Ryan
Danielle
Alice
Ryuuji
Leslie
Kate
Sara
Isobel
Sorry if you didn't make the list, it's just It wouldn't been to many people if it was open...

Jaedan was meeting her friends in the dungeons, in Dungeon 13, the unlucky deserted dungeon. She suspected it was for her birthday, as Nick wouldn't shut up about Dungeon 13, and party and birthday....but she bets he was winding her up.
She checked The time, 7.00pm. "Guys? Hello? You here yet?" she called to them.

There was no reply, so she entered the dungeon, scared if they would lock her inside of it.

Sara ran down to the dungeon, late. She had, st the last minute thought of bringing food, she also had a present, which she would give later. She had been invited by the girl-Jaeden, the one whose party she'd gone to. "I'm here!" she panted breathlessly, she had a bag with her-with things she might need and the basket of food, generously provided by the house elves, Sara didn't think it was right that they were enslaved, but as a child she could do nothing, she could lecture, but she found no-one listened. "Hi Jaeden!" she grinned, once inside the dungeon.

"Hi, where is everyone?" Jaedan asked, pointing to the empty dungeon.
OOCOut of Character:
Oh and Star

Alice followed Sara out of the common room. She too, had forgotten that she was meant to be going to meet Jaedan, and had only remembered when she had seen Sara bolting out of the room. Catching up a few minutes later, she tucked her wrapped present under her arm and smiled at Jaedan. "Hey." She said quietly, still trying to get her breath back.

The young Slytherin girl opened her trunk full of her clothes and it was only clothes, the shoes and other things are at the separate trunk that the school let her bring her with her. She was going to a party and to be specific, it was Jaeden's suprise party, she and Jaeden was okay with each other but her boyfriend and Jaeden are not and she does not know why. Leslie come up of a tube green dress, and for the shoes, she took a emeralda slide sandal.

Glam and ready, she went on her bed side cabinet to take her present, a teddy bear which she request from her Aunt to owl to her. It was kept in a gift paper bag with the tag named for Jaeden. She then went out of her dorm and into the common room to find Nick but he was nowhere to be found, Leslie shrugged it off and went on by herself. Then she went out of the common room to find herself in the dungeons and it said to the invitation that it is on the other dungeon on her left side.

Leslie walked slowly trying to find the said dungeon and finally found it, Jaeden, Alice and another one, who looks like old to her, was already there. She went inside of the dungeon and smiled to them, "Hey, guys. What's up-" Leslie stopped talking abruptly, seeing as the dungeon is not that decorated. "I thought its a fun party." She said while smiling.

Ryuuji had purposely let himself to be late on his meeting with Jaedan, he wanted to surprise her, they, after all, would be meeting on Dungeon 13, one that was said to be rather spooky and dangerous. Ryuuji loves pranks, and he figured that it would be funny if somehow, something scary would happen to them while inside the said Dungeon.

Placing a small present at his pockets, Ryuuji started to make his way down the dungeons, a contagious smile appearing on his face as he greeted the other students that he happened to come across. After a few minutes of walking, he was finally there, there were 4 girls in there already, and so, he slowly crept his way in, trying not to be detected by them, as he had finally succeeded in doing so, he placed a hand as Jaedan's head and said. "Hi Jaedan"

Jaedan smiled at all the people. "Hey guys." she walked in the dungeon with everyone (list) with her, until the door slammed shut and locked. Ni spell or force could get the door open.

Alice smiled at Leslie as she arrived. She hadn't seen her for a little and it would be nice to catch up, she thought to herself. Smiling as Ryuuji entered the room, she walked over to speak to him. They hadn't really spoken much, even though they were now in the same house. "Hey." She said softly, slightly scared as she heard her own voice echo around the room. As Jaedan started to talk she smiled and then jumped as the door closed. Walking over, she realised with a jolt that they were in utter darkness. Freezing, for the dark was something that she didn't work very well with, she stood there and someone bumped into her, not knowing that she had stopped. She fell over, but in the dark it felt like an extra long distance. When she finally hit the ground, she heard her present and her wand fall out of her pocket and scrambled around, being jolted back into real life. "Lumos." She commanded, remembering that she was a witch. The single light lit up from the tip of her wand and she smiled, feeling safe in the light again. Holding her wand up high, (although because she was fairly small, it wasn't very useful,) she looked around, checking that everyone was ok as she stood up. "W, what happened?" She asked nervously, as a bad feeling that they were trapped fell across her.

Ryuuji was about to greet Alice, a co-ravenclaw, when the door closed shut. He was a bit startled by the sudden noise, yet, he was still able to compose, placing his hand in his pocket in a quick search of his wand. However, before he could even do anything, he felt himself slipped and bumped into someone. He muttered a quick apology to whoever it was, trying to adjust his eyes to the newly found darkness before him. He was trying to think of a spell to illuminate the area, but someone had beaten him into it, seeing who it was, a smile crept to his face when he saw that it was Alice. "I don't really know for sure, I'll check whether the door would open or what.." He said, making his way to the door, he tested whether it would open by pushing it as hard as it could, but to no avail, he failed. "Is there any spell for opening a door once again?" He asked to the group, being a muggl-born, he still find it quite hard to remember some of the spells.

Alice stared at the door. "I don't know." She said quietly. She had read about it, but she knew that it was a 2nd years spell and she didn't want to attempt it. Turning to Sara she raised her eyebrows. "Its a second year spell, isn't it." She asked, wondering if Sara could do the spell and get them out of there.

(OOC: Don't worry, its a 2nd year spell. :p )

OOCOut of Character:
Now that I think about it, probably not.. :D, shall I edit the post then?

"Second year eh?" Ryuuji said with a sigh, holding the door's handle and trying to open it once again. It's not that he was afraid of the dark, yet, he felt quite uncomfortable staying there, the dungeon feels cold after all.

Alice nodded sadly. "Yeh, it is." She said, wondering what to do. "But, im sorry to be pessimistic, but i doubt that if the door has shut itself, then i don't think we will be able to get out using that sort of simple magic. If someone has just shut us in, then it should work, but only if it closed by a certain type of magic." She said knowledgeably, remembering about all the spells she had read about. "Can other people light their wands please. We could see if there is another way out." She said loudly, unsure of how many people were actually in there with her now. It was a common thing for Alice to take control at her old school, for after all, she was quite popular. But, so far at HNZ, she hadn't and so she was unsure what people would make of her.

Sara smiled, as lice turned to her. "I'll try, but it probably won't work. "Aloha morah" she stated confidently, but the door didn't budge. "Lumos." she stated carelessly and her wand lit up. "I'd say we should just camp out here." she replied, smiling.
OOCOut of Character:
Shouldn't the door not be closed yet, as there are people who still have to arrive?

"Camp out here? I guess you're right, we really don't have any choice do we?" Ryuuji said with another sigh, sitting down on the cold cobble stoned floor. It was such unlucky for them to be trapped in such an area, but oh well, what else could they do but to just enjoy the moment, nothing would come out if they would just sulk about not getting out after all. "What could we possibly do here?" He inquired to the others, a sheepish grin appearing on his usually calm face.
OOCOut of Character:
I don't know, Jaedan had RPed that the door was closed already so... the topic had seemed to flow like this..

(OOC: I was just about to say the same as Ryuuji.)

Alice smiled at Sara as she tried. "Oh well." She said, sitting down on the floor to try and think. "What do you want to do then Ryuuji?" She asked, closing her eyes so the dungeon vanished. Trying to work out the puzzle, she gave up, realising that someone would come looking for them soon. "Well, first of all, someone will come looking. But, do we have ventilation?" She asked, looking around for a source of air so they wouldn't all suffocate. "We have food." She said, indicating to the basket in front of them. "Im sure we will survive until someone can find us." She said, deciding quickly, so to convince herself more than anyone else. Opening her bag, she got out her present. "Im sorry that this isn't the way i wanted to give it to you, but happy birthday!" She said to Jaedan, handing over the wrapped up present. It was only a small thing, as her money was running low, but she had at least gone to the effort to find something. It was a little disk, full of 200 of Alice's favourite songs, because she had remembered that Jaedan had an ipod. "I know that you can't use it in school, but i just thought it would be nice for the holidays." She said quietly, wondering what would be made of it.

Sara quickly went about setting up the room. She cast the bluebell flames spell on some of the walls and bright blue flames appeared there. She had learned the spell in first year, but she doubted the others knew it yet. She sighed, realising that her sister wouldn't be coming, though she probably wouldn't have anyway, seeing as she was in a foul humour since the " incident" with Stefan. "I wonder if there's any old cauldrons here?" she mused, an idea coming into her head. "Accio cauldron." she stated confidently and a big iron cauldron came flying toward her. "Aww for gods sake!" she exclaimed, catching the cauldron. She hoped the first years hadn't been frightened. She cast the bluebottle flame spell in the cauldron also. "This should warm up soon, so we won't be cold." she explained, then she saw some spiders in the corner. "Repello" she stated simply. "That should keep them away from us." she explained, gesturing toward the spiders. "So what shall we do now?" she asked.

"I don't know, anything that could possibly entertain us..." Ryuuji said with a smile, putting his hands behind his head as he leaned on the wall, he need not to panic or anything, there were quite a number of them there after all, and besides, just like what Alice had stated, they could survive there until someone notice that they were missing.

Ryuuji watched in amusement as Sara, the older girl, conjure and perform some spells. Seeing them is new to his eyes, being a muggle born, it was actually a first for him to see spells being performed in front of him. "Cool..." He said, laughing a little as he realized how stupid he sounded.

After entering the dungeons and greeted the others, a very familiar face showed up, she smirked but prefer to be in the background as Ryuuji and Alice talked. Then a loud bang echo throughout the dungeon, and a black mass of darkness arrived at them, Leslie did not panicked but deep inside she was a little bit scared. The others tried their best to open the door but it was no use, she groaned, very annoyed that it happened today. Her sister will be so worried if she finds out that she is not in the common room after curfew, Jaden knows what is best for her and she accept the fact that Leslie is the baby of the family.

She saw how Sara, the oldest of the group perform all the spells that she knew, Leslie just kept quiet because she does not want to brag that she knew the spells because of her sister and Jaden have thought all what she knew from first year to her current year. Ryuuji, the only male at the trapped group, suggest that they should have an entertainment, Leslie joined the group on a circle and sat at the cold floor of the dungeon. "Anyone can sing here?" She asked, suggesting they have a sing or dance entertainment. "Or tell a scary story, perhaps?"

Leslie became quiet after the last part, she was getting cold, Leslie normally go out and go in on at this dungeons but this was the first time she got cold seeing as they are trapped. She then forgot her gift as she noticed Alice gave her own gift to the birth day girl, "And I second that gift, here's a teddy bear." Leslie handed the gift paper bag to Jaeden and back to her sit.

Alice smiled at Leslie as she spoke now. "Yeh, thats a good idea." She said looking around at everybody, wondering if any of them could sing. Her voice was average and she could do just a little bit of singing, but nothing to speak of unless someone else started first. Suddenly, an idea came across her. Rumaging in her bag, she found some old piano music in there that fitted a tune. "I have this. I was planning to use it for playing the piano, but i left it in my bag when i went to Jaedan's house party." She said, explaining why she had random music in her bag. Holding it out infront of her, she placed it on the floor for someone to pick it up and start singing, while she carried on looking in her bag. "No, sorry, i don't have anything else." She said sadly, before looking around.

Ryuuji smiled as Leslie, nodding to show that he does remember her. He then listened as she suggested the things that they could possibly do. Some of them singing is actually a good idea, but the scary story thing appealed to him more. Well, what could be better but to tell haunted stories while being trapped on a dark dungeon? He then noticed that she was getting cold, removing his jacket, he handed it to her. he then searched his pocket for his gift for Jaedan. It was a necklace, it was really not that much, but he really hope that she'll like it. "Here Jae.." He said, smiling at her.

Looking at Alice as she brought out a music sheet, Ryuuji cannot help but smile once again. He wondered who it is among them who'll sing. He can sing, but he won't do it in front of all these people. "Who's going to sing?"

Alice looked at Ryuuji and winked. "Well, there are 5 parts here, so 5 people please." She said, looking down at the music and quickly splitting the melody into sections. "I can write on more harmonies if needed." She said, laughing at the offers shown so far. "Well?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

Ryuuji looked at Alice in disbelief, then turned his attention to the music sheet that she was currently splitting among them. "Are you serious? You are going to make me sing?" He asked, rather incredulously, smiling at the thought of him singing with the others. It's would be rather embarrassing once his voice cracks. Not that he wasn't good with singing, bit, he really is not that comfortable with doing it in front of others. "Will this be something like a Chorus?" He added, suddenly remembering a rather embarrassing memory.

Alice looked up as Ryuuji spoke. She hadn't meant to make him feel uncomfortable, but smiled. "Yep. I am going to make you sing. It will be a harmony, with all of us singing different parts, and, if i have edited it right," She paused and got out a pencil, scrubbing something out and rewriting a few notes, "then it should work." She said, frowning down at her music now. She was confident that it would work, her only problem was if no one else would volunteer and they couldn't read singing music. "Any other volunteers?" She asked, handing to music to Ryuuji for him to look at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back