the family narrowed his eyes, as Kalif made his way through the double doors. Instead of going straight to the women, he instead went to the tree. Kalif knew that it needed some updating somewhere, but couldn't find where. However, he did happen to see Alphonse Snow on the tree beside Nataliia's name. Distaste filled his mouth as he almost sneered. Again? Could she not have waited a few weeks before sleeping with another man?

Kalif rolled his black eyes and he turned. Arms tightly folded over his chest, he approached the girls. Cleverly reading the expressions, Kalif turned his attention first on Nicolette, "It is not your place to chastise Nataliia. I would highly suggest you keep calm or else you'll make your condition even worse." Kalif now turned to Nataliia and he stated icily, "Nataliia, as your brother, I frown upon this, and so will the majority of the family. I know most won't be hard on you because of your loss, but I won't baby you. I highly doubt that you think that you didn't have a mind when all that...occurred, but you did. Of all people, why Alphonse Snow, a man that barely has a backbone? To be honest, I would have preferred that muggle over him. He acts younger than Kailie, and I am sure that Nicolette will agree with me on this, but to put it bluntly, he is a moron. As a Zhefarovich, you never should have lowered your standards that low."

Nicolette lowered her gaze away from Kalif and back to Nataliia, she was already sick enough as it was what's a bit more stress going to do to her? But she acknowledged that he was probably concerned for the baby and tried to speak as calmly as she could. What he said to Nat was extremely harsh, but what Nicolette was going to say was probably going to hit something much deeper. "Nataliia...he beats his children." Nicolette started her voice cracking, she had seen him do it before and every time it always brought back harsh memories for her. "Alyssa and Theodore...you should see the marks he leaves on them." She lowered her head a little, the whole reason she wasn't allowed to ever see them was because Alphonse knew that she could easily take them away if she was around more often. She was older than Alphonse and had much more authority than he did, and he didn't like that.

"He killed his wife and five of his children..." Nicolette almost wished she hadn't said that, but decided that it was best if her friend knew now then later. Alphonse had grown up with her, she knew him all her life and she could honestly say that she thought of him as a brother. but he didn't always make the right decisions, and that was starting to catching up with him at the worst time. "Nat...I know your hurting from Joseph but seeking help in Alphonse was probably the worst decision you could make right now." She pat her friends back before taking a breath to calm herself, she was already starting to feel sicker than ever.

Nataliia stared at her older brother, simply looking for some comfort in his cold eyes, but she only got grief, and silent tears poured from her eyes. Not only did she betray Joseph, but she brought shame to the family? Nataliia bowed her head and sobbed quietly. Never had a brother or sister make Nataliia cry, but Kalif managed. He really had talent to getting under people's skin. Her head jerked up and she spared Niccy a glance. What kind of man did she seduce? He sounded so much like a monster! Nataliia thought that there might have been more to him. But recalling that night... Perhaps Niccy was right. Nataliia inhaled deeply, to calm the tears that flowed, and they stopped. She wiped the tears from her eyes, and she sighed.

"I don't seek help in him now. If he dared to try to harm me or my kids, then I'll ensure that everything he ever enjoyed is taken from him. No one lays a hand on my babies or on me." Even though Nataliia was fierce with her words, her eyes revealed something different. Fear. What would happen if Alphonse found out that he was expecting another baby? Just think of it like he would anything else, just kill it? No, Nataliia would never let that happen. She was fond of her baby Joanna, and she would be fond of whichever this was was. "Niccy, I'm sorry to have brought this upon you. And Kalif, thanks for your words, even though they weren't that helpful." There was just one only other problem. "Arnost introduced me to Alphonse. And well, I am a little afraid of one person when they find out... What will dad do?"

"Arnost introduced you? Now he sounds like a match-maker from hell. No offense, Mrs. Zhefarovich," Kalif glanced over at Cecily, and he shook his head. "This gives Father another reason to kill off Arnost, or to finish him off rather. So much for ever seeing Arnost walk again. Or stay awake for more than five hours." Kalif put his gloved hand to his forehead, feeling a headache come on. How much he hated drama, and because there were so many in the family, they sure did come with a package of trouble. "I can see Father doing one of the three things: killing Arnost for introducing you two, killing Alphonse for doing this to you, or both. Nataliia, you chose the wrong time to get knocked up because he has not left his worst mood in over a month." Kalif shook his head once again, and he went over to Arnost's chair, before waving his hand to turn it around, and taking his seat.

Nicolette continued to stare at Nataliia with tired and worried eyes. Poor girl really got herself into a fix this time, and this time it was probably going to be far worse than having a muggle on the tree. "Don't worry, Alphonse won't lay a hand on you. Pregnant or not, I could still pummel him to the floor." Nicolette knew that many other would probably get involved, but she knew if she had to she could get him to back off herself. However just the very mention of Alphonse being killed by Asparuh made her quite nervous, no matter how idiotic and annoying he was, he was like a little brother to her. And he also had three children currently alive, what would happen to them if he was gone?

"He's not going to actually kill anyone is he?" She felt as if this was a stupid question because as much as she knew anyone around here, death threats were often not a joke. she didn't know which was worse, Nataliia getting pregnant, James on the move, or the baby inside her that refused to let her have any peace whatsoever. "I always get stuck dealing with his messes later on, what did you even see in him at the time Nat?" In Niccy's view, anyone finding Fonsie sexually attractive was just gross. It may have been because she had grown up with him, or he was just really annoying. But either way, what Nat had done seriously made her stomach tie itself into knots.

Cecily sat back, her hand unconscious on the obvious bump on her belly that no matter of flowing shirts could hide. She felt awful, downright miserable, for what Nat was going through right now. The ways of a pureblood family were so different from what she grew up in. If someone discovered they were pregnant, then everyone would pitch in and see the child as a blessing; not shame the mother. They were all humans, with urges, needs. Nat had been grief stricken when this happened. Cecily could only imagine what losing her beloved husband had done to her new sister. She herself was not sure what she would do if she lost Prodan; she would pass no judgement onto Nat.

She remained silent as they all spoke, only nodding at Kalif, her mouth quirking as he called Arnost a matchmaker from hell. She well remembered the night he had tripped Prodan, causing him to spill his drink on her; causing a series of events that had lead to them falling in love, married but a few weeks ago, with a child on the way.

Leaning forward, she studied Kalif's face then Nat's. She knew from what Prodan said that Asparuh would not hesitate to discipline his family members. Although she disagreed with his obviously violent methods, it was his place as Patriarch to do so. As brothers, she wondered how many scuffles they had gotten into over the years. Obviously she was unaware that Arnost was in a bad way or that Asparuh had nearly killed his brother. Prodan shared much of himself and his family, yet wisely kept things that didn't concern her from her. She did not think anyone would die that day, merely they were blowing off steam.

A dark corner was enveloped in complete darkness of the room which the four of the family members were in. Except, this 'complete darkness' was not what it seemed to be. Silently stepping out of the corner was none other than Asparuh himself. He had come in right after Kalif, but only stepped into the other direction of the room to investigate a few the books that he was searching for a little information about in the family. However, from the moment that Kalif said something, Asparuh had stopped looking for what he needed and listened in. The conversation led to something that caused the Patriarch to glance over to the family tree to make sure it was sure. Indeed it was. The book that he was holding was carefully placed back on the shelf, making no noise whatsoever.

Asparuh silently walked over to stand behind the sofa that the three blonde women were perched upon, and he stood there with his arms folded. Nataliia's tears meant nothing to him, and his bleak, bottomless eyes went to Kalif. It was true, Asparuh's mood had not lifted from its worst just yet. Asparuh was infuriated. If there were levels of anger that a normal person felt, then Asparuh's level surpassed the top by a million-fold. Figuratively speaking, there was a disturbance all around for Asparuh's anger was that horrid. If he was that angry, how could he be this calm? Why was he not throwing anything, yelling, but instead remaining completely silent? Asparuh was obviously saving his anger and rage for a more productive use.

His glare seemed like it could tear a soul apart in the most sinister way available, and his body was extremely stiff. Asparuh turned his murderous gaze from Kalif and down onto Nicolette's head. Her statement seemed so childlike compared to what he was wanting to do. It sounded more like what a five-year-old would want to say about a game. No, what this Patriarch of the Zhefarovich Family will do will make 'killing' nothing more violent than a box full of kittens. "No, I will be doing something much, much worse than simply killing anyone," Asparuh finally made his appearance known. The voice was much different than the cold, icy and dark voice he normally used. This voice sounded so much worse, like words alone would rip someone's head clean off and destroy the human body completely. Without another word, he started to walk - even his movement radiated nothing but pure evil with wicked intentions - toward the double doors. If someone would ask him where he would be going, he would stop and give a short reply. Otherwise, he would just continue on his way. The wrath he was feeling right now surpassed even that of what Kalif has seen.

Kalif narrowed his eyes slightly, seeing a bit of a massive shadow, and he felt his usually cold blood practically turn to ice. I think we are all about to see what Father will do about this situation. Kalif felt the evil eyes upon him, and Kalif glanced up from the position he was in just for black to meet black. Kalif noticed how the glare was, and it was unfamiliar. Did Asparuh actually surpass his last highest level of anger? It seemed like it, and instead of feeling fearful, Kalif felt utter amusement. Asparuh was so calm, so silent, and that was never a good sign. Especially when the matter was as serious as this. Kalif's eyes lowered down to Nicolette, and he did not answer the question.

Asparuh did so for him. Kalif shrugged and he murmured under his breath, "I think that about answers it." Kalif now shifted his eyes to the Patriarch, and calmly watched him move. Even that was different. Kalif turned his attention to the three women and he shook his head. Asparuh was wanting to help his temper calm down, and hearing about this, well, that was it. Kalif thought, I do wonder how that Snowflake will perish. I vote being ripped apart, by square inch, in the slowest way possible. Kalif put his hand to his forehead and he muttered, "I'm not even going to attempt to stop him this time." He was almost killed by Asparuh once before when he was fighting, and his anger then wasn't nearly as bad as it was now. Kalif was no fool.

"Um, I think it was more like how pretty he was." Nataliia spoke honestly, knowing full well that Kalif, Niccy, and/or Cecily could possibly face-palm at that statement. Nataliia felt a chill in her bones, but she ignored it as a shiver. Strange thing was, she never noticed that her father was standing behind her the entire time. After hearing that voice, Nataliia jumped and paled. Her head cranked up, to see Asparuh standing right there. Nataliia was in utter shock. Nataliia's mouth was dry, but she couldn't bear to let him just walk out like that without knowing where he was going! What if he was going to really hurt someone? Nataliia called out, "Dad! Where are you going? Please answer!" Nataliia's eyes were full of worry. She heard Kalif mutter something, but didn't strain to hear.

It was not shocking to Asparuh on who would ask him where he was going. The daughter that was so afraid of his reaction to this, even though she wouldn't have been able to hide it from him in the first place. His movement stopped completely. Asparuh did not bother turning his head to stare at his daughter to answer. Keeping his eyes on the double doors, Asparuh answered, his voice like Death itself, "Hunting." Asparuh narrowed his eyes at the doors, and using wandless magic, but Asparuh used too much magic and the doors were opened so hard, the doors flew off the hinges and broke upon impact on the stone floor. Asparuh continued on his way, as the doors were still cluttering and splintering into a million of pieces as he passed. The noise was loud and almost deafening. The atmosphere alone was changed, and because of Asparuh's wrath so dangerously high as of the moment and his presence in the house, it should leave the three women in utter cold and shaking with terror, wondering what in the world was Asparuh going to do. Kalif would be used to it, but perturbed nonetheless. The broken doors were silenced, and a slam of the front, door made of iron slammed shut, almost shaking the mansion. Asparuh left.

Nicolette was about to voice her disgust when Nataliia called Fonsie pretty, but a chilling voice and the feeling of blood lust in the year caused her stop in her tracks and turn her head to look at the owner of the voice. "Oh Hello Asparuh." She attempted to be friendly for a moment but realized that he seemed so far beyond happy that it almost gave her the chills. Asparuh was actually serious about his threat too, and thats what bothered Niccy the most, she could feel the blood lust in the air. And before she knew it he was off and destroying doors as he went off to do what he called 'hunting.' With wide eyes Nicolette turned to look at Cecily and Nataliia, the door was probably destoryed beyond fixing now.

"What a big grouch." She rolled her eyes before she smirked lightly, Alphonse was on his own now. There was no way she was going to jump in for him this time, especially since it involved Asparuh.

Cecily couldn't contain the shock to her system. Jumping slightly in her seat, she pressed her hands to her torso, one of her racing heart, the other over her child. She had felt the cold seep into the air but had contributed it to either a strong draft or the ghosts Asparuh himself had told her to pay no mind to, last she was here. She too would have said a greeting to him, had his black eyes not been fixed upon his children. In this, she couldn't fault him for his anger. Coming into a room in his own home to have to hear that his daughter had been impregnated by such a man as Alphonse. She would be livid too, no matter the age of the daughter.

Once more she was caught off guard, in secret awe as she witnessed some of Asparuh's magic. The stress was a bit more than her bladder could bear. She stood and smoothed the hem of her shirt. "Um, where's the restroom?"

Raisa stepped over the debris of the door with her stilettos upon her curved and graceful feet. She had heard the door slam, and come down to see what was all the commotion. It practically left the mansion shaking, and not one fool in the house did not feel it. Her blonde hair was waved and touching her shoulders, glowing brilliantly. Her white formal gown clung to her body and left her arms bare and her skin was a milky white. Her lips were a shining nude color and brown highlighted her eyes. Her onyx eyes fell on the three blondes and she saw the one standing. Upon hearing the question, she folded her arms across her chest, cleverly hiding the mark upon her left forearm, and she said without a smile or emotion to her icy voice, "Down the hall, three doors on your left."

She approached the company, and Raisa gazed down upon the Head, and before glancing over toward Nataliia and Nicolette. Raisa gazed back at the destruction that Asparuh left behind, "So, who is going to die by the hands of my older brother?" A smirk graced her lips for a moment, before fading away once more. Because she was in the sanctuary of her own home, she did not hide her mark, but because one woman was in here, she should do so once her twin makes her arrival.

Nicolette tore her gaze way from the debris that Asparuh had caused and let her sparkly gold eyes lock themselves on a familiar form. The only reason she probably recognized Raisa from her twin at all was because she had been forced to spend time here and be watched over them while she was injured so many weeks ago. "Hello Raisa." She smiled at the woman before her eyes when back to the damage that had been done. Asparuh's anger today seriously reminded her of the way James used to act when she made him angry or one of his experiments failed, except Nicolette was the one getting beaten and destroyed instead of the doors. When a chill ran up her spine for even thinking about it she mentally warned herself to snap out of it, she didn't need to be reminded of the horrors he put her through.

"How about anyone who gets in his way?" Nicolette answered with a small snicker when Raisa asked who Asparuh was going after. She actually didn't really know who he was going after but had a strong suspicion that it was going to be Alphonse. 'I'd like to see him to into the Snow Manor...' Knowing that man though, he'd find a way, or catch Alphonse when he wasn't inside the manor which seemed pretty likely as he was often out and doing some sort of buisness.

Cecily had posed the question for the occupants already in the room, hoping to make a quick exit to relieve herself. The baby, however small he or she was, had expanded its world quite comfortably into her organs; preferably her bladder as she was sure it made the most comfiest of beds. A woman's voice, cold as her black eyes, eyes so alike Asparuh's it gave her pause, filled the silent room. Cecily studied her for the smallest of moments; she was a beautiful woman and obviously this would be one of Prodan's aunts, given her age. Although, like most it would seem in the Zhefarovich line, she could not say this woman looked middle age whatsoever.

"Thank you," she managed to smile her thanks as she hurried from the room. Counting the doors, she quickly found the loo. Moments later, after washing her hands and splashing cold water onto her cheeks, she resumed the long walk down the corridor. Theirs was a remarkable manor, large and beautiful, with winding ways. Yet Cecily could not see how any of them called it their home; it lacked warmth, so much that when she got home, she was going to burrow into Prodan's arms and just hold him for ever having to have lived here against his will.

Her mind not on where she was at present, she didn't pay attention to the path in front of her.

Kalif shook his head as Raisa arrived. She was so much younger than him, it was hard to believe that she was his aunt. However, he did not dislike her or like her nonetheless. Kalif had to agree with Nicolette's statement, but every time Asparuh when on a rampage, he always had a target, and he always got the target as well. "Actually Raisa, he is going after Alphonse Snow. I could tell just by the look in his eyes. He managed to get Nataliia pregnant, and I assume that Asparuh has had enough of this," spoke the Head of the family. Kalif flicked out his wand and used the Disillusionment charm on Raisa's Mark, and Kalif warned her, "She is the Headmistress of the school, keep your Mark covered. Last thing she needs to know is that her new family is full of Death Eaters like ourselves." Kalif turned his wand to the fireplace, and with a wave, it was lit and light spilled into the room. Kalif glanced back at Raisa and he inquired, "And where is that older mirror of yours?" Of course, he was referring to Rayna, and when those two acted like each other, it was clearly hard for him to even tell them apart.

Nicolette assumed that Kalif was referring to Rayna when he spoke about Raisa's older mirror. Nicolette had yet to see her pop her head in yet to say hello and vaguely wondered if the woman had heard all the commotion that Asparuh had caused moments ago. 'I don't know how anyone couldn't have heard it though...' She mentally rolled her eyes at herself and sunk further down into the couch. It wasn't until Kalif had lit the fire that Nicolette remembered how sleepy she really was, the fire reminded her of her warm and cozy bed back home that she really wished she was snuggling into right now. But at the same time she doubted that Damianos was going to let her sleep anyways, she was up and he was probably going to make her stay that way until he felt like sleeping again. "Geez where's Cecily?" she yawned as she questioned everyone one in the room. Her friend had been gone for awhile and Nicolette was starting to get worried, was she okay?

Bringing her sleeve back to stare at her own mark for a moment before she groaned loudly in annoyance. This had to be another one of those moments where she hated the duties that came with being a Death Eater. "Damn it I have a job to do tonight." This one was apparently work with that dealt with her spying and once again stealing information, she almost wondered if they were going to give her a break from all of this work. All of the stress really couldn't be good for her health or the babies.

Rayna hid within the shadows, easily invisible to the younger blonde woman who passed her within the hall. Black eyes highlighted by a touch of brown slid closed as she inhaled the new scent. Mm. Honeysuckle and something nearly indefinable to her expert nose. Her scarlet lips curved into a cold smile. Prodan. Her nephew's unique smell was not unpleasant and easily recognizable. As Viscount to her family, her enhanced senses she had honed through years of training came in handy when there were vermin to exterminate. She spied the small mound on whom she now knew was Cecily Zhefarovich. Soon there would be many babes within the manor, a fact she was unsure if she was happy with or not. Time would tell.

She stepped within Cecily's path and stopped deliberately. Today she had perversely set out to separate herself from her twin. Blonde hair slicked back from her face into an elegant ponytail, curves encased within a hand tailored black suit, heels on her delicately arched feet. A white silk tie adorned her neck. She wore no jewelry other than the diamonds winking from her ears, a gift from her dead husband, and the ring on her right hand. Arms crossed over her chest, a habit she had learned from her brothers, she cocked her head slightly to the side. "My aren't you pretty." Ice flowed within her voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back