Trip to Puerto Rico

"Okay" Grande said taking the key to his room opening the door beside Maddiies and walking in. The room was big and had enough space. He put his suitcase beside his bed and began looking round the room. It was dark because the curtains were drawn. He walked over to the curtains and drew them. Grande saw it was not a window but a balcony. He opened the doors to his Balcony and walked out on to it and looked at the view. It was a really good view. He could see the sea. Looking around at the building Grande noticed that Maddiie also had a balcony. Grande took out his camera and began to take a few pictures.

After Grande had taken a few pictures he put the camera down and went back on to the Balcony and wondered if Maddiie would go out onto her balcony. This place is so cool. I'm going to have the time of my life and its with the girl i really like He thought to himself while looking at the beach.

wyndhamconquistadorresowd2.jpg
65791435gp5.png

Maddiie was in awed with the room. It had a queen size with light but fluffy comforters, a bathroom to your left with scented soap and shampoo. Maddiie test the bad, it felt just right as she jumped on a little. Than she notice the balcony, whoa this is awesome she thought. She got up and open the balcony doors, she smiled as she stood by the rails admiring the beach like view. "This is great." she said out loud and notice Grande taking pictures. "Hey neighbor" she grinned.

"Yeah, these rooms are fantastic." Grande said looking at the sea. He turned to Maddiie "Do you want unpack a bit first or shall we go out and get something to eat? There should be some nice places to eat by the beach."

"Unpacking would be easy to do later. I'm actually going to keep my stuff packed and just take things out whenever I need them." Maddiie smiled. "I'm starve lets go eat, meet you in the corridors" she said.

"Okay, that sounds good." Grande said "See you in a minute." He walked back into his room and close the windows. He push his case off the bed and put it in the corner. He went over to a small vase of flowers in his room and picked one out. He picked out a red tulip. He took the key to the room and walked out of his room. Locking the door then to in front of Maddiie's door. He knocked gentily and wait for her to answer. He held the flower out in front of him so that he could give it too her.

Before Maddiie went out the door she sprayed some scented body splash from her suit case. It smelled cecum lemon, Maddiie smiled. She did a quick mirror check and made sure her hair was looking right. She heard a knock and quickly went to go open it with her keys in her hands. She grinned when she saw Grande holding a single flower. "I'm ready" she said.

Grande smiled. "A flower for you." He said holding out the flower to her. "What do you want to eat tonight?" he asked

"Thanks" Maddiie smiled. "Anything just lead the way" she smiled at him. "It may be Puerto Rico, but they have all kinds of food" she said.

"Okay" Grande said. He began walking towards the lift. He stopped infront of it and called for it. He got in the lift and Maddiie followed. When the lift was moving Grande asked "Doyou know how to get to beach? From here."

"It should not be that far. Its like a few block away." Maddiie grinned feeling the elevator go down. They reach their stop and got off the first floor. They exited the hotel feeling the warm night air, feeling cozy against their skins.

Grande smiled and followed Maddie as they walked to the beach. He smiled at Maddie as they reached the beach. "Right we can either eat there were i think its more italien food or what the one beside it. That does spanish food" Grande asked Maddiie pointing to the restaurants.

"So which one should we choose. I love both of them" Maddiie blushed. "We should try which ever you like" she said holding his hand.

"Why don't we go to the spanish restaurant?" Grande said "It looks as though there is more choice."

"Thanks I was hoping for that. I miss spanish food so much." Maddiie said smiling.

"Okay Lets go there." Grande said as they walked towards the restaurant. He smiled as a waiter should them to a table and they were given the menu. He looked at the menu and asked "What do you think you will be having?"

Maddiie smiled and look at the menu, she looked at picture besides the description. She look at the familiar rice, bean, with chicken on the side. She had wanted that with some salad on the side. "What will you be having?" she asked him.

Grande read the menu. "I think i might have this thing called Rice Lemon. It sounds good. It has yellow rice, with bits of chicken and prawns with lemon juice." Grande said "Sounds nice, what will you be having?"

"Wow that sounds great. I will be having plain rice with bean, skinless drum stick. Oh and a side salad." Maddiie called out a waiter and order their two plates of food with tropical drinks on the side. She sighed after she was done, and look out towards the beach admiring the whole scenery.

"Its really nice" Grande said following Maddiie's gaze to the beach. "After we've eaten would you like to go for a walk on the beach?"

"Yeah that would be great" she said still gazing at the beach.
The waitress brought back the food, Maddiie thanked her and slide
a credit card towards her, thanks grandpa she thought.

Grande looked at the food that had just been brought to them. "This looks great." He said as he picked up his fork and began to eat. "The food is super!"

Maddiie took a spoonful of food. It was good, it had mixed spice into the beans, the rice was plain but mixed with the bean tasted real great. She also enjoyed the salad, salad was always good with rice. "Yes it is good" she agreed with him.

Grande smiled. He finished his food and looked at Maddiie. "I'm done" Grande said he was quite a quick eater. "Its still really warm even though its getting quite late."

"I know" she two was done. The waitress brought back the credit card.
"Gracia" Maddiie smiled standing up and pocketing her credit card.
"Should we go than?" she asked him smiling.

"Yeah okay lets go." Grande said holding out his hand. "lets talk a walk on the beach" he said as the walked towards it the sun was almost full down and it looked so beautiful. "Isn't it lovely?"

atardeceressunsetsrincohz2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back