Trip to Bulgaria

Chavdar chuckled. "Yes, indeed. I was the only Zhefarovich out of my siblings to cause chaos. My grandfather did as well, I think." Jaken Zhefarovich was one of the oddest family members. Evil, of course, but odd. Chavdar wondered who was worse, him or his grandfather? He knew that his nephew had caused a lot of havoc in Durmstrang as well. "I worked in the Improper Use of Magic area, same as I do in New Zealand, but I got around the area well." Which is how he looked up his family history, and received a charmed Magical Family Tree. Chavdar shrugged, "I don't see how. Just a guy trying to get his life together." He smiled. He used to be a revenge craved man, but now, he is just a laid back fellow.

[laid back fellow.. that made me giggle]

Rosaline nodded her head and said more to herself then anything, "You'd think we would have crossed paths sooner." Rosaline smiled as she thought lamely, Better then not. Rosaline rolled her eyes at herself then she blinked again and she said, "Perhaps it is just me..to be perfectly honest aside from my family you are the only other person I really speak to now, so I'd say you are interesting." Rosaline looked down at the table feeling nervous for admitting that, this had been the third time she met him, she didn't get out much did she?

((How is that? lol))

Chavdar had thought the same thing. Of course, he did not pay attention to many things when he was all about revenge. "Hm, I must not have paid much attention. I find it rather strange..." Chavdar listened to what she had to say, and he laughed softly. He took a sip from his water before answered, "Well, I don't get out much either. I met this one woman a while back, well two women, and only spoken to them once. After that, I was too busy with...things." Chavdar shrugged. He thought nothing of them really, except they worked at the Ministry.

[I don't know it just looked funny lol]

Rosaline smiled lightly as she heard Chavdar laugh and she looked up at him and she said with slight sarcasm, "...Things, sounds interesting." Rosaline shrugged her shoulders inwardly and she took a quick glance around the quiet cafe feeling at home now. Whether that was because she was in Bulgaria or because she wasn't with her insufferable family and with someone she enjoyed the company she didn't know, she only knew that she felt like she was at home.

((Despite him having a built body and two jobs, he really is laid back. :p ))

Chavdar glanced out the window, seeing the sun slowly set. It was not quite dusk yet, but it proved to be getting there. Chavdar nodded, "Things as in the adoption...or dealing with the dad. Or brother." He remembered the almost duel they had gotten into. Surprisingly, Kalif did not come around, and he was curious to this. Vasilka did not say anything before leaving for Germany. Chavdar smiled to himself, curious to who would have won that duel, him or Kalif? He lost against his dad...a lot. Well, every time.

Chavdar snapped out of his thoughts, and noticed at Rosaline was feeling a bit more comfortable. He smiled, "Enjoying yourself?"

Rosaline followed Chavdar's gaze towards the window and she smiled seeing the sun begin to set. She nodded her head in understanding but didn't say anything, she was just taking in the moment as best she could. Rosaline looked back to Chavdar and she smiled and said, "Yes I am." She paused for a moment then she asked, "Are you?" Rosaline hoped that he was, she would feel badly if he wasn't. Especially after what he had said outside.

Chavdar saw the sky changing colors slightly. Time really did fly, especially when you are back in your home country. Chavdar smiled, "I am glad that you are enjoying this." His dark eyes went back to hers. He smirked slightly, "If I wasn't, I wouldn't be here, now would I?" He added, "Besides, how could I not?" There were many things to consider. Bulgaria is one, while she was the other. If only Hadan would attend Durmstrang again, then he would move back here in a heartbeat. Although, his last name is pretty known in the wizarding world, in Bulgaria.

Rosaline smiled then rested the cup of tea on the table, her hands still touching it, barely though. She looked up and blushed when she heard Chavdar say, "Besides, how could I not?" Rosaline looked back down and said in a gentle tone to her voice, "I don't know." Rosaline smiled inwardly and said, "It was great to be back home." Rosaline looked back up, setting her gaze on Chavdar's her eyes showing her comfort with him and her curiosity in him.

Chavdar saw Rosaline blush, but chose not to comment on it. He laughed softly, "It was. Bulgaria is the best country I have ever been in. And I have been around." Chavdar pushed his glass of water to the side, though careful not to tip it over. Chavdar smiled to himself, seeing her curiosity. It was similar to the one he had for her. He could not help but wonder if she would go out again with him. However, he would save this question for their departure, which would be soon, to his dismay.

Rosaline couldn't help but wonder where Chavdar had been, she had traveled but she never strayed too far. She had only gone to Asia once and for her bachelorette party, it hadn't been much, but she had found out that if you get a few drinks into her older sister, Ophielle she will tell you anything you like. Rosaline smiled at the memory then was brought back to reality as she caught sight of Chavdar's change in expression. She smiled at him then she finally responded, "I agree."

Chavdar glanced back outside, now seeing the pink in the sky. He stated, "I believe we should get going. I have work in the morning." He got out of the chair, and went to pay the bill, leaving Rosaline for a minute. Chavdar returned with a smile, "Everything is taken care of." Chavdar did not sit down, but his gaze went from the sky outside and back to her. He had to check his work schedule, to see whether he had to go to the Ministry first, or the shop. He usually got them confused.

Rosaline nodded her head gently, she watched as Chavdar walked to pay the bill. As he paid the bill she set her gaze out of the window smiling at the gentle sunset. When he returned she turned towards him and she smiled and said, "Thank you Chav." Rosaline stood up carefully and looked up at the tall man and a slight smile appeared on her lips, and it formed a gentle smirk at her thoughts, but it faltered when she felt some guilt hit her.

Chavdar nodded, smiling, "It's no big deal. Trust me." He wondered what hit her thoughts that caused her to smile, then not. Chavdar turned to walk toward the door, and held it open for her. "As always, ladies first." Chavdar used the hand that didn't hold the door open for her to fiddle with the necklace he always wore around his neck. His dark eyes revealed that he was in deep thought, and also as curious as can be. Or amused, both looked similar.

Rosaline followed Chavdar towards the door and a smile formed on her lips as he opened the door for her again. He was quite the gentlemen, something she enjoyed in a man. Rosaline took a few steps away from the cafe, and turned to her side to wait for Chavdar to come to her side. Rosaline looked into Chav's eyes curiously, finding it difficult to read his emotions now.

Chavdar walked to her side, and grinned slightly. He asked curiously, as he walked to get to the alley from where he apparated from, "Just out of curiosity, would you like to go out another time? Of course, when I am off work. Only if you enjoyed yourself today though." Chavdar did not note that they couldn't if he had to work. That was common sense.

As they walked towards an alley she smiled as Chavdar asked her out again. "Of course, I'd love to," Rosaline said with a smile. As they walked Rosaline spotted the alley they were walking towards and she sighed, not wanting to have the evening end, but it had to, but she was happy to know that he enjoyed himself to ask for another date.

Chavdar smiled, "Well, I am not sure when my next day off is, but I'll keep you informed." Chavdar stopped before they reached the alley. He added, "Or you could come find me at the Ministry too. Don't matter to me." He smiled. Chavdar glanced down and then back to her eyes. He didn't know where they would go next time, but he had time to think about it. "I am truly glad that you enjoyed yourself." His voice was soft, and not as cold as it normally was.

Rosaline smiled and said with pure sarcasm, "I'll be sure to let you know when I have time off from my busy schedule." Rosaline knew that she would be able to get out of anything when she needed or wanted to, she just had to have a decent lie to tell Gaspard. Rosaline's thoughts returned to where they had been in the cafe and she bit her lip softly and she then said, "I am too-" Did I just say that I'm glad I enjoyed myself? Rosaline thought curiously when she knew that she had meant to say that she was glad that Chavdar seemed to enjoy himself as well.

Chavdar folded his arms across his chest, and smirked, "I hope that one of those days is one where I am off." Chavdar sighed, as the sky began to darken its color. Chavdar chuckled, "I think I know what you meant." Either way, he was satisfied with the answer. Chavdar grinned, "No need to keep you waiting any longer, then." He turned to go into the alley, and stopped. He glanced around to make sure no one was looking, before apparating back to his house.

((Where do they stand now? I am slightly confused.))

[not all that sure.. what do you want?]

Rosaline smiled sheepishly and watched as Chavdar apparated away. She walked forwards and as she was walking she disapparated and apparated back to her Uncle's house.

END OF THREAD

((It is obvious that they like each other...so, I'm not sure. Adult relationships are more complicated than teens...))

figure it out over pm?
but i actually have to do work now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back