Trip to Bulgaria

Chavdar Zhefarovich

Wand
Poisonwood 14 3/4" Core of Basilisk Fang and Ebony 14" Core of Chimera Scale
Chavdar had sent a notice to Rosaline to meet him in the capital of his home country, Sofia. He didn't dress himself up, he didn't bother. The only thing he did was dress normal (Refer to siggy, but with a black shirt underneath). Chavdar couldn't help but feel rather confused about this whole ordeal. He wanted to know exactly what was going on through that woman's head, whether it was truly wrong of him to ask out a widow. His thoughts were personal about this, and would refuse to share them. He had apparated to get to his country, and wondered if she would get lost as well.

Rosaline had received a letter from Chavdar to meet him in Sofia. She was quite excited to go back home, even if it was for the day, she did have to lie to Gaspard on why she was going to Bulgaria, but he wasn't all too bright so he wouldn't figure it out. Rosaline wasn't dressed up as well, she wore her normal odd clothing, it was muggle clothing of course as she found it more comfortable and because Sofia was a mainly muggle populated city, or the area she had been was.

When she was ready - about 20 minutes later - she walked out of Gaspard's house and apparated to her home country. Feeling comfortable immediately. Rosaline walked along the busy streets, her gaze searching for Chavdar, wondering if she apparated to where they were supposed to meet, he hadn't given her too much information in the letter.

Chavdar spotted the curly auburn hair of Rosaline, a few feet in front of him. He put his hand on her head, and smirked slightly, "I would hope, Rosaline, that you are looking for me." Chavdar took his hand from her, and folded his arms across his chest. He thought that the colder air, compared to New Zealand, felt great against his skin. He loved every second of Bulgaria, but by the evening, it would pain him to leave. He assumed that she would feel the same.

Rosaline smiled when she felt someone put their hand on her head, she could only assume that this was Chavdar, she turned towards him as he was speaking and she said, "Yes, I believe I was." Just like the last time she had seen him she took in all his features - she did this with everybody to try to read them better - then set her gaze back to his dark stormy eyes that intrigued her so very much.

Chavdar grinned, still nervous about the whole event. He laughed, "I actually expected you to turn around and curse me." Chavdar smirked a bit. "That is what I would have done if someone touched me from behind." This was true, considering he had almost used his new wand on his brother. Chavdar inquired, "Anything you had in mind as to how we could spend our day?" His eyes went to the ground, and then back to the Rosaline before him.

Rosaline grinned and asked playfully, "Would you like me to curse you because I can? Rosaline smirked lightly then she said, "I thought it was you, who else in Sofia would I know?" Rosaline smiled then she said, "Not really, I'm just glad to be home, being with someone familiar doesn't hurt either." Rosaline grinned at Chavdar, finding herself feeling a bit awkward and nervous, just as he seemed to be.

Chavdar gave her a challenging look, a wicked gleam in his eyes, "And I can always protect myself, and use self defense if necessary. And I suppose you are right about that." Chavdar couldn't help but grow curious to whether he would see his other brother here. He doubted it though. "Hm, it is a good thing that you aren't with a freak." Chavdar glanced to the ground. He smiled, "Scratch that. I guess we can just walk and talk." Chavdar found that he was growing more relaxed and calm. Was it a false feeling, or true? He didn't bother finding out.

Rosaline returned Chavdar's look with one of her own and she said competitively, "That's what you think..." Rosaline grinned at Chavdar before turning to walk with him and she asked sarcastically, "Who ever said I wasn't with a freak?" She then gave him a cheeky grin her blue eyes dancing, with mixed emotions, but her happiness was showing clearly.

Chavdar smirked, trying his best not to challenge her to a duel. He chuckled, "Hm, I can never back down on a challenge. We ought to duel sometime. Although, I am only used to dueling older men." By older men, he meant his dad, and the occasional Kalif duel. Chavdar stared into her eyes, and managed to walk without bumping into anything. He shrugged, "What makes me a freak, I wonder?"

Rosaline chuckled lightly then said, "Yes it would be quite the event, I haven't duelled in quite a few years though, so I would be a bit rusty." Rosaline smirked inwardly, then she said, "I believe that is for me to know and you to find out?" Rosaline looked back into Chavdar's eyes but making sure that niether of them would bump into someone or something, she didn't want him to get hurt.

((A big man like Chavdar getting hurt? =)) Priceless ))

"I would have an advantage over you then. I have duels with people at least once a week," Chavdar informed. Chavdar pretended like he was appalled by her statement, which he made his acting completely fake anyhow. It was obvious to tell. He smirked, "I'll find out one of these days. Whether it is from you or no." Although he knew that she probably wouldn't tell him now. And it would eat him up until he discovered it. As he peered into her eyes, he could not place what he was seeing exactly.

[ive seen it happen :p ]

"Well I suppose you would," Rosaline said with a shrug then she rolled her eyes as he acted and she said, "Well, this shall be quite the amusment for me." The truth was that she didn't think that Chavdar was a freak, she thought it had been clear that she was joking with him, but now that he was curious she couldn't give up that easy. She looked into Chavdar's eyes as he looked into hers, she could see the curiousity and/or confusion in his and a smile formed on her lips, she was quite enjoying his company.

((Sure you have. :p I have seen it happen too. ^-^ ))

Chavdar didn't exactly want to tell her about the strange connection Chavdar had with his dad. If he didn't hate him one day, then he just didn't care for him. Although Hadan adores him. "You should practice some. I love using my new wand Ollivander made for me." Chavdar thought for a moment, then looked at her seriously, "Or you could just be saying that to make me go crazy until I find out what. I am most certain I am not a freak. Odd maybe." Chavdar found himself enjoying the day, but did not like the fact that he had too many emotions stirring. The majority of them were curiosity.

[to be fair it was a piece of metal but still he got hurt :p ]

Rosaline sighed and said, "Trust me, I would like nothing more then to duel but my Uncle is keeping me in New Zealand until he thinks I am set to go, so brownie points are big, if I ever want to get back to Plodiv anyways." Rosaline smiled at Chavdar and touched his back and pet it as if she was congratulating him. "I don't think you are a freak, don't worry," Rosaline smiled at him then put her arm back to her side then she looked around her taking in the fact that she was back in Bulgaira.

((Ouch! XD))

Chavdar cocked his eyebrow at her, "Keeping you in New Zealand? And I thought Prodan was the only one in that situation..." He faded off. Chavdar's muscles tensed slightly at her touch. He was not used to others touching him, but his face and eyes did not betray him. Chavdar nodded, "That is always good to hear. Probably something you shouldn't shout really loud though." Chavdar glanced around at the people, curious if they were muggles or magical folk.

"Yes, he wants to make sure I am over my depression so I don't hurt myself or others before I go back," Rosaline said honestly then she felt Chavdar tense up and a slight smile formed on her lips, it was sort of....'cute' that he acted this way. "I did not shout that don't fret," Rosaline said simply.

Chavdar heard this, although this was a totally different situation. Asparuh kept Prodan away from his half-blood love and his children. "Sounds like he really cares." He saw that she smiled about his tensing up, and his slightly embarrassed. "I hardly shout either. Not even when I am mad." Chavdar could not remember shouting about anything. He just kept his voice calm.

Rosaline rolled her eyes and said with slight sarcasm in her voice, "Sure.." Rosaline noticed that Chavdar was embarrassed and again she smiled, then she said, "You know, I don't think I've ever yelled, except in the occasional duel when I get into it, but that is about the only exception I can really think of." When Rosaline dueled she got out of her shell sure, but it was still calm and collected.

Chavdar shrugged, "Hey, I don't know much on the situation. I don't like to pry, unless the person tells me willingly." He tried to imagine Rosaline dueling, and yelling her spells. He couldn't see her doing that. Maybe it was that he didn't get into duels? No, he only got into them if they were interesting. "I just tried to imagine you doing that, and nothing. What spells do you use?" He grew more curious.

"No, I'm sorry, it was just a reflex, it's a complicated situation," Rosaline said with a trying smile. Rosaline smirked and said, "Better question is what spells do I not use, I think I've only used an unforgivable once but believe you me, that was for good reason." Rosaline trusted Chavdar enough that he would not go about telling the ministry that she tried to kill someone.

Chavdar replied, "That is understandable." He gave her a reassuring smile. Chavdar heard this and laughed softly, "Ah, the variety? Well now, that is interesting." He then said in a hushed tone, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about the Unforgivable Curse you might have used. Truth be told, I have used them. Though I didn't kill." He spoke the truth. Although, when he used them, he wasn't really being serious, thus it didn't go out that well.

Rosaline nodded her head then said, "I tried to kill...she apparated away before I got the chance to." Rosaline hoped that this wasn't making Chavdar uncomfortable, but it was the truth, for a long time she had been searching for someone that killed her husband. And she almost did...almost. Rosaline shook her head slightly and asked, "I'm sorry is this making you uncomfortable?"

Chavdar listened to her, and nodded, figuring that she probably had a good reason. Chavdar had aimed a killing curse at his father not a month ago, but he apparated away. Well, not away, but behind him and knocked him out in an epic battle. "No, no, you aren't. I tried to do that to my old man, and well, he vanished and reappeared behind me. Then I woke up a half a day later..." Chavdar forced a weak smile.

"Old man?" Rosaline repeated then let out a slight chuckle and said, "Why do you seem to fight with old people? You seem like you could take someone around your age, unless...you're scared?" Rosaline couldn't keep a straight face when she called him scared, not matter how hard she was trying. Rosaline laughed into her hand slightly then she looked at Chavdar and shook her head gently, trying to imagine something so foolish, it really was impossible, even for her.

Chavdar heard this, and laughed as well. Chavdar stated, "Old man as in my dad. We have been battling since we met. He even knows where I live." Chavdar glanced at the sidewalk. "And believe me, I am not scared of some man older than me. Or younger." He gave her a look, and chuckled. He wondered if she would remember him telling her that his father was a Death Eater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back