Trip to Bulgaria

Rosaline smiled at Chavdar and said, "Okay, I suppose that makes more sense then what I thought." Rosaline clearly remembered Chavdar telling her that his father is a death eater. "I take it your meeting didn't go as planned?" Rosaline asked referring to what he had told her about wanting to kill all death eaters or somethign of the sort, it had been long ago and her memory was hazy.

[edited]

Chavdar shook his head, "Yeah. He is more powerful than I thought. Then again, he has been around for a while." Chavdar sighed, and didn't know how to explain it to her. He explained it in the best way he could, "Sadly, no. My brother kind of, well, knocked some sense into me. I blamed him for ruining my life, but it was kinda hard to do that if he wasn't there. I was about to kill him, when I just didn't care anymore. We still battle like there is no tomorrow, but if I kill him, then who knows how many of them would be after me. It would ruin the life of my daughter, living on the run, you know?

Rosaline listened to Chavdar understandingly then sighed gently and said gently, "I'm sorry Chav." Rosaline bit her lip and she looked at Chavdar finding it hard to think of someone trying to kill him or his daughter. Rosaline gave him a supportive smile and said, "I'm sure things will work out for the best for you." Rosaline hoped this was true for Haden's sake, and for his, she however knew the reality, she knew that things were going to continue getting worse before they got even a tinge better, if they did at all.

Chavdar laughed nervously, "You know, I never told anyone that..." He shook his head, "Hadan loves my dad. I don't see how. She actually ordered him to spare two students in Bleak Street." Chavdar thought that Asparuh wouldn't stick around for long. After all, he only stayed for a few minutes, then leave again. Chavdar shrugged, "He lives here, in Bulgaria. He has a grandchild to raise, so maybe soon, he will stay with her for a long time." Chavdar never knew Asparuh's next move. He hadn't seen him in a month. There is no telling where he was.

Rosaline smiled at Chavdar's words then it grew slightly at the thought of a small albino girl ordering around an old man, Chavdar's father, who she could only assume was like him, in the sense that he wouldn't take orders from someone well, never mind a young child. Rosaline nodded her head in understanding then she said, "So tell me Chavdar, how did you go about adopting Haden? Was she already in the family or did you go to an orphanage?" Rosaline couldn't help but be curious about this, she was planning on adopting herself, she of course regretting having the abortion of Vaschel's child but maybe things were better this way, she could have had post-partem on top of her depression from suffering the loss of her husband.

Chavdar thought for a moment before answering, "Well, she is in the family, but so loose, it doesn't really count. Her mom died, and her dad was already dead. Her mother left it in her will that I care for Hadan. So, I just adopted her." He smiled, feeling quite proud of his new daughter. He knew that if he had ever had a child himself, he would not love that child more than Hadan. She had grown on him.

Rosaline smiled and said, "Well she sounds like quite the character and I'm...happy for you." Rosaline smiled at him as she glanced at his eyes seeing how happy and proud he was of his new daughter, she thought that he would be great with her. Rosaline had been so caught up in thinking about Chavdar's family and his daughter, and Vasche; she had forgotten that she was actually on a date with him, it was only until she saw two muggles looking at them did she remember this. Rosaline blinked once wondering what she should say now, but she figured that letter Chavdar take control of the conversation would not only be easier, it would be more interesting.

[im going to bed.. i think my posts aren't making sense anymore because im so tired :p sorry :S ]

((Okay then, goodnight! :-h ))

"Thanks." Chavdar would be glad to show off Hadan, but he was also very protective over her. Chavdar glanced at the two muggles staring at them, and rolled his eyes. Chavdar didn't really know what else to talk about. The subject on his daughter had ended. Chavdar wondered how far they have been walking, and talking, he had completely neglected their 'date'. Chavdar inquired, "Are you hungry or thirsty for anything?"

Rosaline bit her lip and said, "A little..are you?" Rosaline wasn't deadly thirsty or anything but she could do with a drink, but if Chav wanted to continue walking she would be perfectly fine with doing so, she loved being in the city. Rosaline smiled sheepishly at Chavdar, wondering what he was thinking now, she found herself being so nervous and guilty about the whole thing, certainly his emotions would be different.

Chavdar shook his head and shrugged , "Not so much." Chavdar sighed, but stopped walking. This was eating him up inside, feeling guilty about the date. What the hell is wrong with you, Chavdar? You took a woman who lost her husband on a date! These thoughts ran through his mind. Usually, it never would have bothered him, or in the past, it wouldn't have. Why does it now? He did not know. However, she had a right to know how he was feeling this. He figured that she would be curious to what was on his mind.

Chavdar stared at the ground, "You know, I feel horrible about asking you on a date. Friends or not, I feel guilty about it. I usually wouldn't care, but I do. I guess I am nervous that if I get too close, then well...further feelings will develop. I rarely ask women to do something with me, and I don't even know why I asked you. You are so, intriguing...I guess is the word." Chavdar folded his arms across his chest. "You lost your husband...and I just feel bad about all this." Chavdar sighed, feeling slightly better than he got it off his chest.

"If you want to continue with this, then it is fine. But if you don't, I will understand as well. You choose what our next move will be." His dark grey eyes stared into her blue eyes, curious to what she will have to say about this, everything that was on his mind, and some in his heart as well. He felt stupid...but then again, he also felt better in a strange way.

Rosaline shrugged her shoulders when Chavdar responded then it took her a few steps to realize that Chavdar wasn't walking beside her, she turned around and walked towards him softly while thinking, Oh dear, I've done something wrong now, haven't I? As he began to speak, she felt a small smile appear on her lips but it faltered when he mentioned Vaschel, she of course knew that was why they both felt guilty but she didn't want people to openly say, You lost your husband. It hurt more then enough to hear it the first time, and all the fake console was worse, but she knew that Chav was being honest.

Rosaline looked into Chavdar's stormy eyes, her own blazing with curiosity and regret then she opened her mouth to begin speaking. But no words came out. Rosaline cleared her throat then she opened her mouth and began to speak, "You do not have to feel bad about Vaschel, he was a good man, but he would have died any ways, we all do." Rosaline winced as she spoke but she fought through it. "I like you Chavdar, you are also intriguing, and I am glad you did ask, but things will have to go slow.. very slow in fact I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience." Rosaline gave him a look that said, I'd understand if you chose to go out with someone else. Rosaline sighed gently and she said, "I would like to continue this.. if you do?" Rosaline gave Chavdar a soft smile, finding herself feeling a bit more comfortable around him now.

Chavdar stared at her, waiting for her next response. He shifted his gaze to the ground. "I understand taking things slow..." His mind clicked, She likes me? Chavdar thought for a moment, trying to process it. He saw her look, and he shook his head, "Trust me, I don't want to date someone else. It is very rare that someone will peek my interest." He finally smiled, "I would like nothing more but to continue this." Chavdar's eyes lifted to their original state, rather than with mixed emotions. Maybe even a some happiness in there as well.

Chavdar motioned toward a small cafe, and asked, "Would you like to go in there and get something? I wouldn't mind some water or tea at the moment." He rarely ate out. He preferred his own cooking over anyone else's. The trust issue he had probably had something to do with it also.

Rosaline smiled, but just as all her smiles were, it was an awkward pull of her face, perhaps a little bit more natural, but still a pull of her face more then anything. Rosaline saw the change of emotions in Chavdar's eyes and hers did as well, a flash of happiness appeared but it drifted back to confusion and guilt every few seconds, just as her thoughts were. Rosaline smiled at Chavdar and she said, "I'd love to." Rosaline ran her fingers through her auburn hair for a moment as she waited for Chav to say something, anything, or do something, was she supposed to just walk ahead of him? Rosaline sighed, she was still confused on how to act on dates, things were as normal as they could be.

Chavdar chuckled, though the nervousness can still be detected, "I guess I better lead us in here." He added, "See how awkward I make things? I have no idea what I am supposed to do." Chavdar opened the door to the cafe, which was small, and not many people were in there also. That gave it a bonus. Chavdar said in a casual manner, "After you." He held the door open for her, just like a regular gentleman. He respected her, and felt that this was necessary. With being a ministry worker and a shopkeeper, he had plenty of money, along with muggle money, to spare. He also wanted to buy Hadan a fast broom as well.

Rosaline walked behind Chavdar towards the cafe then smiled when he opened the door for her and she said, "Thank you Chav." Rosaline found herself being so surprised by Chavdar, he outwardly looked like a death eater, and he was quite the opposite, though he had tendencies but then again, what pureblood didn't? As they walked into the cafe she couldn't help but smile at how quaint it was. Rosaline walked towards an empty table, with Chavdar beside her.

Chavdar nodded, indicating the phrase 'No problem'. Chavdar pulled a chair out from under the table for her to sit down in, before sitting down himself. He smiled, although inside, he was as nervous as he could be. He could easily mess something up, or trip and fall. Although that is usually what Jaken did, from what he had told Chavdar. Once the waiter came, Chavdar said, "I'll have a water, and make sure you get the lady's order right." Chavdar did not sound mean, but a little stern. He turned his gaze to Rosaline, "Have whatever you like. It doesn't matter to me."

Rosaline took a seat across from Chavdar and she smiled at him. When the waiter came Rosaline smiled at Chavdar then turned her head towards the waiter and she said in a small voice, "Just a tea please." The waiter nodded and walked off. Rosaline returned her gaze to Chavdar and she smiled at him, but for some reason, she didn't say anything, she found the silence between them comfortable for once. Rosaline bit her lip gently as she watched Chavdar's expression.

Chavdar listened to the silence, his face remaining the same, with hardly any readable emotions. Only his eyes gave it away, which was curiosity. The waiter returned with his water and her tea. Chavdar took a sip of it, and inquired, "How is your tea, miss?" He was enjoying this afternoon, and would hate to have it end. Things did not feel as awkward, and Chavdar assumed it was because of him spilling his guts out. Chavdar did not want to talk much, afraid of what else he might spill, including embarrassing information as well. Well, embarrassing to him, and he could only recall one event, which involved a muggleborn and himself in his shop.

Rosaline nodded her head to the waiter when he arrived with their drinks then she picked it up carefully and took a small sip and then she cupped the cup in her hands, feeling the warmth on her hands and down her throat and she responded, "It's lovely, how's your water?" Rosaline raised her eye brow to show that she was playing around with him slightly. She looked down at the dark brown liquid in her cup, for a swift second then back into Chavdar's eyes, wondering why he looked like he was curious.

Chavdar chuckled, "Well, I don't taste anything, so I guess that it is a good sign." For a moment, he just stared back at her. He was speechless at first. He then asked, "Well, Rosaline, why don't you tell me more about yourself. Like, your school adventures or some sort." He honestly had forgotten what school or schools she had attended. He remembered every detail about his own school days. He just could barely remember what his mother looked like.

Rosaline had to think about Chavdar's question for a moment when she finally said, "I grew up in Bulgaria, Magdan to be specific, I have four siblings, one is attending Durmstrang at the moment. I attended Durmstrang for all of my school years, I can't say much happened during." Rosaline paused wondering if she should continue but she did anyways, "After school I decided to travel around Germany and Poland, a few years later I married Vaschel, then five years later he was killed, I decided to have an abortion and now I'm here." Rosalnie smiled sheepishly, wondering if she had given too much information, she had caught out a lot of it, Vaschel had been a big part of her life, she had been with him for seven years, which sounded very long, it was actually. "I suppose that is it, I'm not all that interesting am I?" Rosaline asked with a slight shrug.

Chavdar's eyebrow raised, seeing that she was rather vague on her history. He repeated, "You went to Durmstrang? You would think I would have remembered you there..." He himself had attended there, although he was quite the troublemaker also. "Well, as I said before, you are intriguing." Compared to his life, hers was rather normal. He was glad in a way that she did not suffer the same way, but still suffered, for the lost of her husband, then having an abortion. "After twenty some years, you summed it up quite well. I am impressed." He smiled.

Rosaline shook her head gently and she said, "I didn't get out much, I was in the library most of the time." Rosaline smiled slightly and she took another sip of tea but raised her eye brow when Chavdar called her intriguing again, she didn't understand why he would think such a thing but she didn't say anything on it. "Well it doesn't take much to impress you does it?" Rosaline smiled cheekily then she returned his question curiously, "And yourself?" Rosaline wanted to learn more about Chavdar, he seemed quite interesting, he was quite interesting.

"Well, that would explain it." He was never in the library. Chavdar thought for a moment, then shook his head, "It does, in some cases." He had to recall some of his past, and sum it up, "I grew up in Karnobat, Bulgaria. I attended Durmstang, and was quite the troublemaker. Although, my grades were exceeding others." He paused, trying to think of more. "After leaving the orphanage, I went to work at the Bulgarian Ministry, looked up my family history, and then went on a hunting trip for my dad. And now, I have a daughter and live in New Zealand." Chavdar shrugged, "I spent either most of my life getting in trouble, or hunting down my dad. Now, I am sure I am not that interesting."

"Troublemaker?" Rosaline repeated curiously trying to imagine a young Chavdar creating Havoc for the Head Master, it seemed highly improbable, but not impossible. Rosaline let out a small smile at what she thought would have been a detention, she had never received one so she hadn't a clue what a detention consisted of. Cleaning the washrooms? Rosaline mused but she blinked as Chavdar continued so she could listen to him. "You were at the Bulgarian Ministry as well? How odd," Rosaline said gently, she had worked at the Ministry while Vaschel was alive, she was in the upper sectors, but she didn't have a very flashy job, she never liked the thought of something like Auror. She had been a Wizarding Laywer, and a good one. "You are still very interesting Chavdar," Rosaline stated simply then took another sip of tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back