Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
They step out of the airport, after a long ride from New Zealand to San Juan, Puerto Rico. The flight was not that bad, but being on the plane for so long can make your body cramp in all different places. They sat near a bench waiting for their arranged cab to arrive to take them to the hotel.

Maddiie smiled stretching and hearing music blast from a near by radio. It was beautiful and she was so happy to be here with Grande. Even though they were going to be here just for a couple of weeks . It would be worth the whole summer here. She sat back down, and took out her water bottle, taking a swig out of it and capping the bottle back up.

"So what you think Grande?" she asked still smiling.

Grande followed Maddiie out of the airport and couldn't stop smiling. It looked brillant. Hsat down beside Maddiie on a bench. "Its amazing." Grande said opening his back pack and took out a bottle of water and took a drink. "Its really warm. It looks amazing. When should the taxi get here?"

"Should be here any minute" as soon as she said this a beautifully decorated taxi had slowed down stopping in front of them. Maddiie grinned"Grandpa must really love me, to send this" she smiled at him.

487240845_b20b4c2ce9.jpg

"Cool!" Grande said. He picked up his bag and stood up. "Right you go on in and I will but the luggage in the back and you can tell the driver where the hotel is. Okay?" He said picking up their suitcases and moving to the back on the taxi. The boot got opened and Grande began putting the suitcases in.

"Okay" Maddiie enter the cab and smiled at the gentlemen."¿Perdóneme señor, puede usted tomarnos al Hotel más cercano? A éste realmente." she gave him a photo and he nodded knowing were the hotel was at. Maddiie thanked and him and waited for Grande to come in the taxi. She waited a little until her enter the taxi, Maddiie smiled.

"Are we all set?" knowing well they were after he closed the door and the driver pulled away from the curve.

Grande got into the taxi and the driver started to drive to the hotel that Grande had picked out. He turned to Maddiie "We are all set. I think it will take about a half hour to get to the hotel. I'm not sure. It will probably depend on traffic."

"It might take that long because of the distance. Their barley traffic here trust me." she smiled at the breeze through the window enter the taxi cooling her off from the hot weather."The plane ride was something" she said resting her head back.

"Yeah it was definitly something. Very long." Grande said then he took a muggle camera out his pocket switched it on. "Look at the picture i took as we neared here." he said showing Maddiie the picture. "Looks cool. Puerto Rico looks amazing from a plane and on the ground."

puertoricoseaplanesanjuuc7.jpg

"Oh that looks great" She looked at the picture. The water so clear and the sand looked a white color. "This really great, your good at taking picture, from a small window at that." she said pointing that out.

"I wouldn't say it was that hard. I always had a tiny interested in picture taking" Grande said. "I didn't take many pictures from the plane as it moved quite a lot and most ended up quite blurry. Do you know what time it is? So i can make sure my watch is at the right time." Grande said looking at the watch he was wearing and wondering if infact it was the right time.

Maddiie looked at the radio clock from the taxi. "It's say it's 2 pm. Wow, I would think that's the time. considering we left pretty early." she said. Just than a music came out of the radio, It was her grandfather singing El Cantate "Oh that's my grandfather, I can't believe they still play his music." Maddiie smirked.

Grande changed the time on his watch. When the song came on. "Is it? Thats cool." Grande said "I think I may have heard this before. Yeah my parents used to play it in our house."

"Really? That pretty cool to me" she smiled holding his hands. "I can't wait to see grandfather, he will be so happy to see us" she felt her heart flutter from excitement.

"I'm sure he will be." Grande said "I think we are almost at the hotel. I hope the hotels good."

"Yeah. I think were here." Maddiie looked at meter and it read 20 dollars. She was prepare for that. She took out a bill from her pouch and handed to the driver. "Gracias señor". she smiled and he nodded.

Grande got out of the taxi and looked at the hotel. It looked really nice. He went to the back of the taxi and took the luggage out the back. He went round to the side of the taxi and waited for Maddiie to join him so that they could go in.

4882345bak3.jpg

Maddiie got out of taxi and watched as it drove off. She smiled at Grande when she turn to see how the hotel look. Wow it was beautiful it really was, she looked at it once again and smiled. "Nice" she said to Grande as she pulled her luggage besides him.

"Come one lets go inside." Grande said. Begining to walk inside. "You're going to have to talk to recptionist because i don't know a word of Spanish." Grande said as they walk into the hotel.

Maddiie walked along side with him. "Don't worry I got this, I won't be surprised of abuelo already booked us up a room." she smiled.

"Okay, cool." Grande said as they reached the desk. "Hola" Grande said in a very bad accent so that the person behind the desk looked up "Right, show them you can speak Spanish well were as I can't."

Maddiie giggled. "Its okay I got this." she smiled. "Hola, estoy aquí con mi amigo y nos gustaría alquilar dos cuarto. Mi nombre Maddiie Hollawarth." she said to the lady. The lady smiled and had said there was already two room waiting for them as she passed them two keys. "Gracia" Maddiie smiled passing a key to Grande. "Abuelo has done it again, It's like if he has magic himself" Maddiie said in a whisper.

Grande laughed. "Right lets get to these rooms. I'm pretty tired." Grande said. he began to walk in the direction of the rooms and the lifts. "What floor are we on?" He asked Maddiie wondering if they were going to need to talk the lift.

"I think were on the 4th floor . Yup we are on the 4th floor. Next to each other" she smiled. "We can put our stuff away and get something to eat or just call it a night " she said to him as they got on the elevator.

"I think that we should maybe unpack a bit, check out our rooms and then go and have something to eat." Grande said as the arrived at the fourth floor. He took his suitcase and went out. "Right so which corridor are we down?"

"Left corridors" Maddiie turned left and walked couple step to her room."Okay here I am" she said unlocking her room "meet you back here, than" she walked letting her suitcase follow besides her. Finally time for fun she thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back